2024/09/02- Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, Pennsylvania *RESCHEDULED*

Lindsay

• 9 months later...

Anybody going? See yall in the pit! 2nd show for me this tour :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nflsbest26 said:

Anybody going? See yall in the pit! 2nd show for me this tour :)

I'll be there in the pit with a sign I'm pumped 😎 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BUBBYBUB said:

I'll be there in the pit with a sign I'm pumped 😎 

I saw on IG someone saying the show is canceled due to someone being sick. Any truth to this? I'm supposed to leave an a hour or so for the show.

Green Day just posted on their Facebook it’s cancelled. 

1 hour ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I saw on IG someone saying the show is canceled due to someone being sick. Any truth to this? I'm supposed to leave an a hour or so for the show.

59 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Is this show really canceled? My friend and I are on the way now 😕

Yes, it's true. Postponed due to Billie losing his voice after the show last night, according to their Instagram story

New date is September 2nd. Hope everyone who was going today can make it then! 

God, what shame.  My first thought this morning when I saw how wet he got last night, was the hope he didn’t get ill! So sorry for everyone going, hope you can all make the new date.

First time trying to see them in 20 years so of course this happens lol. Was able to reschedule my hotel, but feel bad for those who might not be able to make this new date

Very tempted to do Pittsburgh then Hershey now since pit tickets are relatively cheap

I’m sorry for everybody going tonight. :( Can confirm that after Bobby Sox he said he thought he fucked up his voice and his voice was cracking even as he was talking. As he was walking off stage the camera followed him and he blew out a breath like whew, this isn’t good.

I’m glad they were able to reschedule you all for as soon as possible!

Aww sorry for those that were going. Hopefully you guys can make it to the new date without losing money on hotels/travel.

Hope Billie rests well and feels better real soon.

2 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Is this show really canceled? My friend and I are on the way now 😕

Yes ir is billie is sick and so am I 

41 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I’m sorry for everybody going tonight. :( Can confirm that after Bobby Sox he said he thought he fucked up his voice and his voice was cracking even as he was talking. As he was walking off stage the camera followed him and he blew out a breath like whew, this isn’t good.

I’m glad they were able to reschedule you all for as soon as possible!

Yeah, I wish he would stop doing the screaming part of Bobby Sox. It can't be good for his throat.

• Lindsay changed the title to 2024/09/02- Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, Pennsylvania *RESCHEDULED*

Just saw someone on a insta post saying they wished he'd performed with a fucked up voice because "THEYD PAID FOR A TICKET, HOW DARE THEY" and honestly, how can anyone be that fuckin selfish?! 

• Sad 1

On 8/11/2024 at 2:45 PM, Undómiel said:

Just saw someone on a insta post saying they wished he'd performed with a fucked up voice because "THEYD PAID FOR A TICKET, HOW DARE THEY" and honestly, how can anyone be that fuckin selfish?! 

That is so messed up some "fans" are like that like wtf

Hey has anyone gone to a show at Hershey Park before? It's gonna be my first time. Regardless I'm a little anxious because will they (hershey park) get mad if I were to camp out at midnight the day of the show? Bc I know HP is like an amusement park so Idk how different it is compared to other venues. My friend is going to the show too but he does not want to camp out I do lol

On 8/10/2024 at 10:46 AM, BUBBYBUB said:

Yes ir is billie is sick and so am I 

I hope you feel better🙏 and glad Billie is now better too as from the pics from Chicago I saw GD posted on insta

• Thanks 1

There’s no reason to camp out that early, it’s a huge stadium show. Not a small club 

On 8/11/2024 at 2:45 PM, Undómiel said:

That is so rude. Do they want him to do more serious damage and risk cancelling more shows or even the rest of the tour? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That is so rude. Do they want him to do more serious damage and risk cancelling more shows or even the rest of the tour? 

Right?? That's what I thought. Vocal injuries are no fucking joke. 

I wonder if they've modified some of the growly songs (Bobby Sox for example) to make it a bit easier on his voice...

So I was looking at tickets yesterday, there were plenty for sale, whether it be directly from Ticketmaster, or the resale tickets. I asked my friend how much she wanted to spend, then checked back an hour later when she responded -- and all the tickets were gone!

They're still gone now, almost 20 hours later. I find it really hard to believe there were all those tickets that just sold out in an hour, on a random day a few weeks out from the show. 

I'm wondering if they are either thinking of cancelling it again, or it has to do with them needing to take another inventory of the tickets after issuing people refunds. Hopefully the latter!

• 2 weeks later...