European tour 2024

Joe K

Well, that was awful. 

I was out and about at 9:30, had some great selections, but signal was crap so the first tickets timed out. 

Panicked and went for main section standing second time around and went through fine. Haven't seen a gig at Wembley stadium so no idea how far back this will be - hopefully not too bad. 

Always worth saying every time: Ticketmaster are scum and that company needs to die. 

• Like 1

Even though it worked out in the end let me say this: 

Ticketmaster is the worst fucking ticketing site ever and I fucking hate them. 

• Like 3

Yeah Ticketmaster is absolute garbage. Governments need to do something about it if performers won't.

Now I need to calm down :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Got my Wembley tickets too. Probably the easiest I've ever found it to book accessible tickets. I was only on hold for 15 minutes

I thought they were excellent, had seen some horror stories on Twitter, was on hold for about 25 minutes but she looked at all my proof and told me the best tickets that she could see, that would also suit my needs. Very impressed!

• Like 1

I’m having a nightmare with Ticketmaster this morning! First, there were over 4,000 people in the queue ahead of me at 9.30. Then when I finally got through my presale code didn’t work. 10 mins later I saw I was sent another presale code which did work, however the front pitch tickets were all gone by then! 

i had to settle for general standing tickets now, but keep refreshing Ticketmaster just in case…. The website is stuck in loading, so not sure I’ll be able to get front pitch tickets at all :( 

• Sad 1

My friend was trying to get her ticket at the same time, and she panicked and got just general admission when she couldn't get front pitch standing. I was a bit more determined (or maybe pigheaded) that I was going to get front pitch by keep refreshing, and when I didn't think I was going to get any today I said I'd try my luck in the general sale. Well, I got my front pitch and told my friend who was very happy. The only trouble is it now makes it awkward because I don't want to waste front pitch, but I don't want to abandon my friend. I needed to use all four presale tickets or I would have got my friends ticket, whereas I believe she only needed a ticket for herself. Would it be cheeky to ask her to try get a front pitch standing and sell the general admission? 

if anyone’s still stuck try going through the link in the presale email. If I go via the app or website I get the loading thing. That said I can’t seem to get anything for Manchester so Friday it is 😂

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, gmcloughlin said:

I got Glasgow and Dublin (GC). Couldn't see front pitch standing for Wembley so I might hold off for the general sale and try again on Friday...

EDIT: literally just got one for Wembley! :D 

wonder why it didn't show Golden Circle for Glasgow when I looked, I could literally only see general admission and VIP options, none of which included Golden Circle 😕

Never mind, I suppose general admission ought to be ok 

EDIT: it says Glasgow is General Admission Only, so I suppose you meant only Dublin for GC? 

Either way, like I was originally saying, I like that Glasgow is General Admission Only, it's old school :D 

2 minutes ago, Psycho Britney said:

My friend was trying to get her ticket at the same time, and she panicked and got just general admission when she couldn't get front pitch standing. I was a bit more determined (or maybe pigheaded) that I was going to get front pitch by keep refreshing, and when I didn't think I was going to get any today I said I'd try my luck in the general sale. Well, I got my front pitch and told my friend who was very happy. The only trouble is it now makes it awkward because I don't want to waste front pitch, but I don't want to abandon my friend. I needed to use all four presale tickets or I would have got my friends ticket, whereas I believe she only needed a ticket for herself. Would it be cheeky to ask her to try get a front pitch standing and sell the general admission? 

Ok this post made me realise I probably can’t get Manchester because I’ve used my 4 ticket limit on Dublin and Wembley 😂😂 

As for your friend, definitely suggest she try and get front pitch!! You paid for it so you should use it!

• Thanks 1

Anyone know if I already used my presale code to get 2 general standing tickets if I can still (desperately) try to get 2 front pitch tickets? Reason I’m asking is because Ticketmaster won’t give me an option to proceed with album presale tickets, but not sure if it’s just Ticketmaster being shit or because I already used my code…..

2 minutes ago, sophieduf said:

Anyone know if I already used my presale code to get 2 general standing tickets if I can still (desperately) try to get 2 front pitch tickets? Reason I’m asking is because Ticketmaster won’t give me an option to proceed with album presale tickets, but not sure if it’s just Ticketmaster being shit or because I already used my code…..

