2024/08/22 - Great American Ballpark, Cincinnati, Ohio

Lindsay

• 9 months later...

I snatched a pit ticket for a little under $200 which with this tour I’m feeling good about and now excited for this show. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering if I lining up at gate A is the right move or if I should do a side gate. Ah well, there’s like 7 people here lol

15 hours ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Woo! Today's the day!

Did your brother ever get those tickets from the radio station? I'm in a little bit better situation since, yknow, my radio station's parent company is only bankrupt and still exists for now, unlike yours, but I haven't gotten my Detroit tickets yet and I've been thinking about this! 

• Like 1

Damn I hope nobody here is stuck in traffic 

22 hours ago, Mar said:

Did your brother ever get those tickets from the radio station? I'm in a little bit better situation since, yknow, my radio station's parent company is only bankrupt and still exists for now, unlike yours, but I haven't gotten my Detroit tickets yet and I've been thinking about this! 

He did! We were in the nosebleeds, but wasn't gonna complain with the free admission!

19 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Someone saw Billie on his way to the venue 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-_OfZPSUXY/?igsh=MXFiM2dnNG4wM2w4MA==

Oh, that was me!

Totally happened by accident. My brother and I parked kinda far from the stadium and we were just walking down the street when we saw some cars out in front of a hotel and a few Green Day-clad fans hanging out. We went over there and pretty much saw the entire band (Mike had already left). Jason White declined a photo with my brother (LOL, Jason said he was running late, no grudges or anything just thought it was funny Jason White shot down my brother) and Jason Freese was very appreciative of me welcoming him back and telling him to "Fuck cancer."

Tre and Billie just bolted straight for their vehicles which I totally get. I had no expectations of them stopping for a photo or anything.  I never really like the idea of just lurking around in a spot like that, but there was only about 10 people, so I thought that might change things. All well.

Show was great, so surreal. It's weird to hear those deep cuts and not be surprised by them since that's what this tour is. Kind of took away that "oh wow" moment when you knew what was coming. Saviors tracks sounded fantastic.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

He did! We were in the nosebleeds, but wasn't gonna complain with the free admission!

Oh, that was me!

Totally happened by accident. My brother and I parked kinda far from the stadium and we were just walking down the street when we saw some cars out in front of a hotel and a few Green Day-clad fans hanging out. We went over there and pretty much saw the entire band (Mike had already left). Jason White declined a photo with my brother (LOL, Jason said he was running late, no grudges or anything just thought it was funny Jason White shot down my brother) and Jason Freese was very appreciative of me welcoming him back and telling him to "Fuck cancer."

Tre and Billie just bolted straight for their vehicles which I totally get. I had no expectations of them stopping for a photo or anything.  I never really like the idea of just lurking around in a spot like that, but there was only about 10 people, so I thought that might change things. All well.

Show was great, so surreal. It's weird to hear those deep cuts and not be surprised by them since that's what this tour is. Kind of took away that "oh wow" moment when you knew what was coming. Saviors tracks sounded fantastic.

See, I thought you bought tickets for this and then won them later (like me)! Follow-up: How long before the show did you get them? I'm not getting anxious at all here 😄

34 minutes ago, Mar said:

See, I thought you bought tickets for this and then won them later (like me)! Follow-up: How long before the show did you get them? I'm not getting anxious at all here 😄

No, we never did buy them for Cincy.  I think he got them a few months ago, but it was definitely well in advance.

• Like 1

Pics from the band on Facebook 

7aa90edac59d5c67736411fa40f1f27369d66b98

6263760d474885e5c5a56cb93b5aa3f3961c896b

1cb5592a05c7551da22412b1e914499a57bc1a5a

a249c4c74eb28082814d6cec9ffcb70319e72169

41bf0ebff6472b9e3464fa705a128d5a49969659

98f8cbb015b06be2a005ae468a8d289185db1026

5627751925f4cf3b1a895c376fe5f2310a64a903

2841798f59eab8f27575db13ae8d61867766c0f8

6e37163defd3d2a13398713878b433565c9bb756

7d6680fd7a5e3cb8d6864df6cbd9d301170092cf