2024/09/01 - PNC Park, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Lindsay

GA tix are back up on TM, if anyone still wants to snag one. 
Also, my bus got delayed by over 2 hours so my plans are a little shot, but we’re just gonna roll with it. 

Haven't eaten a real meal in 3 days but I guess I’m gonna try to do this. Even if I don’t show up till right before they go on at least I can say I was there.

Fucking day care germs. 

55 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The car from Holiday/BOBD just pulled up in front of us

You can get into the drivers seat and take a photo. It’s pretty cool!

• Like 2

… also I’m pretty sure I’m just running on pure adrenaline, Tylenol and a single cheeseburger but I’m somehow doing this. Thank god for seats. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

… also I’m pretty sure I’m just running on pure adrenaline, Tylenol and a single cheeseburger but I’m somehow doing this. Thank god for seats. :lol: 

So glad you were able to make it! Have the best time!!

• Love 1

Well, this officially marks the end of my summer with Green Day.

And now… to catch my bus that leaves at 1am (easy) and immediately go help my friend put her stuff in a moving truck. 

Easily got front and center with my kiddo after rolling up to the venue two hours before doors…. Gotta love that VIP ticket lol. Green Day put on a SHOW…… I just wish we hadn’t had to suffer through two hours of Rancid and Smashing Pumpkins. Heat really took it out of us and our energy was pretty low by the time Green Day took the stage. And it’s not like we were freaking out over the other bands, we basically just stood there and tried to conserve our energy! Not my fave format for a show and if these kinds of things are their new normal this was probably my last show 😕

that said, Green Day was amazing as always and my kiddo got one of Billie’s picks! She was thrilled 🩷

• Like 4

^^^ Also forgot to mention you can see it in the last photo above me but Billie’s face looked bruised and scraped up on one side like he had a fall or got hit by something. He mentioned at the end being really tired it’s such a long set (“We don’t do encores we just fall down at the end”… “and now I want to fucking fall down”)

I honestly don’t know how they’re now gonna do Hershey. These guys really push it to the limit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

Billie making the link from "tonight is not a political party" all the way to "tonight is celebration" around minute 12:22 😂

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ Also forgot to mention you can see it in the last photo above me but Billie’s face looked bruised and scraped up on one side like he had a fall or got hit by something. He mentioned at the end being really tired it’s such a long set (“We don’t do encores we just fall down at the end”… “and now I want to fucking fall down”)

I honestly don’t know how they’re now gonna do Hershey. These guys really push it to the limit.

Poor guys, I hope they will be alright for tonight. I'll be forever grateful that they put on these insane shows for us to give us Dookie and AI live. 🥹 (and I wonder what happened to Billie, hope he's ok).

• Like 2