New single - Dilemma - Out December 7th

AnonymWarnerGermany

8 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

On Apple finally lol

Maybe it took so long because of the animated cover 🤔😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I don't think my views are quite as positive as most people here. I like the song, but I'm not blown away by it like people here seem to be… Again, I still enjoy the song, it's catchy, it's personal and instrumentally it's really solid.

My thoughts exactly. It’s good, but nothing spectacular, at least after 5-10 listens. Maybe it will grow on me. I just don’t see how people are saying things like it’s their best song in 20 years…?

I’m getting a little tired of the *quiet a capella intro directly into a wall of sound*. Outlaws, Teenage Teenager, Holy Toledo are just a few recent examples that come to mind, and now Dilemma. It’s a gimmick that’s getting old. To me this song is like a catchier, slightly faster rehash of Outlaws.

• Like 4

We should create a deep division between Apple and Galaxy people here on the forum.   Let's segregate because Apples make me sick....Kidding, kidding.  But who uses Apple products?  Their only good for getting lost in the laundry and not being fixable by rice.    I lost so many icons that way and it was totally not my fault.      Good audio is a myth.   😄 

I also listened to it first so I could form an opinion before seeing the video. Glad I did, but love both.

• Like 4

Love the songs so far, but I do wish CLA would’ve laid off the cymbals a little more. Songs have had them far more loud and clangy than previous mixes

• Like 3

Wow, what a song! My only problem is that the lyrics feel a bit forced on the melody, a lot of streching of words. "Sit around in reeeeehaab." 😁

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, CannibalRat said:

Wow, what a song! My only problem is that the lyrics feel a bit forced on the melody, a lot of streching of words. "Sit around in reeeeehaab." 😁

Noticed that too, and it's my only gripe. I think this would sound a bit more natural with the melody: "Sitting a-round in re-haaab..."
Also "And now here's to all my problems" instead of "Here's to all my proooooooblems"

On another note, my mind also keeps expecting "This is my dilemma and it's my fixation" to better rhyme with "invitation" lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Oh? Live debut of this on New Year's Eve?

All I know Seacrest better not try to cut green day off too soon i heart radio style shit might get real hectic lol 

• Haha 2