European tour 2024

Joe K

32 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Good luck to all going for tickets in the general sale this morning! I'm having a go at getting better seats for Manchester because ours are unreserved and right at the back. But I'm not really feeling the same pressure given we have them already. 

I nabbed an unreserved for Manchester, tried to go for front pitch but none available. But I have golden circle for Marlay Park so I’m not too disappointed!

I got golden circle vip for Manchester yesterday afternoon, felt like I sneaked in with no one looking. 😂😂 Keep trying.  Also, TM gave me refund on original but that may have been because general sale hadn’t gone live.

Gold circle sold out for Manc and London?

and all standing sold for wembley 

huge sales. I’m very impressed 

Looking for Front standing for Wembley which think I may just go seating

TM now sells front pitch standing for Wembley for double the price (The Event Organiser has priced these tickets according to their market value. Tickets do not include VIP packages. Availability and pricing are subject to change.) What a bunch of reckless crooks.

Does someone trustworthy has a spare ticket for me left? Face value pls. :)

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

I got golden circle vip for Manchester yesterday afternoon, felt like I sneaked in with no one looking. 😂😂 Keep trying.  Also, TM gave me refund on original but that may have been because general sale hadn’t gone live.

That is sneaky of you!! I tried yesterday too with the Spotify sale but no dice either 😂 at least I’ve saved a bit of money (always my first thought as soon as I don’t get what I want lol) 

6 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

TM now sells front pitch standing for Wembley for double the price (The Event Organiser has priced these tickets according to their market value. Tickets do not include VIP packages. Availability and pricing are subject to change.) What a bunch of reckless crooks.

Just seen this for Manchester too. Front pitch available but now like £260. 🤯 I love them but not enough to pay that much of a difference!!

Manchester main pitch now £213, I paid £86 for mine half an hour ago, that’s crazy 

• Surprised 1

I feel kinda bullshitted because I bought two tickets for Hamburg via Ticketmaster and the only option available was “standing” for 95€ (when the hell did they get so expensive Jesus Christ) 

now they’re not selling via Ticketmaster for Berlin & Hamburg at all anymore but via  Eventim and now I see there’s a golden circle option. I really want to be in the golden circle, but damn, 113€? I miss the times just 10 years ago when I got golden circle for 60€ … back in 2017 I was at the barrier for 70€. 

• Sad 1

I think we are possibly making life hard for ourselves as fans, we shouldn’t all be sitting in waiting rooms to buy tickets all at once, we are giving ourselves stress and driving the prices up! Having said that, it’s exciting when you get them, “one small step for mankind” 😂😂

1 minute ago, Billie Hoe said:

I feel kinda bullshitted because I bought two tickets for Hamburg via Ticketmaster and the only option available was “standing” for 95€ (when the hell did they get so expensive Jesus Christ) 

now they’re not selling via Ticketmaster for Berlin & Hamburg at all anymore but via  Eventim and now I see there’s a golden circle option. I really want to be in the golden circle, but damn, 113€? I miss the times just 10 years ago when I got golden circle for 60€ … back in 2017 I was at the barrier for 70€. 

Yep, but you have to let that go, cover bands charge that nowadays! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

I do since one of my friends messed me around. Message me. I 'd like it to go to someone who will appreciate it.

• Like 1

That price increase broke my heart, been refreshing for ages and finally got a ticket... Then noticed it was £268 with all the fees. Just... How are they allowed to do that, this never happened to me before. 

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 2

10 minutes ago, jengd said:

Yep, but you have to let that go, cover bands charge that nowadays! 

It’s still unreasonable imo… 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, angry_robot said:

That price increase broke my heart, been refreshing for ages and finally got a ticket... Then noticed it was £268 with all the fees. Just... How are they allowed to do that, this never happened to me before. 

That is ridiculous, I can't believe they hike the prices so much in general sale! 

Did nobody else know about the Gigs and Tours presale yesterday? I did mention it on here and they were selling front pitch at the 'lower' price.

Always worth trying Gigs and Tours too and See Tickets, for those of you still after regular priced standing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ross_19 said:

Always worth trying Gigs and Tours too and See Tickets, for those of you still after regular priced standing

managed to get a front standing on see half na hour after the sale this morning. buzzing

• Like 1

I got tickets for 2 persons to Netherlands for over 300 euros. Super happy. I have golden circle platinum. Does platinum give any advantages? First time seeign green day

15 minutes ago, Warszawa said:

I got tickets for 2 persons to Netherlands for over 300 euros. Super happy. I have golden circle platinum. Does platinum give any advantages? First time seeign green day

You are simply supporting Ticketmaster's disgusting pricing policy. Therefore no advantages :(

34 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

You are simply supporting Ticketmaster's disgusting pricing policy. Therefore no advantages :(

What to do then? boycott and don't attend the concert XD?

• Like 1

Dynamic pricing is outrageous, there’s some discussion in the uk news recently about them, hope the government bans the practice. At the very least it shouldn’t double the cost. 

my presale VIP £250 ticket is now cheaper than the standard front pitch! 

• Like 1
  • Surprised 2

ticketmaster is like mafia

i witnessed this dynamic pricing when i tried to buy tickets for blink182 in cologne, germany

i was veeeery lucky to get some resale/fansale standing pit tickets for 55€ ... i checked several weeks, sometime the same tickets had a price beyond 300€+, sometimes 100€, etc

Is there a chance for some new tour dates to be added for Europe next year? 

Also, I am thing about show in Milan but I am not sure is this i-days event name for a festival or it will be just a regular GD gig? Thanks!

Isn‘t it the case that you can completely forget the chance to get barrier on this tour because there is always a VIP package where the stupid VIPs walk past you and are let into the venue earlier? The real fan, who has been queuing for hours, then looks down the tube..

• Sad 1

Is the cancellation of the London show being discussed anywhere , i thought there was a thread for it but cant find it , search turns up nothing relevant.