Lindsay

sighhhhh I'm now thinking about going despite the astronomical cost :rolleyes:

On 5/21/2024 at 10:53 AM, She-Loves-Him said:

sighhhhh I'm now thinking about going despite the astronomical cost :rolleyes:

Find us some pit tickets and let’s go! 😛 

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2024 at 11:46 AM, Khaleesi. said:

I wouldn't have survived the pit 10 years ago and I don't think I'm any more likely to now :lol:

All the tickets for this show seem to be the same astronomical $300... anyone know what the (seated) floor experience would be like vs 100 level? I think I've only been to Taylor Swift at the dome back in like 2015 and I think we had 100 level seats... certainly never been on the floor at any of these big shows.

On 5/22/2024 at 9:46 AM, Khaleesi. said:

10 hours ago, She-Loves-Him said:

I wouldn't have survived the pit 10 years ago and I don't think I'm any more likely to now :lol:

All the tickets for this show seem to be the same astronomical $300... anyone know what the (seated) floor experience would be like vs 100 level? I think I've only been to Taylor Swift at the dome back in like 2015 and I think we had 100 level seats... certainly never been on the floor at any of these big shows.

Come to Seattle instead!! :P Hayley will be there too!

13 hours ago, Lindsay said:

Come to Seattle instead!! :P Hayley will be there too!

Holy shit tickets are way cheaper for Seattle!! Don't tempt me :lol: 

(ffs, flights are cheap too)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, bit the bullet and bought tickets for Toronto! :dance:

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

Not gonna lie... totally forgot this show is August 1

I’m so excited. It’s finally dawning on me that I’ll be seeing Green Day in little over a week. They’ve been my dream concert for years now, and I can’t believe I’ll finally be seeing them.

Who else will be here?

14 hours ago, kybry13 said:

I’m so excited. It’s finally dawning on me that I’ll be seeing Green Day in little over a week. They’ve been my dream concert for years now, and I can’t believe I’ll finally be seeing them.

Who else will be here?

I'll be there in the 100 level!

Starting to get kinda silly excited, although I'm also dreading the logistics of getting there. 

It's been a while since I posted here! Never posted much anyway to be honest, I'm more of a lurker.

I'll be at the show August 1st, in a floor seat, B section. My second Green Day show, first one was in Sweden in 2017. That one was such a blast.

I'm actually from Barcelona, Spain, but I recently came to Toronto for work. I've been here for a few months and will stay for at least a couple years. I'm going to the show on my own, but it's always nice to meet people at concerts, so if post-concert drinks sound interesting maybe drop me a message? Otherwise, hope everyone enjoys the show!

37 minutes ago, Rai93mp said:

It's been a while since I posted here! Never posted much anyway to be honest, I'm more of a lurker.

I'll be at the show August 1st, in a floor seat, B section. My second Green Day show, first one was in Sweden in 2017. That one was such a blast.

I'm actually from Barcelona, Spain, but I recently came to Toronto for work. I've been here for a few months and will stay for at least a couple years. I'm going to the show on my own, but it's always nice to meet people at concerts, so if post-concert drinks sound interesting maybe drop me a message? Otherwise, hope everyone enjoys the show!

I'm supposed to be in Toronto all August. I don't have any tickets, sadly. It was too expensive. But I'm always down for a beer!

• Like 1

I have 1 extra floor ticket selling for $220 section c4 (tickets in the section are all $294) can meet up in person before the concert in downtown Toronto to do the exchange. I’m also going to the concert so can meet there. 

I just realized how amazing the “From Chicago to Toronto” lyric in She’s a Rebel will sound when they’re playing in Toronto. Hope they do something special for that. 

4 MORE DAYS!!!

• Like 3

Y’all, does this thing start at 5:30 or are doors 5:30?

On 7/28/2024 at 7:01 PM, She-Loves-Him said:

Y’all, does this thing start at 5:30 or are doors 5:30?

I’m going to this show but I went to the one in Washington. The doors opened at 4pm and show started at 5:30

I have seat tickets but plan on getting pit tickets tomorrow maybe they’ll sell some tickets on Ticketmaster last minute. That’s what they did in Washington

Where is the main entrance for GA tickets?

Someone is taking lots of bracelets to the show

Do y'all have a jersey too?

Also - have fun tonight, everyone!

Any stream for tonight show? I'm still in Quebec I don't think I'll have time to come 😅

Fan on stage

• Like 2