European tour 2024

Joe K

8 hours ago, Ross_19 said:

Got mine for Manchester, now on hold with Wembley to book my accessible tickets for that show. 

Could you DM me and tell me how you did that, please? I'm trying to call the number, but it's says that it's not available. Thanks

4 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Honestly, I’m really sorry to hear that. Echt scheisse. They crushed my dream with regards to Milan (yeah that’s the last time I’ll whine about it on here, I promise :lol:), but to be fair that was always gonna be hard seeing it’s a venue with 1000 as capacity. 

But I had forgotten just how bad Ticketmaster really is and seeing all of you guys on here with PRESALE access codes getting repeatedly screwed is gut-wrenching to watch. And with venues usually around 30k in capacity or more and considering this is just the presale, there’s no fucking excuse for it. So, really sorry to hear it. This is bullshit. 

I wish, but I really don’t think they will. Ah screw this, I’ll be the hopeless optimist for a while: 

Let’s say they play the same set as in Milan. It’s a good framework, they could then swap out the Dookie and AI deepcuts for other songs from either album after say 3-4 shows. Extraordinarily Girl, She’s A Rebel, Are We The Waiting, Give Me Novacaine; Pulling Teeth, Having A Blast, Sassafras Roots, F.O.D. 

There look - everybody’s happy now :) 

Well, everyone apart from Fantano anyway.

Yeah its okay, it worked out well with o2/Eventim and got what I want. But its a shame for Ticketmaster. Its probably the last time I tried with Ticketmaster. 
but sad to hear you couldn‘t make it to the Milan show. Maybe they like the idea so much it won‘t be the last time they do it that way cause for me it shows they really care about the fans (especially who worked hard to get their attention for hella tiny tour).

so hope all of us get the chance one day to see them during a clubshow 🙏

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

so hope all of us get the chance one day to see them during a clubshow 🙏

I’ll drink to that, cheers. :drinks:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, luketrebilliemike said:

anyone used Big green coach ? 

I’ve used them before and they’re fine and coaches turned up on time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Is nobody talking about them plating Whatsername last night?? They seem to be trying out/rehearsing all sorts of things but this is one of most beloved songs ever, I don’t know how I’ll cope if they play it at my shows.

I love Whatsername and I can imagine how epic that would sound in the stadium!

• Like 3

was there a golden circle for Berlin’s or was it just a single GA? I bought whatever option popped up in a rush and didn’t even check 

14 hours ago, lobosillo said:

Do you know when they are going to announce the next secret shows in Europe? Maybe Barcelona is next week?

I think they're only playing Paris, Milan and London and are going back to the US. It must be in another thread but I saw someone say they were flying back quite soon

• Sad 1

Head's up- if anybody signed up to the Gigs and Tours presale I just managed to get a front pitch for Wembley!!

So one of my friends is now messing me around who I got the ticket for. I don't know for definite but I might end up with a spare front pitch standing for Wembley. I'll keep you guys up to date, but obviously I'd only want face value. If anybody is interested dm me.

Edited by Psycho Britney

Had to settle for general standing at Wembley when I looked for tickets literally all of yesterday - then randomly decided to check again today and managed to get 2 front pitch (golden circle) tickets! Can’t make it up! Ticketmaster is a pile of shit, but glad I was persistent 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Did anybody else receive an email from Spotify with a presale code for today? I wasn't able to get 2 tickets for my dad and a friend yesterday because of the 4 ticket limit, but got the email from Spotify this morning with a code for a 10am presale. Didn't notice the email until after 12 noon, hopped on Ticketmaster and there were plenty of tickets left. Essentially had my choice of which ticket type I wanted for Wembley

18 hours ago, Giovanni Giova Zampieri said:

Could you DM me and tell me how you did that, please? I'm trying to call the number, but it's says that it's not available. Thanks

Sorry missed this. Not sure how to DM. I called 0800 093 0824. Waited on hold for 20 minutes or so then got through

21 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Did anybody else receive an email from Spotify with a presale code for today? I wasn't able to get 2 tickets for my dad and a friend yesterday because of the 4 ticket limit, but got the email from Spotify this morning with a code for a 10am presale. Didn't notice the email until after 12 noon, hopped on Ticketmaster and there were plenty of tickets left. Essentially had my choice of which ticket type I wanted for Wembley

Thanks a lot for the heads-up!

I had no idea there's such a thing as a Spotify presale, but managed to get better tickets after all via the link I found down at the /r/greenday subreddit.

1 minute ago, HAR said:

Thanks a lot for the heads-up!

I had no idea there's such a thing as a Spotify presale, but managed to get better tickets after all via the link I found down at the /r/greenday subreddit.

No worries, happy to help! The code appears to be just "SAVIORS" in case anybody else reads this

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

No worries, happy to help! The code appears to be just "SAVIORS" in case anybody else reads this

Yep! It's also a different link than the Green Day Artist Presale, so the code won't work on the usual site.

You have to replace the ORIGIN3 URL parameter value with ORIGIN5 for the code to work, so it becomes the URL that Spotify links to.

17 minutes ago, HAR said:

Right now Green Day is in London

Looking to have us some fondue

If I were the fans, I wouldn't make plans

Keep all your cellies plugged in

So 2-3 shows after London? 🙏

19 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

I guess the post pretty much confirmed that additional shows are coming (unless they're gonna do a series of meet&greets coming to a library near you or something), just wondering if it's gonna be UK only from now on, or if they're planning on exploring further countries before having to leave.

28 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

5 minutes ago, HAR said:

I guess the post pretty much confirmed that additional shows are coming (unless they're gonna do a series of meet&greets coming to a library near you or something), just wondering if it's gonna be UK only from now on, or if they're planning on exploring further countries before having to leave.

Filmed and tagged hobgoblin? Maybe something there like a signing/acoustic set?

I don't think it will be a full blown production like tomorrow night

Happy to be proven wrong though

On 11/8/2023 at 1:08 PM, MillenniumFan said:

Hmm, I wonder whether they'll be able to fill Wembley with that being the case...

Yeah they will still easily imo. The last show at London Stadium was during Glasto too - Glasto is enormous but big gigs still happen that weekend.

Certainly hope so, but they did struggle to fill some venues during the RevRad tour. Yes, Hyde Park went well, but that's a lower over-all capacity than Wembley which is absolutely huge. I guess this being a joint-gig with Nothing But Thieves ought to help, but we'll see.

Maybe an off the cuff FBHT show? Other countries? They have to be in Canada on 19 November. Maybe a small show before that? 

• Like 1

Whatever they are up to, I wish they would just announce it! 😭😂

Next week is going to be really busy at work so my manager will take a lot of convincing if there are more shows to come and I somehow manage to get a ticket!

• Sad 2