European tour 2024

Joe K

9 minutes ago, jengd said:

Where did that come from? I just checked my order for the album and see nothing at all about pre-sale for tickets? Am on the brink of panic now, can’t be in Paris this weekend, Madrid is 1 June when I am anway again! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh 😱

You have to pre order or sign up for mailing list til 7th november to get presale code, and with tour announcement tomorrow it makes sense they‘ll start pre-sale on monday for those of us who got the code and public on tuesday. Maybe you‘ll get the chance this month for another club show cause it seems like they‘re doing some more

so do people already have codes? I’ve done all that but have no code nor mention of? GD.com just says sign up but mentions no date for codes.

• Like 1

I had to send an email to Warner's customer service because I didn't  get the confirmation for my order. Then I wanted to be sure that I'm eligible for pre-sale access. This is a quote from  email which I got from Warner Customer Service:

"In regards to the Green Day pre-sale. 

We will contact you with the details of your presale code after the pre-order offer has ended.

The offer ends on Tuesday 7th November at 3pm"

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cav9mm said:

Any other Europeans think the Paris gig may not be the only one in the next two Weeks ?

I‘m sure they‘ll do a few here

So I-Days Milano is announcing two bands tomorrow at 2 pm for June 16th. One of them is Green Day for sure. Any bets on the other one? It cant be Smashing Pumpkins as they are going to be touring the UK. I guess that other band will play along with GD throughout all Europe, just like weezer did last year.

1st June - Madrid, Spain - Standalone

7-9 June - RaR/RiP - Deutschland - Festival

16 June - Idays - Milano - Standalone

Looks like most of the shows will be standalone concerts. The major festivals (rock werchter, pinkpop, download, nos alive, rock in rio, roskilde) dont match with their route. Can’t see some others like Primavera Sound, Glastonbury or Hellfest booking them. Maybe Nova Rock? Well, only 14 hours left and we’ll see.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cav9mm said:

Any other Europeans think the Paris gig may not be the only one in the next two Weeks ?

There will be two more next week, I'm not sure if they'll announce them today or in the next few days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 4

1 hour ago, GreenDayItaly said:

There will be two more next week, I'm not sure if they'll announce them today or in the next few days.

Do you know where? 

10 hours ago, Digoco said:

So I-Days Milano is announcing two bands tomorrow at 2 pm for June 16th. One of them is Green Day for sure. Any bets on the other one? It cant be Smashing Pumpkins as they are going to be touring the UK.

It could be the Smashing Pumpkins since they wrap up their UK tour on June 14, or maybe Rancid?

Edited by DearlyBeloved87

Really keen for this announcement. I actually struggled to sleep last night anticipating it, found myself having a dream about missing out on tickets. Then another dream where they were announced as headlining Slam Dunk Festival (which will never happen) which I already have tickets for.

• Sad 1

I hope that’s not the only date in Germany because I know for a fact that I can’t go 😅

• Like 1

Just now, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

I hope that’s not the only date in Germany because I know for a fact that I can’t go 😅

When they also do RAR/RIP (which will be confirmed today as well) most probably not due to contractual obligations.

5 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

BigFM radio station 

oh an actual show? not a festival?

amazing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

When they also do RAR/RIP (which will be confirmed today as well) most probably not due to contractual obligations.

Same shit as 2022. ridiculous.

So hope they‘ll do something in netherlands

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Insomniac90 said:

Green Day is at RaR/RiP confirmed

Ok, you were fast 😂

Lmao I wanted to report breaking news for the first time 😂