European tour 2024

Joe K

1 hour ago, Saviour said:

Slightly weird that they stuck Belfast on the cover, but aren't taking the tour there. 

I’m kinda hoping there’s more to come, though I can absolutely believe they didn’t even think about coming here even despite the album cover 😂

Isle of white is really good for me, not too far from me , and proof that south of England exists beyond London 😂

Hopefully securing tickets isn’t an issue. 

31 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I’m kinda hoping there’s more to come, though I can absolutely believe they didn’t even think about coming here even despite the album cover 😂

Kinda adds credence to the theory that the album cover photo was chosen simply because they thought the photo was cool, rather than some symbolism or reference to anything regarding NI. 

Bit disappointing IMO.

• Like 1

No Scandinavian dates for the first time since before the American idiot tour. 🫠

The dates are all of the place with a lot of gaps. This will be pricey. 🙈

• Sad 2

No solo show in Austria this time :(

But it looks like, they are playing Nova Rock in Austria. It takes place from 13 to 16 June and Green Day only has shows on 11 and 15 June in Germany and Switzerland. Nova Rock announces phase 1 of the line-up tomorrow!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gmcloughlin said:

Marlay Park though.... that place is a bloody nightmare 😪

I groaned when I saw it was Marlay. I got stranded last time because the transport arrangements were a shit show. anywhere but Marlay like

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mies said:

These are the prices for The Netherlands:

Golden Circle – Standing: €100,80

General Admission – Standing: €78,40

Rang 1 – Sit: €62,00

Rang 2 – Sit: €56,00

Rang 3 – Sit: €50,40

Where did you find that? Does it mean no VIP? 😍

mixed feelings about the tour announcement

europe is really in need of a proper "standard" green day tour, no festivals, visit some more countries etc ... its been a while

and whats the point of the dookie/AI celebration headline? they wont play the albums in full, otherwise they would explicitly write that, and all their shows in the past 20 years already had half of the set full with dookie and AI songs 😅

the german shows are again almost at the same time when people camp at the rock am ring festival, i guess if i go for a show it could be rockamring and the one in the netherlands

and fuck golden circle, i miss the old times when you get a standing ticket and you were able to stand where you want

Edit:

when will the tour threads pop up?

4 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

europe is really in need of a proper "standard" green day tour, no festivals, visit some more countries etc ... its been a while

and whats the point of the dookie/AI celebration headline? they wont play the albums in full, otherwise they would explicitly write that, and all their shows in the past 20 years already had half of the set full with dookie and AI songs 😅

the german shows are again almost at the same time when people camp at the rock am ring festival, i guess if i go for a show it could be rockamring and the one in the netherlands

and fuck golden circle, i miss the old times when you get a standing ticket and you were able to stand where you want

Edit:

Billie said in an interview he wants do to more „effective“ touring. 

5 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

Edit:

Idk where you live, is it impossible to go to Hamburg after RaR? Thats what I do. But understand it, feels bad for other countries

1 minute ago, Insomniac90 said:

Idk where you live, is it impossible to go to Hamburg after RaR? Thats what I do. But understand it, feels bad for other countries

the hamburg show is on tuesday after rockamring

i come back home from rockamring on monday evening, completely wasted and in need of a 1 week rehab vacation after what happens at the camping/festival grounds😅

thats why i may go to the holland show, its ~10 days after rockamring

Just now, GuitarPunk94 said:

the hamburg show is on tuesday after rockamring

i come back home from rockamring on monday evening, completely wasted and in need of a 1 week rehab vacation after what happens at the camping/festival grounds😅

thats why i may go to the holland show, its ~10 days after rockamring

Geht mir genau so, Montag Abend nach Hause, Auto leer machen, Duschen, schlafen und direkt hoch Hamburg, Trümmerbruch 😂

Würde auch nach Arnhem, aber diesmal keine Lust nach der Show noch 4 Stunden nach Hause zu gurken

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mies said:

Thanks. I love dutch, you dont speak the Language but can understand half of it during reading 😂

4 minutes ago, irishsoul said:

Eventim.de shows 2 VIP packages available: https://www.eventim.de/artist/green-day/green-day-the-saviors-tour-3514502/

I didn't find more info on the EU websites but the packages in America are these:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/ic27ws

Wait, SP has also VIP Tickets. So its a co-Headline tour?

With the VIP Package it seems like no early entry 👍

So disappointed they’re skipping norway this time.  Been to the last four shows they had here. Maybe a round two tour with places they skipped? 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, sondretho said:

So disappointed they’re skipping norway this time.  Been to the last four shows they had here. Maybe a round two tour with places they skipped? 

This could be possible. A proper Arena tour in Winter maybe? Or maybe they keep adding shows after Wembley if the shows are selling well.

Kinda sad about the European dates, did not expect them to play so many festivals and to skip Scandinavia tbh 😞 Might try to get tickets to the Arnhem show cause I really wanna see The Hives though. Ironic that I might have to travel to see them when they are from my country 🫠

5 hours ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

I groaned when I saw it was Marlay. I got stranded last time because the transport arrangements were a shit show. anywhere but Marlay like

Same here, literally any other venue would have been better....

... but we'll have to suffer through it 😂

8 hours ago, sondretho said:

They have played here on every tour since 2005. And now not a singel Scandinavian show. This tour is getting more and more expensive. Damn. 😅