It’s just ticketmaster, you can buy 4 tickets with the code

• Thanks 1

Price for general admission in Glasgow was quite alright, around 80 pounds per person, but some of the VIP options... Man, I saw one option for nearly 500 pounds!! For that kind of money I would have expected a free foot-massage by Tre and a photoshoot with the band :lol:

Instead, what I think you get is some merch and access to the VIP tent and surrounding area which is off to one side and does not even have a good view of the stage. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Ok this post made me realise I probably can’t get Manchester because I’ve used my 4 ticket limit on Dublin and Wembley 😂😂 

As for your friend, definitely suggest she try and get front pitch!! You paid for it so you should use it!

Glad to be of service!lol!

Thanks for the advice. I have texted her and broached the subject. I just hope she doesn't think I'm being too cheeky, because I know it's a lot of money to be being another ticket.😬

3 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Price for general admission in Glasgow was quite alright, around 80 pounds per person, but some of the VIP options... Man, I saw one option for nearly 500 pounds!! For that kind of money I would have expected a free photoshoot with the band :lol:

Instead, what I think you get is some merch and access to the VIP tent and surrounding area which is off to one side and does not even have a great view of the stage. 

Yeah, the VIP options were mega money. I'd pay it without thinking if it included a photo op, but otherwise no.

Regretting not trying for the front pitch now. Was stressed out by Ticketmaster's dogshit mobile website. 

Sod's law that I had to be out of the house at an appointment just as the fucking tickets went on sale.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Psycho Britney said:

Glad to be of service!lol!

Thanks for the advice. I have texted her and broached the subject. I just hope she doesn't think I'm being too cheeky, because I know it's a lot of money to be being another ticket.😬

Yeah, the VIP options were mega money. I'd pay it without thinking if it included a photo op, but otherwise no.

True, it is, but she also shouldn’t have any trouble selling the other ticket through Ticketmaster. Hope it all sorts itself out!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, jengd said:

Same, had hoped for front standing (is that the same as golden circle?) but just not there to select!   Not been to venue before but am sure it'll be fine, I have become a master at finding a spot where I can as long as it's outdoors and there is space around the edges 😂 I

I think this option is equivalent to general admission standing at other venues (just confused me by having unreserved seating in the mix).  I was buying tickets for other people so didn’t think I could go for front standing tickets (they’re much more casual fans than me 😆), but will be fine if we get there early enough!

I live in Edinburgh but annoyingly Glasgow is another mid-week GD gig in Scotland so don’t think I’d be able to get off work.

2 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

True, it is, but she also shouldn’t have any trouble selling the other ticket through Ticketmaster. Hope it all sorts itself out!

Thank you.  ☺️Fingers crossed! 🤞

• Like 1

I was contemplating going to Wembley too, it looked like such a cool gig back in 2010, but I can't imagine the setlist or general vibe being the same. Plus, front pitch standing are gone. So, Glasgow it is. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saviour said:

Regretting not trying for the front pitch now. Was stressed out by Ticketmaster's dogshit mobile website. 

Sod's law that I had to be out of the house at an appointment just as the fucking tickets went on sale.

Can you try in the general sale and then sell the tickets you don't need? 

2 minutes ago, Psycho Britney said:

I think front pitch standing tickets are gone. at least when I checked, it won't go through to the checkout page :( 

Now, Ticketmaster being a shitty website and maybe reserving some for the general sale without being clear about that is also possible. Who knows really.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

wonder why it didn't show Golden Circle for Glasgow when I looked, I could literally only see general admission and VIP options, none of which included Golden Circle 😕

Never mind, I suppose general admission ought to be ok 

EDIT: it says Glasgow is General Admission Only, so I suppose you meant only Dublin for GC? 

Either way, like I was originally saying, I like that Glasgow is General Admission Only, it's old school :D 

Yeah sorry, GC was Dublin! I only saw GA for Glasgow, and seeing as I'm doing 3 shows in 5 days that week, that will do me fine! I'll take it easy and ease myself in at that one 😂

• Like 1

Just now, gmcloughlin said:

Yeah sorry, GC was Dublin! I only saw GA for Glasgow, and seeing as I'm doing 3 shows in 5 days that week, that will do me fine! I'll take it easy and ease myself in at that one 😂

gotcha haha

1 minute ago, Psycho Britney said:

Yeah maybe. I bought four, as there'll be some yet-to-be-determined mates who will come along too... Having said that they'll be much more casual listeners than I am, so maybe I just suck it up and just enjoy the general admission with some beers and good company.

Either that or I jump the barrier. :runaround: