European tour 2024

Joe K

3 minutes ago, No Brains said:

So they are releasing euro/uk tour dates tomorrow is that right? 

Supposedly US tour dates too

2 minutes ago, farley drexel hatcher said:

Is that a festival or stand alone?

I think its a festival, but never heard of it before.

For those of you who wanna go to RaR/RiP, they‘ll announce the next price category today. They hint a few things the last days. Some could be for Green Day and some not 😂

Edit: Price category for the last 10k Tickets

Just now, Beathe. said:

Hope it won't be just festivals. 🙈

Hope so, too. In mean I love RaR but hope they wont play a show in Germany during that time, wanna go to a show before or after RaR

Rio Babel is a festival that takes place in Madrid in July.

That “Road to Rio Babel” sounds like a special date before the actual festival. I guess it’ll be more like BST Hyde Park, a massive concert with lots of support acts.

And at the bottom, within the sponsors is Cruilla Fest, another festival that takes place in Barcelona. So maybe we’ll have two shows in Spain? And I suppose the tour will begin in Spain and then will go around the rest of Europe during all of June.

I hope it’s going to be more than just festivals. Rock am Ring is only a 40 minute drive away from where I live, but seeing your favorite band at a festival can be tedious. And the prices for tickets are just crazy. Obviously, festivals give more people the chance to see you, but at the same time, you’re effectively shutting out all the fans who can’t afford to pay 300+ € for a ticket. I will definitely go if it’s their only show in Germany, but I’m really hoping for a number of proper solo shows. I saw them at a festival in 2017 and they played multiple songs from the new album, but for whatever reason, I doubt that they’d do the same now. Why not do an arena tour like Blink did? 

• Like 1

wait, you can't buy a ticket just for a single day on festivals here? you have to buy for all days?

well definitely not going to see them in Germany if they don't play solo in Berlin again

2 minutes ago, okotavio said:

wait, you can't buy a ticket just for a single day on festivals here? you have to buy for all days?

well definitely not going to see them in Germany if they don't play solo in Berlin again

Mostly you can buy a day ticket

4 minutes ago, okotavio said:

It depends. Most German festivals usually only sell weekend tickets at first. If they realize that the festival is not going to sell out, they often offer daily tickets, but that usually happens a few months or weeks before the actual festival, definitely not with the lineup announcement.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

It depends. Most German festivals usually only sell weekend tickets at first. If they realize that the festival is not going to sell out, they often offer daily tickets, but that usually happens a few months or weeks before the actual festival, definitely not with the lineup announcement.

Depends on the line up tomorrow. But I‘m sure its going to be great comparing to this year‘s line up 😂

25 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

Depends on the line up tomorrow. But I‘m sure its going to be great comparing to this year‘s line up 😂

Or maybe it’s an awful lineup with Green Day as the only positive exception :D. If they don’t sell many tickets I can get a cheaper one for only one day :D

25 minutes ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

Or maybe it’s an awful lineup with Green Day as the only positive exception :D. If they don’t sell many tickets I can get a cheaper one for only one day :D

Dont so this to me, I‘m going since 2013 and it has never been so bad except for this year 😂

The hint is one of their headliner was in Simpsons and headlined at least 2 times (could be Green Day and/or RHCP) and most Bands begin with B 😂

38 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

Dont so this to me, I‘m going since 2013 and it has never been so bad except for this year 😂

The hint is one of their headliner was in Simpsons and headlined at least 2 times (could be Green Day and/or RHCP) and most Bands begin with B 😂

I didn’t even see those hints. I just assumed it’s Green Day because both announcements are on the same day 😂.

53 minutes ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

I didn’t even see those hints. I just assumed it’s Green Day because both announcements are on the same day 😂.

Its on a Forum where the official RaR Account posts something and some Mods are also allowed to post a few hints

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Digoco said:

Madrid 1st June 2024

20231110.jpg

Leaves hope for my theory then - 2022 MCR played in Warrington the day before Neighbourhood Weekender. Green Day could do the same in 2024 for a date up north? 

26/27 May for the festival which leaves a possible show for 25 May

2 hours ago, Insomniac90 said:

Its on a Forum where the official RaR Account posts something and some Mods are also allowed to post a few hints

Oh ein ringrocker 🍻

If i should make a guess, we get some kind of hella mega 2.0 setlist unfortunately.

Why? Because it looks like they do solo shows and festivals again, so they will have to play their greatest hits again, some of the new songs, and a very few gems

Anyways, tomorrow will be a huge day for greenday fans, i hope my bank account can tank the upcoming show announcements 😅

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

Oh ein ringrocker 🍻

If i should make a guess, we get some kind of hella mega 2.0 setlist unfortunately.

Why? Because it looks like they do solo shows and festivals again, so they will have to play their greatest hits again, some of the new songs, and a very few gems

Anyways, tomorrow will be a huge day for greenday fans, i hope my bank account can tank the upcoming show announcements 😅

Jawoll genau 😂🍻

Nah I dont think so. Maybe a Setlist like WWWY with some Saviors Songs but with 2-3 deep Cuts

7 hours ago, purplebenny said:

All we know is they’re releasing tour dates,

but as the EU/UK presale window closes on Tuesday, it’s a safe bet that those dates will be included to go onsale next week 

Where did that come from? I just checked my order for the album and see nothing at all about pre-sale for tickets? Am on the brink of panic now, can’t be in Paris this weekend, Madrid is 1 June when I am anway again! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh 😱

• Like 1

I just deeply hope that there will be no BS like early entry, front of stage or VIP merchandise packages on the upcoming tour. That is pure rip off.

• Like 1