New single - Dilemma - Out December 7th

AnonymWarnerGermany

6 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

Brutal Love has that vibe and is one of my favorite songs in existence, so I’m here for it.

Brutal love is very inspired by bring it on home by Sam Cook 

• Like 2

Baby Atomica is the production company for the videos and they focus on Latine artists apparently.   Awesome!  

15 minutes ago, amsterdamn said:

For me it sounds like Mary On A Cross by Ghost

YES

THANK YOU

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The Sound is close to sth like "i was a teenage teenager" "brutal love" "still breathing", if i should compare the very short teaser and the (most likely) bridge we have from the youtube teaser

I think it will be a good one again, a song that lets you have a short "break" from otherwise loud and faster paced songs :)

So far they seem to aim for a "powerful" solid sound, but nothing too spectacular, a logical evolution from revrad, with foam being a forgettable "mistake" and saviors being something like "revrad 2.0"

Not exactly what i hoped for, but still solid i guess :D

(Of course, final judgement has to be made in january)

50 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Man, this album is so lyrically dark and musically bright.   Will there be any glimmer of hope within the wreckage?   Of course there will be!  

Bobby the Sox is gonna make you feel alright

Cello cello cello cello cello cello

Am I forgiven?

Dilemma is one of the highlights on the album, so is Coma City, Father to a Son and interestingly Fancy Sauce. (at least for me).

Apart from TADIKM and Look Ma there are additional 6-7 brilliant, really good songs on the album. The other songs are ok. 

I should keep my mouth shut now.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 3

Don't get me wrong I love crunchy guitars but they kind of drowned out tre's drums 

3 minutes ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

Dilemma is one of the highlights on the album, so is Coma City, Father to a Son and interestingly Fancy Sauce. (at least for me).

Apart from TADIKM and Look Ma there are additional 6-7 brilliant, really good songs on the album. The other songs are ok. 

I should keep my mouth shut now.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone! 

You've heard the album???

• Like 1

A big part of me is saying the clip is too short to make any judgement on…..but another bit is screaming at this, sounds great!  Can’t wait to hear it all.  I wonder if all the videos will be b&w and the only colour in the whole thing will be link font? 

10 minutes ago, jengd said:

A big part of me is saying the clip is too short to make any judgement on…..but another bit is screaming at this, sounds great!  Can’t wait to hear it all.  I wonder if all the videos will be b&w and the only colour in the whole thing will be link font? 

Hope so? I think the black and white is a bit more high brow tuned down aesthetic and i think it works for them

• Like 2

I feel like billie is channeling the stray cats with his blond hair and late 50s style 

Feels like stray cats met late 90s greenday in an alley and had a knife fight lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ekim said:

I feel like billie is channeling the stray cats with his blond hair and late 50s style 

Feels like stray cats met late 90s greenday in an alley and had a knife fight lol 

Yes!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amsterdamn said:

For me it sounds like Mary On A Cross by Ghost

sorry but thats SO MUCH not like mary on a cross

1 hour ago, purplebenny said:

YES

THANK YOU

how 

8 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

sorry but thats SO MUCH not like mary on a cross

how 

I can hear it a little at around 2:40 into Mary on a Cross, kinda sounds like the 'welcome to my problems' part, but it's only a tiny resemblance. 

Not sure how people are putting this above the other two songs already based on this snippet, but I’m not liking the vocals. Sounds too strained and I don’t like the pronunciations Billie has been using.

3 minutes ago, Warszawa said:

Bro there is always place and time for hate but this is not it. After foam I've lost my hope in the band but they are proving me wrong with american dream, look ma and this snippet. Just enjoy the ride. Boys are at their best when they are not experimenting. Just look how beautiful revrad era turnede out to be and this era looks and sounds similar. I am happy and excited to see my long time favorite band for the first time in my life and can't wait to sing these new songs out loud.

I’m not “hating.” I just don’t like the vocals in the snippet.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Not sure how people are putting this above the other two songs already based on this snippet, but I’m not liking the vocals. Sounds too strained and I don’t like the pronunciations Billie has been using.

I agree, "dileeeeema" just sounds weird, and I think the slow and silent intro/the rest of the song kicking in is a bit overused. I'm still excited for the song though, if the rest Is good, this won't be such a big deal

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I’m not “hating.” I just don’t like the vocals in the snippet.

Sounding strained has literally been Billie's singing style. I am pretty sure he can hit really high notes , you can see it when he screams live. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I agree, "dileeeeema" just sounds weird,

Saying it “dee-lemma” instead of “dil-emma” sounds a little strange to my ear, but I feel like it has scratched an itch just to learn how the word is used, because ever since we heard the title I’ve been like “how the hell does one fit the word ‘dilemma’ into a song.” 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

Saying it “dee-lemma” instead of “dil-emma” sounds a little strange to my ear, but I feel like it has scratched an itch just to learn how the word is used, because ever since we heard the title I’ve been like “how the hell does one fit the word ‘dilemma’ into a song.” 

Yeah I expected him to say it quicky like "deehma" instead :lol:

• Like 1