2024/06/23 - Isle of Wight Festival, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom

Lindsay

10 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Tuned into Sky Arts now. Love that they’re covering the whole thing including drunk bunny!

I can't wait to see the whole show 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stewe said:

I can't wait to see the whole show 

I maybe spoke too soon - the dookie songs are out of order but not sure if that’s the order they actually played them! They’ve shown TADIKM, then went into Basket Case, Longview and now WTP 🤔

7 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I maybe spoke too soon - the dookie songs are out of order but not sure if that’s the order they actually played them! They’ve shown TADIKM, then went into Basket Case, Longview and now WTP 🤔

According to setlist.fm that's the way they played 

American Dream 

Basket Case

Longview 

Welcome to paradise 

She

5 minutes ago, Stewe said:

According to setlist.fm that's the way they played 

American Dream 

Basket Case

Longview 

Welcome to paradise 

She

Fair enough!! KYE now!

This is one of the best pro shots I've seen! With some humour in as well! Fucking amazing!

• Like 1

From what I’m reading sounds like the stream is pretty behind from the actual show 

Bit of American Idiot 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CristhyneS said:

I am missing something, who is Molly? 😅

I don't know either :lol: I have no idea

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I don't know either :lol: I have no idea

It was the girl who sang on stage. He pointed out her a lot afterwards 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, luketrebilliemike said:

It was the girl who sang on stage. He pointed out her a lot afterwards 

I thought it was someone known (in the Green Day-verse at least) because even in setlist.fm it's like "with fan Molly" on stage 😂

• Haha 1

I'm currently uploading it to YouTube now, it's going to be at least 3 hours, but I have a feeling it's going to get taken straight down due to copyrights.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, luketrebilliemike said:

MOLLY!

What a lucky, lucky fan! I love how he kept interacting with her, even when she was back in the crowd. How extra special for her!🥰 I wish I was Molly!😉

This is the first whole show from this tour that I have watched. Wow! It was so incredible to see the energy from they guys.

A couple of things I noticed. Am I imaging it, or did Mike have an outfit change somewhere along the way?🤔😆 Also the Dookie aeroplane didn't stay up for very long. Is this usual?!🤣

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just on way back, mixed show IMO. Crowd was really flat for quite a lot of it unfortunately, that’s classic IOW crowd though.

The set list was really odd in contrast with every other gig on the European leg of the tour so far. 

the balloon/plane didn’t last long as it started tipping the wrong way and looked like it was gonna come crashing down on the audience, Billie was laughing at it during one of the songs.

Stage show is great, they sounded great as always, but a very flat crowd.

11 minutes ago, Psycho Britney said:

A couple of things I noticed. Am I imaging it, or did Mike have an out change somewhere along the way?🤔😆 Also the Dookie aeroplane didn't stay up for very long. Is this usual?!🤣

I think it might depend on the conditions at the venue and the plane itself. In Paris is where I saw it stay out for longer and it actually did like a full round of the arena (came out on Jason's side, then went in on Mike's side if I remember correctly). In Lyon it was much quicker and it stayed always on the same side (Mike's), and you could see it wasn't going according to plan, even Billie was laughing with it at some point. In Hamburg it never came out (someone suggested it might have been due it being outdoors and windy),

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Seanz25 said:

Just on way back, mixed show IMO. Crowd was really flat for quite a lot of it unfortunately, that’s classic IOW crowd though.

The set list was really odd in contrast with every other gig on the European leg of the tour so far. 

the balloon/plane didn’t last long as it started tipping the wrong way and looked like it was gonna come crashing down on the audience, Billie was laughing at it during one of the songs.

Stage show is great, they sounded great as always, but a very flat crowd.

That's interesting to hear you say that, because from watching it on the TV,  the crowd seemed quite good.

Yes, it was quite funny watching Billie laugh at the plane. I didn't think it stayed out for long!lol!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, greendayrock said:

I'm currently uploading it to YouTube now, it's going to be at least 3 hours, but I have a feeling it's going to get taken straight down due to copyrights.

If I download it and it gets taken down am I still able to watch? I just got YouTube premium so still figuring things out lol