2024/08/01 - Rogers Centre, Toronto, Canada

Lindsay

10 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What’s this live acoustic experience? 

It's an acoustic show by The Smashing Pumpkings
Each Package includes: - One (1) Premium Ticket - Invitation to The Smashing Pumpkins Pre-show Acoustic Performance - Access to The Smashing Pumpkins VIP Lounge Featuring Cash Bar (where available) - Access to VIP Merch Booth (where available) - One (1) Exclusive The Smashing Pumpkins Merch Package - VIP Entrance to the Venue - On Site VIP Host

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It's an acoustic show by The Smashing Pumpkings
Each Package includes: - One (1) Premium Ticket - Invitation to The Smashing Pumpkins Pre-show Acoustic Performance - Access to The Smashing Pumpkins VIP Lounge Featuring Cash Bar (where available) - Access to VIP Merch Booth (where available) - One (1) Exclusive The Smashing Pumpkins Merch Package - VIP Entrance to the Venue - On Site VIP Host

Man why doesn’t GD ever do that?

22 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

Looks like the AMEX presale. Just hopped in. Pit tickets are just under $300 after fees and taxes….

Front Of The Line by American Express® Experiences presale ticket

CA $294.30

(CA $229.00 + CA $65.30 fees, including taxes)

Calling All Saviors

CA $581.40

(CA $479.00 + CA $102.40 fees, including taxes)

Boulevard of VIP

CA $791.40

(CA $654.00 + CA $137.40 fees, including taxes)

Welcome To Paradise

CA $1,121.40

(CA $929.00 + CA $192.40 fees, including taxes)

'Zeros' Show Before The Show - A Live Acoustic Experience

CA $1,541.40

(CA $1,279.00 + CA $262.40 fees, including taxes)

Remember the 21cb pricing? 😂

I paid $72 in full for the pit. 

46 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Man why doesn’t GD ever do that?

I honestly would dropped way more money for a VIP experience with them. No artist involvement just takes all the value out of the packages.

At this point Ive seen GD so many times so using stage proximity as the value-add doesn’t work for me. I’ve had Billie Joe’s sweat on me lol I dont think Ill top the previous experiences so Im not gonna pay $1000 to try.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

HOW

I am honestly not sure,  there were none when I first got in, went in at 10:06 and I was able to grab one...

9 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

I am honestly not sure,  there were none when I first got in, went in at 10:06 and I was able o grab one...

how much

Nosebleeds are now down to $106 with American Express, and $125 for regular seating. I can’t believe I’m genuinely considering this. I was hoping for pit, but it’s way too much for me to pay.

Got two tickets, fuck that was stressful. They're in section A2 which looks pretty good! Paid around 450 each. They are "platinum" tickets, whatever that is. I don't ever go to concerts so not only will this be my first actual concert but it's seeing my favorite band of all time??? So incredibly fucking happy

To people who have been to this stadium before, are those good seats? I have no frame of reference. I don't think I could handle being in a pit for that long but I wanted to be as close as possible.

I opted out of the floors. I had the option to get 1 there or get 2 in 100 section. I got 2 because I figured Id have no issues with getting the seat filled.

I filled the seat in literal seconds and it came with a couch to crash on after the show. 

Looking forward to this after being a victim of many cancelled Green Day shows in the past 10 years. 

This will be my 5th GD show

Anyone else get tickets? 

I genuinely don't know if I wanna go anymore. These prices are too absurd for me. I'll check back tomorrow and on the general sale, but if I don't see anything better by then, then it's probably gonna be a no for me. 

I was really hoping for something better than this but man, Green Day really let me down. Call me when you wanna do a solo tour again so I don't have to pay over $300 for decent seats for two bands that I don't wanna see just to see you. 

I paid 850 for 2 tickets in 100's. Pretty insane, I can't believe it costs that much these days. You should get a meet for that price. If they weren't playing two really amazing albums back to back this would definitely not be worth it, but, this should be cool.

32 minutes ago, St. Jonny said:

I paid 850 for 2 tickets in 100's. Pretty insane, I can't believe it costs that much these days. You should get a meet for that price. If they weren't playing two really amazing albums back to back this would definitely not be worth it, but, this should be cool.

Uh, man, sorry to break it to you, but they most likely will not be playing both albums in full back to back. 

Hope that doesn't change anything for you. Still awesome you got tickets at all though.

I wonder what the breakdown will be. They're pretty good for playing songs from those albums live I feel like, so if they're advertising it as a celebration maybe they'll play a few more? I doubt we get full albums as well but who knows. It wouldn't totally shock me.

As long as I get to hear Jesus of Suburbia live I don't really care what they do 

On 11/10/2023 at 10:55 AM, kybry13 said:

Good job to anyone who got tickets. Hope you have a great time, they better put on one hell of a performance considering the prices of the tickets.

Keep in mind that in the market people are paying this much just to see 1 band and an opener.

We’re getting Smashing Pumpkins and Rancid on top of that. All 3 bands were huge 90s bands with great catalogs. There’s a lot of value that we are getting.

I know with rising costs it can be difficult, I ended up getting a third ticket and dropped 1K. But honestly, the options are spend less here and see some other bands or have a great experience here. I have no fomo and also 2 of the other bands Id consider seeing are going to be here.

Now if we can just get Less Than Jake added that would be great!

So, a little update. I guess I’m seeing Green Day!

My parents surprised me with two tickets in the 100’s section for my birthday, and I’m so hyped. 

It’ll be my first (and hopefully not last) time seeing them. 

I still don’t entirely take back everything I said, because these VIP passes are still absolutely horrible, and I still wish this was a solo tour, but at least I’m seeing them!

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Did the date change of this show, or did they make a typo on the poster?

The website and Ticketmaster still says August 1st, but the newest social media post says July 31st. I really hope they clarify this because there is no way I’m missing this show because of a stupid error.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

They seem to have released a lot of good sitting tickets at non premium price.

Still don’t see pit tickets at regular price though.