European tour 2024

Joe K

Is there a live stream for tonight‘s show?

The comments on Social Media are starting to worry me a bit. Sound at both shows must have been terrible (too quiet, Billie barely audible). 
I hope this will change for the headline as well as the next festival shows.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DecanoLP said:

The comments on Social Media are starting to worry me a bit. Sound at both shows must have been terrible (too quiet, Billie barely audible). 
I hope this will change for the headline as well as the next festival shows.

I saw that too. At festivals is it the band's sound people or someone more general for everyone playing the festival? 

• Like 1

Since they're headlining, their own people should be taking care of the sound. The feedback on Instagram is absolutely devastating but it looks like the overall organization of both festivals was bad which gives me some hope for the headline shows and the big/more established European festivals.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I was at the show yesterday. Yes, Billie in some spots was almost inaudible again, as I checked my recording (Yes, I recorded it in almost full audio, maybe some day I would share it, but doesn't sound good) there was wind from time to time affecting the sound, but normal being an outdoor, I've been on worst shows.

I love what they do with All By Myself, almost only for that song, the 100€ for the ticket were well paid off.

Edited by roquer
  • Like 3

If it was their own sound people, that wouldn’t be like them but of course the weather could be having an impact too.  First show looked pretty windy.

• Like 3

I think it also depended on location. The front stage area had an amazing sound, except from the few occasions in which the wind was blowing and some sounds would mix together weirdly.

• Like 1

I was yesterday at Madrid show... Great energy from the band, but bad organization from the 'festival' (sound from some points, not water aviable easyly in a hot day, the exit from the place, not enought time to go from Green day stage to lagwagon one)... But Green day atmosphere was wonderfull. Like not to ruin Jesús of suburbial with "crowd muscians" and not to many hey oh from Billie. Great setlist!

• Like 3

This stage, Pyro and plane are really great. Going to see then in Arhnem in a couple of weeks 

Hopefully we get a concert movie. Might be worth it. Since this is a complete different setlist

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wouter1994 said:

This stage, Pyro and plane are really great. Going to see then in Arhnem in a couple of weeks 

Hopefully we get a concert movie. Might be worth it. Since this is a complete different setlist

Did I see somewhere that they were streaming Rock am Ring? Should get a full proshot of that show hopefully 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thatsername said:

I got my RTL+ subscription for this month and I'm planning to record it, hope it works!

I'll be seeing them this Friday at Rock im Park and will then watch the Rock am Ring show the next day on TV, it'll be epic😍

Great.

I can't wait to see the proshot and see the band in Milan

• Like 2

On 6/3/2024 at 8:44 AM, Thatsername said:

I got my RTL+ subscription for this month and I'm planning to record it, hope it works!

I'll be seeing them this Friday at Rock im Park and will then watch the Rock am Ring show the next day on TV, it'll be epic😍

Danke dir im Voraus 🫶🥰
Und viel Spaß, hoffe ihr habt es trocken in Nürnberg, bei uns am Ring wird es auch matschig und Hamburg scheint auch kein tolles Wetter zu werden bei Green Day 😂

• Thanks 1

Does anyone think there will be small or secret show(s) in the UK as Billie had said back in March when he was here in England there would be near Wembley date (and taking note of cancelled Electric Ballroom last November). 

38 minutes ago, Greengirl10 said:

Does anyone think there will be small or secret show(s) in the UK as Billie had said back in March when he was here in England there would be near Wembley date (and taking note of cancelled Electric Ballroom last November). 

It’s unlikely, they don’t have many free days once they hit the UK. More likely to be after the tour 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purplebenny said:

It’s unlikely, they don’t have many free days once they hit the UK. More likely to be after the tour 

They've done it before with FBHT same night as a GD show during 21st CB tour in 2009 and relatively small surprise Shepherds Bush and Brixton Academy shows while here playing festivals in 2012/2013. And Billie mentioned the idea of playing a small show while in London for Wembley. Could be either (or neither).

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me at what time do I have to show up to the concert in order to enter at the right time ?

For reference, it's at the Arena of Lyon, and the doors open at 17h45 (5:45pm).

Thanks & rock on!

3 hours ago, Greengirl10 said:

It would be incredible if they did (and honoured the tickets from the cancelled show (won't happen but can dream))

• Like 3

I don't know why it's taken this long, but I've suddenly had a wave of excitement over Wembley!! Not long to go now! Whoop whoop!🤣🙌 I think it's just hit me that I'm going to get to see GD in real life again!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Did they play know your enemy and vri g a fan on at last night's  show ?

6 hours ago, BUBBYBUB said:

Did they play know your enemy and vri g a fan on at last night's  show ?

They did (I'm just about to add pics of that to the show thread) 

• Like 1