European tour 2024

Joe K

4 minutes ago, steve46 said:

No. I'm completely confused. Just 16 concerts in Europe...

Nothing really near to northern Austria.

yeah sucks man :(

I really hope they do another leg to at least hit Scandinavia and Austria. There's a lot of Green Day fans there. Preferably Eastern Europe and Portugal too, but I understand if they think the fanbase there is thinner. For Belgium and Luxembourg they probably just figured that fans can head to France or the Netherlands :lol: Not really fair ofc.

8 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Dublin 💕

I’m gonna try for Manchester and London too. Maybe Glasgow at a later date. 

Marlay Park though.... that place is a bloody nightmare 😪

Guys am I right that you dont have to actually buy the new CD and you can instead just sign up on the mailing list to get a code for the presale?? 

I'll give it a try for Berlin or Hamburg even if I would much rather visit Munich but there is No show ;(

Praying for two of those tickets...:)

2 minutes ago, infostream said:

Guys am I right that you dont have to actually buy the new CD and you can instead just sign up on the mailing list to get a code for the presale?? 

I'll give it a try for Berlin or Hamburg even if I would much rather visit Munich but there is No show ;(

Praying for two of those tickets...:)

Yes, the non purchase option on the website gets you into the same presale 

6 minutes ago, gmcloughlin said:

Marlay Park though.... that place is a bloody nightmare 😪

Oh god tell me about it! I always leave 2 or 3 songs before the end because otherwise I’m there all night 💀

So The Interrupters are opening for Green Day only in 3 shows... 
I wonder if it will be the same for Smashing and Rancid during the NA tour?

1 minute ago, Giovanni Giova Zampieri said:

Quite disappointed with the European stadium dates. Hoping for a winter leg in arenas.

It's definitely possible that they're doing festivals first this time around, with a second arena leg following in winter of 2024, early 2025. We just don't know at this point. Would seem weird to play so few dates in Europe, but who knows...

• Like 1

I‘m happy for the Donots to be support act again. They deserve it. Hope this time there won‘t VIP Tickets, just normal standing or seat

Maybe they could still add a couple of shows to the tour later, that had happened in the past... There aren't really any free days left inbetween though, maybe only 12-14 June (but of course they need their rest days).

Anyway, I also hope there's going to be a second leg of the tour, especially since a lot of these are festivals. 

wtf are those EU Tour Dates... Austria is waiting, budapest, praha... idk i was so disappointed by the HMT Setlist so if i miss the 20y of american idiot tour then i will go crazy

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

I‘m happy for the Donots to be support act again. They deserve it. Hope this time there won‘t VIP Tickets, just normal standing or seat

I would think gold circle is a near guarantee 

Hotels already crazily expensive for London. Will probably just do what I did last time and hit up Expedia to get somewhere cheap and nasty but within 30 minute walk. Any recommendations welcome ! Think I managed to get a place for £60 for the night last time. For Manchester it's drivable for my family so hoping we'll do that

1 hour ago, DeJennsitized said:

Dublin 💕

I’m gonna try for Manchester and London too. Maybe Glasgow at a later date. 

Slightly weird that they stuck Belfast on the cover, but aren't taking the tour there. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Any word about pricing?

Dublin is “from €89.90” 

so would expect around the same everywhere 

• Like 2

Thinking for the first time may skip this. Initially thought The Hives (the only band I’d be interested in other than The Interrupters) were supporting all dates but looks like support acts varying venue to venue.

Wasn't that long ago that I saw GD at Bellahouston and not sure I’m that interested in a Dookie/AI dominant set.

Bit of a let down considering US getting Pumpkins and Rancid. 

17 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

Only one England date that isn't London or a Festival? How disappointing.

Indeed, but still better with 4 dates in the UK, whilst Scandinavia, austria, Portugal, Belgium and Eastern Europe get zilch. also, a lot of the tour dates in the countries they are playing in (like Switzerland, Italy, Spain) are just festivals. 

as far as I can see, only some people in the Netherlands, the UK, France, Ireland and Germany are going to be able to see them play outside a festival performance. 

1 hour ago, Tomcat20 said:

Any word about pricing?

These are the prices for The Netherlands:

Golden Circle – Standing: €100,80

General Admission – Standing: €78,40

Rang 1 – Sit: €62,00

Rang 2 – Sit: €56,00

Rang 3 – Sit: €50,40

Got tickets for Rock am Ring. Initially I wasn’t a fan of seeing them at a festival, but I love the line up, as it basically features my three favorite bands (Green Day, Die Ärzte, Billy Talent). I’d love to see them in Berlin or Hamburg but unfortunately I can’t.