European tour 2024

Joe K

On 11/2/2023 at 6:40 AM, GreenDayItaly said:

There will be two more next week, I'm not sure if they'll announce them today or in the next few days.

I couldn't but remember your post :)

Are you in the know about any more intimate shows coming up that you could speak of, please? Are they really "not stopping anytime soon", meaning the Hella Tiny Tour is real? Or are those two it?

I'm so interested in this and actually just found out about the HTT movement today because of the flag that Billie Joe picked up on stage. It's so freaking cool.

• Like 1

If there are shows can you confirm country or city? Would make it easier to plan for my job 😂 If its not near me (3 hours with car) then I‘d be out

The worst time to wake up is to find that Green Day is playing a club show in Milan (Italy - a 3-hour drive from where I live). But I'm in New Haven. And they won't play some New Haven/New York club shows until February, when I'll get back to Italy. Ugh.

• Sad 2

I'm looking at the new setlists and I think the band have found a really great way of pleasing more people in the crowd.   The deep cuts are coming from the most popular albums, because at least several million people know those songs.   And then the albums that most people didn't hear, they probably heard Oh Love or Father of All a few times.        Now you guys know me, so I've got to push it a step further.   X-Kid and Stray Heart - they have a chance, right?     Haha  They were singles, darn it!  

• Like 1

I’ve applied for a solo ticket for the London show. It’s gonna mean a couple of nights in a hotel, but such an intimate gig would be worth it- plus, if we’re all lucky enough to get tickets, I’m sure I could say hi to some of you! 

Apparently the Electric Ballroom only has an approx 600 capacity, so it’s gonna be fierce to get tickets 

• Like 1

I keep getting an error page when trying to request tickets for the London show 

Edited by Mike Dynamite
  • Surprised 1

22 minutes ago, DanagedGoods said:

I’ve applied for a solo ticket for the London show. It’s gonna mean a couple of nights in a hotel, but such an intimate gig would be worth it- plus, if we’re all lucky enough to get tickets, I’m sure I could say hi to some of you! 

Apparently the Electric Ballroom only has an approx 600 capacity, so it’s gonna be fierce to get tickets 

The ever reliable Wikipedia says it has a capacity of 1500

• Like 1

I had the same issues as some others about being kicked back to the start page when applying for tickets this morning but it seems to be working ok now

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Giovanni Giova Zampieri said:

The worst time to wake up is to find that Green Day is playing a club show in Milan (Italy - a 3-hour drive from where I live). But I'm in New Haven. And they won't play some New Haven/New York club shows until February, when I'll get back to Italy. Ugh.

Wait you know for sure there are New York club shows planned for February?

If I hadn't just started a new job I'd go for the London show. But I've been lucky enough to see them at three other smallish shows before so I don't feel hard done by missing it. Good luck getting tickets everyone! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, nflsbest26 said:

Wait you know for sure there are New York club shows planned for February?

No, sorry - I meant that I probably won't get the chance to go to club shows while I'm here in the U.S. (But I would be happy to be wrong).

• Like 1

My email says we’ll know by 10am tomorrow for the London show. Good luck to everyone!! 

• Like 1

Good luck to all, though not too much luck as I want in :D  I think we are meant to receive an email regardless of the outcome, so hoping it'll be sooner rather than later. I wonder how they allocate tickets or if it's random

• Like 1

So, hello... I guess I'm back (if anyone even remembers me 😅). Not sure whether this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on the last couple of pages of this thread. Does anyone know whether it is actually necessary to pre-order the album in order to get codes for presale or is it sufficient to register on register.warnerartists.net/greenday. The info on this seems kinda unclear to me.

46 minutes ago, Kaddi. said:

So, hello... I guess I'm back (if anyone even remembers me 😅). Not sure whether this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on the last couple of pages of this thread. Does anyone know whether it is actually necessary to pre-order the album in order to get codes for presale or is it sufficient to register on register.warnerartists.net/greenday. The info on this seems kinda unclear to me.

they’ve been a bit sneaky with the wording but you def don’t have to preorder, if you sign up before 5 you’ll get an email to say you will get the presale link still 

edit: before 3 tomorrow actually 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaddi. said:

I remember you. Hi! 

2 hours ago, Beathe. said:

I remember you. Hi! 

I remember you, too! Good to see some familiar names on here. 

• Love 1