2024/07/29 - Nationals Park, Washington, DC

Lindsay

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going dammit!  And I have a 2nd ticket still up for grabs...  where oh where did all my friends go...

I’m going to this show! Got pit tickets. Anybody know where the entrance is for general admission? I’ve never been to this venue before

Pit ticket holders need to pick up their wrist bands at the Home plate gate on potomac avenue.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nflsbest26 said:

Pit ticket holders need to pick up their wrist bands at the Home plate gate on potomac avenue.

What time are they open? I plan on getting there very early in the morning like 9-10am

I know this is too much information but I just got my period this morning. Fuck my life! I had plans to line up early and now I have to think about finding a bathroom every few hours and there’s no bathrooms nearby 😩 I might risk it and line up early anyways just because 😂 why why why did I have to get it today out of all the days? It couldn’t wait tomorrow?!! I’m so stressing about this right now lol 😫

1 hour ago, Nutella said:

I know this is too much information but I just got my period this morning. Fuck my life! I had plans to line up early and now I have to think about finding a bathroom every few hours and there’s no bathrooms nearby 😩 I might risk it and line up early anyways just because 😂 why why why did I have to get it today out of all the days? It couldn’t wait tomorrow?!! I’m so stressing about this right now lol 😫

My sympathies. I had the same situation at a show a few years back and at my show on this tour mine started (along with strong cramps) literally as Green Day came on stage lmao. Can you maybe buy some really thick pads (and wear along with tampons or instead of regular pads)? Then you don't have to worry as much. Also even though it's annoying to have to go a lot it's fine to leave the line to go to the toilet, people will hold your place and lots of other people will be doing it so you'll be able to find out where the nearest one is.

• Like 1

I went to a CVS this morning and bought really thick pads 😂 hopefully that will last until we get inside the venue

• Like 1

Today’s the day! Can’t wait to rock out tonight! 🎉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nutella said:

Ah! At least you got it before being at the queue, so it gives you time to plan ahead! I'd say just bring lots of pads/tampons, and something for the cramps in case you get those. You'll be able to change frequently during the waiting, it's just a matter of finding a place with a nice clean toilette near to the queue. And then change as close as you can to the opening hours and wear the heavy duty pads/ tampons (or better yet, both) during the show. Also, if you are a cup user those can hold more than most tampons/pads, but wouldn't recommend to experiment with it for the first time during a gig. Either way, at the end of the day if "accidents" happen, that's nature! 

Good luck and enjoy the show!!!

Edit: And don't forget to stay hydrated!!

• Like 1

Could anyone who is there post the merch if you’re able please? It would be heavily appreciated!

Is it true Rancid's set was cut due to rain? That's what its saying on setlist.fm.

44 minutes ago, kybry13 said:

Is it true Rancid's set was cut due to rain? That's what its saying on setlist.fm.

According to reddit it got cut after two songs and when they resumed they took their stuff off and that was it.

1 hour ago, kybry13 said:

I've seen a friend on Facebook saying that things are paused

ab2d269af45f77d028d1d5184ed1c40194a5a5f2

2 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I've seen a friend on Facebook saying that things are paused

ab2d269af45f77d028d1d5184ed1c40194a5a5f2

Rancid was cut after two songs, Smashing Pumpkins just finished their set up a few minutes ago. Pretty sure GD is gonna be up soon. This is all according to Reddit and setlist.fm.

• Like 2

Pause is gonna turn cancel...

• Like 1

Nah, Smashing Pumpkins got to perform and now Green Day is on only shortly after their scheduled time, all is good!

• Like 1

Mike, Kevin and Coley watching the Linda Lindas from Ryan Baxley 

c5de9c5ffd8c9b43464e7e155ebbcb11ce3feadd

New jersey on sale tonight from Green Day's Instagram story 

cac515ac1dc6b51083b98af72d690056916eafdd

• Like 2
  • Love 2