European tour 2024

Joe K

Not looked at Hamburg but noticed Berlin is the Waldbuhne so no. Saw Fleetwood Mac there a long time ago, it’s a great venue!

8 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

Are the shows in Hamburg and Berlin festivals or no?🤔

No, Hamburg and Berlin are solo Shows with Donots as the opening band

1 hour ago, Insomniac90 said:

Oh okay, good to know, thank you for the answer😁

1 hour ago, Insomniac90 said:

Oh and by the way, do you know which of the two venues provide the best concert experience?

12 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

Oh and by the way, do you know which of the two venues provide the best concert experience?

(Hope you‘re german, if not I‘ll translate it for you 😂). Mein Post ist leider verschwunden, deswegen post ich nochmal. Also Berlin ist optisch wirklich eine schöne Location, aber mag den Innenraum gar nicht und Parken ist nicht so toll dort. An der Trabrennbahn war ich noch nie, sondern nur ein paar Mal in der Barclays Arena und fand es dort eigentlich immer gut. Du kannst auch an der Barclays/Stadion easy parken und zu Fuß zur Trabrennbahn gehen, das ist nicht so weit. Von wo kommst du her? Vielleicht beeinträchtigt das deine Entscheidung ja 😊 

5 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

(Hope you‘re german, if not I‘ll translate it for you 😂). Mein Post ist leider verschwunden, deswegen post ich nochmal. Also Berlin ist optisch wirklich eine schöne Location, aber mag den Innenraum gar nicht und Parken ist nicht so toll dort. An der Trabrennbahn war ich noch nie, sondern nur ein paar Mal in der Barclays Arena und fand es dort eigentlich immer gut. Du kannst auch an der Barclays/Stadion easy parken und zu Fuß zur Trabrennbahn gehen, das ist nicht so weit. Von wo kommst du her? Vielleicht beeinträchtigt das deine Entscheidung ja 😊 

Im from Norway, i had some german at school, that was ages ago tho😂, but i thiiink i read that Berlin is nice location🤔, i hope😂

5 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

Im from Norway, i had some german at school, that was ages ago tho😂, but i thiiink i read that Berlin is nice location🤔, i hope😂

Yeah nice location, but I would recommend Hamburg.

2 minutes ago, jengd said:

Waldbuhne is great, a beautiful open amphitheatre with great acoustics and every seat has a good view.

Might be a stupid question, but its not just seats or what?🤔

Just now, Insomniac90 said:

Yeah nice location, but I would recommend Hamburg.

Can i ask you why?

1 minute ago, alekshf96 said:

Might be a stupid question, but its not just seats or what?🤔

Can i ask you why?

No, Berlin also has standing. 
But parking isn‘t great in Berlin near venue (been there in 2016(?). I read for the Hamburg location you can drive to Barclays/Stadium and walk a few minutes and the parking situation near Barclays Arena/Stadium is ok and have a few options for parking. 

2 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

No, Berlin also has standing. 
But parking isn‘t great in Berlin near venue (been there in 2016(?). I read for the Hamburg location you can drive to Barclays/Stadium and walk a few minutes and the parking situation near Barclays Arena/Stadium is ok and have a few options for parking. 

Oh i see, i guess parking wont really be a big problem for me, since im probably just gonna spend a fortune on cabs😂, coming from Norway with plane, so no car for me.

Edited by alekshf96
Spelling error.

3 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

Oh i see, i guess parking wont really be a big problem for me, since im probably just gonna spend a fortune on cabs😂, coming from Norway with plane, so no car for me.

Oh sheeesh 😂 so for you it depends on prices for hotel and flight I would say 😂

1 minute ago, Insomniac90 said:

Oh sheeesh 😂 so for you it depends on prices for hotel and flight I would say 😂

Well, when i saw them last year, i slept in the smoking room outside the airport😂, so how and where i sleep doesnt really matter, just as long as i survive the night😂

Just now, alekshf96 said:

Well, when i saw them last year, i slept in the smoking room outside the airport😂, so how and where i sleep doesnt really matter, just as long as i survive the night😂

Damn, you deserve my respect 😂 Seems pretty hard. Do you bought tickets or are you trying tomorrow?

1 minute ago, Insomniac90 said:

Damn, you deserve my respect 😂 Seems pretty hard. Do you bought tickets or are you trying tomorrow?

It was rough😂. I've been trying to enter different codes like a maniac, but none is working, and i havent got my code, so i guess i will have to wait until tomorrow🥴

2 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

It was rough😂. I've been trying to enter different codes like a maniac, but none is working, and i havent got my code, so i guess i will have to wait until tomorrow🥴

Oh damn, I wish you good luck for tomorrow 😕

Well, if you wanna visit the city then you should try for Hamburg 😂 but fun aside, I personally like the Hamburg location more but seems like a little more Fans will attend to that so chances are higher to get tickets for that 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

Oh damn, I wish you good luck for tomorrow 😕

Well, if you wanna visit the city then you should try for Hamburg 😂 but fun aside, I personally like the Hamburg location more but seems like a little more Fans will attend to that so chances are higher to get tickets for that 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, i probably need it😖

Could be nice to visit Hamburg tho, i was in Berlin in 2012, so a new city is always cool🤔

Good luck to all going for tickets in the general sale this morning! I'm having a go at getting better seats for Manchester because ours are unreserved and right at the back. But I'm not really feeling the same pressure given we have them already. 

How do you think are the chances that they add a few european arena shows in fall/winter? I don't reall want to go to Nova Rock or Rock am Ring 😅