2024/09/04 - Comerica Park, Detroit, Michigan

Lindsay

On Ticketmaster, I don't see a presale going on wednesday. When do we get the code and when is that presale? 

• 8 months later...

I got really excited thinking maybe I'd go to this show too, but I'm in bloody Saskatoon for work :mad: 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to the lovely @Mar and her luck with radio tickets, I get to go to a bonus show! I'll be in the upper deck but would love to say hi to anybody if they're around! :woot:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Thanks to the lovely @Mar and her luck with radio tickets, I get to go to a bonus show! I'll be in the upper deck but would love to say hi to anybody if they're around! :woot:

On the bright side, you'll be able to get a better view of the stage and the plane that you were too close to in Pittsburgh 😄

49 minutes ago, Mar said:

On the bright side, you'll be able to get a better view of the stage and the plane that you were too close to in Pittsburgh 😄

Honestly not a bad thing to get a new perspective! :woot:

Fun fact: this is the first time I’ve ever drank a beer at a Green Day show. Seats, man. I could get used to this. :lol: 

• Haha 4

On 9/3/2024 at 5:58 PM, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Love that we each got a bonus show because of radio tickets. Have the best time, you two!

• Love 2

27 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Fun fact: this is the first time I’ve ever drank a beer at a Green Day show. Seats, man. I could get used to this. :lol: 

And it's always fun to do it with a 62-year-old disabled woman 😂

(For those curious, I'm sitting in my purchased seat, my mom and Alissa are in the seats I won because I'm selfish and took the slightly better seat... Not that much better, though 😂

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mar said:

And it's always fun to do it with a 62-year-old disabled woman 😂

(For those curious, I'm sitting in my purchased seat, my mom and Alissa are in the seats I won because I'm selfish and took the slightly better seat... Not that much better, though 😂

Dude we’ve got the whole handicap section to ourselves! 

They just abruptly stopped the show and rushed the band off stage. 

So fucking weird. They all left in golf carts for a while, then came back and picked up where they left off in the middle of Longview. Didn’t say why. Billie just asked if we were all OK and said they were gonna pick up where they left out. 

IMG_7274.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Surprised 3

15 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

They just abruptly stopped the show and rushed the band off stage. 

So fucking weird. They all left in golf carts for a while, then came back and picked up where they left off in the middle of Longview. Didn’t say why. Billie just asked if we were all OK and said they were gonna pick up where they left out. 

IMG_7274.jpeg

What the fuck? That's terrifying.

Seeing a lot of speculation about it being because of a drone?

• Like 2