New single - Look Ma, No Brains! - Out November 2nd

AnonymWarnerGermany

With the announcment of a new song on 2. November and the title already readable in apple music it's safe to say, that we'll get Look Ma, No Brain! as the second single from the new album Saviors.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

With the emoji they post
😉🚫🧠🚌

Look like No Brains and the bus is for a tour.
So we're getting LMNB and the tour announcement.

Yes, that's my guess too because some of the big European festivals (Rock am Ring, Rock im Park) will announce their first headliners on November 2nd. This can't be a coincidence. :sherlock:

1 minute ago, Thatsername said:

Yes, that's my guess too because some of the big European festivals (Rock am Ring, Rock im Park) will announce their first headliners on November 2nd. This can't be a coincidence. :sherlock:

The fact they’re doing presale for the Europe tour implies it’s not gonna be a lot of festivals though

Festivals don’t link up with band presales 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

With the announcment of a new song on 2. November and the title already readable in apple music it's safe to say, that we'll get Look Ma, No Brain! as the second single from the new album Saviors.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Can't wait to hear a clear version instead of the vinyl recording that's been going around. But from what I've heard, sounds cool!

• Like 3

Did anyone else get the special vinyl today from signing up for the mailing list, or did they really only send them to two people out of 100+? I signed up instantly when the site launched and didn’t get one 😒

2 minutes ago, DJ Rosstar said:

Did anyone else get the special vinyl today from signing up for the mailing list, or did they really only send them to two people out of 100+? I signed up instantly when the site launched and didn’t get one 😒

I’m so curious about this! You would think we’d see more posts about people receiving the vinyl. I checked my doorbell camera and the FedEx guy has already come and gone, so I guess no surprise for me either!

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, DJ Rosstar said:

Nope, maybe they really only had a few left after Vegas

Just now, DJ Rosstar said:

I’m not even upset because this song will be on the record. I just want a good quality version of it now instead of having to wait until November 2!

Luckily it’s only next week!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DJ Rosstar said:

I can check my mail right now! I'm pretty certain I signed up and I remember refreshing the website right when the newsletter showed up, so I got in pretty early. Keep your fingers crossed!

5 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Do you know if any other festival apart from this one? I think it makes the most sense if they come sooner than June, and they wouldn’t do the registration thing if it was mainly festivals right? 
Or shall we make a thread for Europe tour speculation? Haha.

1 minute ago, sara_gd said:

Do you know if any other festival apart from this one? I think it makes the most sense if they come sooner than June, and they wouldn’t do the registration thing if it was mainly festivals right? 

Oh ya it’s definitely more than festivals.

if you’re pushing a presale you’ve actual dates 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

I‘m sure the festivals are part of the european leg, there will be Solo Shows for them like Hella Mega and Festivals for their european leg

37 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think it's a smart choice to release two singles back to back that each sound like they could come from two different eras of Green Day. I think AI fans will love TADIKM and Dookie/90's fans will love LMNB. They're reaching out to their widest potential audience.

FWIW I'm definitely more in the 90's/Dookie camp and I love TADIKM! 😅

Just now, dudley dawson said:

FWIW I'm definitely more in the 90's/Dookie camp and I love TADIKM! 😅

Well I think like many of us here, we love it all 🙂

I heard songs like Baby Eyes and Ashley when I first heard this song, but now I'm hearing the 4 track Longshot EP.  

7 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I have a shipment coming tomorrow and I think it's gonna be LMNH because I didn't order anything!
My sister have a turntable so I'm guessing I'm gonna have to rip it to mp3 because I'm tired of this video recording quality.

What’s it come from?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jon Benjamin said:

What’s it come from?

What is it come from?
I don't understand your question

• Like 1