2024/06/10 - Waldbühne, Berlin, Germany

Lindsay

On my ticket it says Stehplatz Innenraum, when i chose my tickets i picked the yellow area at the front, so i hope that's what it was, 😧 , got my tickets from Ticketmaster.

I got a ticket for this (well, my friend got it for me because I couldn´t be online for the presale) and it did say "golden circle" somewhere there, it's weird they're making it so confusing with the different names... Anyway, the venue does look very cool (never been there for anything before) and I can´t wait for June now, it feels great to actually have Green Day to look forward to again :happy:

22 hours ago, alekshf96 said:

On my ticket it says Stehplatz Innenraum, when i chose my tickets i picked the yellow area at the front, so i hope that's what it was, 😧 , got my tickets from Ticketmaster.

Yeah, I think you should be fine with that. Eventim uploaded the seating chart now, as I assumed there's only one standing area ("Stehplatz Innenraum") which must be the golden circle at the same time. Everything else is seats ("Rang").

• 4 months later...

I'm looking for a golden circle or VIP ticket for this show, I'll pay face value or a little bit more. Prices of resale tickets at fansale are insane! :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

I really wanna try make it to this show (or Hamburg). Stupid Ticketmaster kept me from getting a ticket. I figured I would ask here if anyone knows of one (preferably golden circle).

Sidenote: I fucking hate Eventim FanSale. If they don't put a price limit on it, it's just a verified market for scalpers. 

On 4/23/2024 at 3:41 PM, Comedy & Tragedy said:

Sidenote: I fucking hate Eventim FanSale. If they don't put a price limit on it, it's just a verified market for scalpers. 

Exactly! And even if a person wants to sell their ticket for the original price, this fucking fansale adds ridiculous fee - for example it's 40 euro extra for literally nothing if you want to buy VIP ticket + 35 euro for the shipping :fuckyou:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Finally scored an Innenraum ticket 🥳 Now to figure out how to get back to Leipzig afterwards... 

Edited by Comedy & Tragedy

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody know if they removed the stupid stairs from in front of the stage of this venue?

I was there at Metallica show in 2006 and it was truly horrible, the first 2-3 rows of people were standing on the stairs and the stage was quite high.

Hope anyone going to this tomorrow has a great time and look forward to hearing all about it

Does anyone know the time schedule today? I am somehow unable to find it anywhere

I looked for the schedule too and couldn't find anything 

Fancy sauce at the end would be brilliant but Bobby Sox works too since it’s just a fun song! They added it at the end unplanned at rock am ring but I’m guessing they really liked it in that spot and are maybe keeping it 

• Like 3

Good to see I'm not the only one dying for some Fancy Sauce! 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CristhyneS said:

Good to see I'm not the only one dying for some Fancy Sauce! 😁

It’s just got that Brutal Love set closing vibes 

The Dookie plane posted by Alice Baxley 

473bd45e9f10b552f75e6ebce2eb0680db04642f

Tre's wife posted a few pics on her Instagram story 

a0500446755fce5a112511663c78ca795eb9b3a4

6b52bc8f7275f3f09b05648bee389ba05752eaa2

76b2435c4ae7ce28473e1221bfb00b04172d1900

• Like 2

The organization of this show was a big mess. They sold too many VIPs, a lot of them ended up in the second or even third row. It was impossible to get the barrier without VIP ticket (unless by pushing). Also a lot of people bought GC tickets (more expensive than GA tickets), but the venue didn’t have golden circle area.

The show itself was really great, but also really quick. I mean the played a lot of songs, but interaction with the crowd was minimal (for Green Day standards of course)

• Sad 2
  • Surprised 2