New single - Dilemma - Out December 7th

AnonymWarnerGermany

11 minutes ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

Speaking of the music video, it’s now up to 336,500 views after ~24 hours.

Is that good?

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Is that good?

I honestly don’t know. Pretty sure it’s more than LMNB got, but less than TADIKM. But that was to be expected as that was the lead single. Most importantly, almost all of the reactions that I saw and read were positive.

• Like 4

Wow, what an amazing response Dilemma is getting from everyone! While I love the vid, I’ve  been hesitant to comment on the song because it really hasn’t clicked with me yet, and is probably my least favorite from Saviors Side A (probably because it reminds me of the low points on Rev Rad, an album I still struggle getting into).

but ill Keep listening!

edit: I do love the bridge and guitar solo!!!

The lyrics in the bridge are a bit weird in phrasing.  What the heck is the meaning of this part?

Still a 5/5.

Iike the song but I think it could've used some backing harmonies,  like when he repeats the chorus again and on the bridge to really give it that old school doowop sound 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, suffoKate said:

Wow, what an amazing response Dilemma is getting from everyone! While I love the vid, I’ve  been hesitant to comment on the song because it really hasn’t clicked with me yet, and is probably my least favorite from Saviors Side A (probably because it reminds me of the low points on Rev Rad, an album I still struggle getting into).

but ill Keep listening!

edit: I do love the bridge and guitar solo!!!

This makes total sense, considering I this song is totally RevRad vibes.

So we've had TADIKM with AI/21CB vibes, LMNB with Dookie/Insomniac vibes, and now Dilemma with RevRad vibes. And all of them are still quite similar to each other, very obviously Saviors and nothing else, even though they pay homage to other eras. I love this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Was just listening to Holy Toledo! and it struck me how similar in content it is to Dilemma. “I wanna go where the trouble begins” “we’re hellraisers/deathwish cravers” “killing myself just to live” Party sound with a heavy dose of regret

On another note, I hate how YouTube puts thumbnails all over the last 15-20 seconds of a video. I want to see the last quick cuts, they’re important to the story and because half the image is obscured they’re hard to make out. Directors put a lot of work into these videos and the dumb clickbait goes right on top like its nothing. I’d like to see a version with them removed if possible 

I was wondering where to watch without those endscreens as well.  Maybe music videos should have a 20 second gap at the end specifically for this.   Sometimes, if I can't put an end screen feature on a video, you get 20 second of me just staring into your soul or screaming "endscreen!!!!!!" until the end.  😄   We could get little Green Day ditties to fill the gap.  That's an idea!  Ballad of Wilhelm Fink.  Ballad of Mongo Fink.  Look Ma, I Found Some Brains.   Herion Pop XXXX☆

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Was just listening to Holy Toledo! and it struck me how similar in content it is to Dilemma. “I wanna go where the trouble begins” “we’re hellraisers/deathwish cravers” “killing myself just to live” Party sound with a heavy dose of regret

On another note, I hate how YouTube puts thumbnails all over the last 15-20 seconds of a video. I want to see the last quick cuts, they’re important to the story and because half the image is obscured they’re hard to make out. Directors put a lot of work into these videos and the dumb clickbait goes right on top like its nothing. I’d like to see a version with them removed if possible 

Possibly bumping close to the realm of piracy (paging @Liam), but you could always download the video.

This song hits hard every single time I listen. I have my own vice, though its not alcohol, and it puts that into perspective for me. It also hots on another level as a few years ago I wrote a song about my dad's alcohol issues from my perspective and Dilemma gives me what could possibly be his perspective. 

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, suffoKate said:

Do you guys like Suffocate? I think it deals with not wanting to be plastered and possibly dying from it. I really liked that message’s delivery 

Yes I love that song though lyrically it’s very heavy. Dirty Rotten Bastards is another one. He’s touched on the subject a lot of how he worries that his habits will catch up to him someday in the worst way.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Tre's Busted Drumkit said:

Possibly bumping close to the realm of piracy (paging @Liam), but you could always download the video.

We literally have a whole section for music videos, it’s fine 

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The band’s YouTube account person/team has full control over that and explicitly set that up 😕

• Sad 1