2024/06/08 - Rock am Ring, Nürburgring, Germany

Lindsay

1 hour ago, DrewK said:

Can someone get it off dime please?

I'll second that request.

If not, I can grab it off VK, but not before June 17th since I'm on holiday In the US

1 hour ago, Hammie Stein said:

Its up on Dime now. 

• Like 1

so no one can get it off dime??

Looks like the only song on the written setlist not played was Look Ma so not as big of a list of missing songs as Rock Im Park

4 hours ago, DrewK said:

Can someone get it off dime please?

1 hour ago, DrewK said:

so no one can get it off dime??

33 minutes ago, DrewK said:

can you get that and post it here?? please

Someone will get it off of Dime, don't worry. Are you in a rush with the show? I really don't wanna seem pissy to you, but the show will surface in the next hours. Some Green Day shows were held back from the public for years or decades and some are still to surface. The recording is not going anywhere and will never be seen - several people recorded it. Just be a little patient. I downloaded the VK video and I'm uploading it to MEGA right now.

EDIT: and I'm gonna download and re-upload the 20GB version from Guitars101 as well, since I have access to my brother's rapidgator premium account

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

Someone will get it off of Dime, don't worry. Are you in a rush with the show? I really don't wanna seem pissy to you, but the show will surface in the next hours. Some Green Day shows were held back from the public for years or decades and some are still to surface. The recording is not going anywhere and will never be seen - several people recorded it. Just be a little patient. I downloaded the VK video and I'm uploading it to MEGA right now.

EDIT: and I'm gonna download and re-upload the 20GB version from Guitars101 as well, since I have access to my brother's rapidgator premium account

Ok thank you you rock

Sorry 

5 minutes ago, DrewK said:

Ok thank you you rock

Sorry 

No worries, we're all here to talk about the band, the shows and the available footage. Some of us are always working on getting the available footage in the background and then share it :)
Will post again with the links.

7 minutes ago, Wouter1994 said:

One off the list for me to upload, thanks for posting. I'm currently uploading the Guitars101 version (currently at 6% with approx. 3MB/s). Are you also uploading this or not? If so, I would abort my upload.

The vk version is mono, I hope Dime version is stereo although I don’t know if livestream was mono or stereo

The 20GB version from Guitars101 is stereo, that's what I can say upfront :)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

In the meantime I converted the video file to a MP3 (320 kbps, since the original audio is 384 kbps and FLAC would make pretty much no sense). It's unsplit.

https://mega.nz/folder/CxZy0YjY#q3VTfrVNnv6icPezkTEe-A

The video will be in the same folder (currently at 50%)

thank you

25 minutes ago, Alf said:

I don’t think the YouTube ones will be up for long lol. RTL seems really annoying about it

1 hour ago, Alf said:

Just watched it before it gets taken down 😜 Amazing show! That crowd was huge

• Love 1

I was trying too figure out why Mike seemed so different in this last show and then it hit me... my guy has sleeves now?? 😦

18 minutes ago, PeterStrange said:

I was trying too figure out why Mike seemed so different in this last show and then it hit me... my guy has sleeves now?? 😦

He’s modeling the new Dookie Dickies jumpsuit 

• Like 1