European tour 2024

Joe K

Just now, DeJennsitized said:

How?! I can’t even put my code in! 

I'm on Ecosia on my phone if that helps.

I'm obviously not giving Green Day enough credit if stadium tickets went that fast!

• Like 1

Got front standing for Manchester. It was showing as sold out but came available after a couple of refreshes. Good luck if you're still trying.

Well that was ok actually, although still stressful, could be due to the venues.  Got into waiting room, 5585 for Manchester but only 264 for Glasgow so bought for Manchester then went back for Glasgow by which time I was 19, waiting rooms moving fast.  No issues, just entered album pre-sale code and bought standing tickets.  £164.85 for 2 for Glasgow (inc all the extras) and £169.70 for Manchester so not nearly as bad as I thought.

• Like 2

Got mine for Manchester, now on hold with Wembley to book my accessible tickets for that show. 

I initially tried to book reserved seats but after 4 searches there were none. Ended up getting 4x unreserved standing and seats in A+B block

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gmcloughlin said:

Is front pitch standing gone for Wembley? :o 

I was 7000 in queue and it was gone by the time I got through

2 minutes ago, dutton316 said:

Got front standing for Manchester. It was showing as sold out but came available after a couple of refreshes. Good luck if you're still trying.

I didn't see front standing as an option, got "standing and unreserved seat", will have to do now.

1 minute ago, Ross_19 said:

Got mine for Manchester, now on hold with Wembley to book my accessible tickets for that show. 

I initially tried to book reserved seats but after 4 searches there were none. Ended up getting 4x unreserved standing and seats in A+B block

Got the same for Manchester. I know this sounds stupid, but I assume ‘Standing and unreserved seating in A+B block’ means general admission  standing tickets in blue area with option of unreserved seating if you want it. I really don’t want to be seated but the wording was a bit confusing. I’ve never been to Old Trafford for a gig before.

13 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

anyone else get through the queue but you can't click on album presale (there's just a loading sign) arrrrghhh so frustrating

I fucking got this on my laptop. Closed the window and tried on my phone and the page loaded. No front pitch standing though. I' going to try my luck in general sale because at least you can try see tickets and gigs and tours as well as ticketmaster.

Bought 2 standing as precaution, and have ended up getting front pitch standing now. So if anyone needs 2 Manchester tickets after the general sale I will have spare

I got Glasgow and Dublin (GC). Couldn't see front pitch standing for Wembley so I might hold off for the general sale and try again on Friday...

EDIT: literally just got one for Wembley! :D 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, emenius said:

Got the same for Manchester. I know this sounds stupid, but I assume ‘Standing and unreserved seating in A+B block’ means general admission  standing tickets in blue area with option of unreserved seating if you want it. I really don’t want to be seated but the wording was a bit confusing. I’ve never been to Old Trafford for a gig before.

Same, had hoped for front standing (is that the same as golden circle?) but just not there to select!   Not been to venue before but am sure it'll be fine, I have become a master at finding a spot where I can as long as it's outdoors and there is space around the edges 😂 I

Managed Wembley seats and gold circle for Dublin, can’t get front standing for Manchester. Do you think I’d have any luck getting those on Friday or should I book what I can now?

It's like front pitch wasn't available for Wembley at 9:30, I was around 3000 in the queue and got in within 3 minutes, but no option for front pitch!

Kept refreshing and got one at 10!

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

9 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

Keep trying!!! I've been refreshing and just got them!

Do this! I I kept refreshing and nothing. I closed the window and started again and the page loaded and I got front pitch standing (for Wembley)! So happy now!!!

• Love 2

Man that was exhausting, but I got tickets for Glasgow, let's hope the buggers don't cancel last minute ;) They only seemed to have general admission which works fine for me (nice and old school hehe). 

I'll also get tickets for Greenfield once the sale opens there, but those ticket are at no risk of selling out any time soon. 

• Like 1

Got my Wembley tickets too. Probably the easiest I've ever found it to book accessible tickets. I was only on hold for 15 minutes