New single - Look Ma, No Brains! - Out November 2nd

AnonymWarnerGermany

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t know if this is going to steal anyone’s thunder but a new Beatles song is being released November 2. Can you imagine announcing a single and a massive tour and getting upstaged by The BEATLES in 2023??

To be fair the song was written when John Lennon was still alive

2 minutes ago, KGLWW said:

To be fair the song was written when John Lennon was still alive

Sure but there’s a big single and merch drop that day.

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Sure but there’s a big single and merch drop that day.

Based on how the public has responded to recent Green Day music, I’d think the band themselves would understand how a new song by the Beatles may get more press. But guess it just depends on what circle you’re apart of. Somewhere like iTunes or YouTube would probably be more interested in the Beatles song. I’m personally probably hyped a little more about the Beatles song because it’s been worked on altered for a long time, plus I’ve already heard the Green Day song. It’s good, but not anything unbelievably great, that being said I’m sure the Beatles song could just be ok

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

The Beatles and The Rolling Stones are back so are Green Day, Blink and Sum.
Are we in 1960 or in 2000's?

Ikr?

25 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t know if this is going to steal anyone’s thunder but a new Beatles song is being released November 2. Can you imagine announcing a single and a massive tour and getting upstaged by The BEATLES in 2023??

Woof :lol: talk about timing 

7 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Is it never before heard Beatles?

John’s demo of the song has been out there for a while. It’s the contributions of the other Beatles to the (now) finished song that haven’t been heard yet

german rock am ring festivals announces its lineup (with 99% green day as headliners) next week on thursday at 2pm (central european time CET)

i guess thats when we get the next single and all the juicy tour announcements

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 10:45 AM, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I received my package!! It's so cool because I was looking to have a vinyl of LMNH and instead it's a bunch of clothes for my daughter.

Just learned my girlfriend order on Amazon and I wasn't signed up from my account :) the timing of her order really was perfect with everything. 

Now it's gonna be a sad wednesday.

Amazon gf orders are killing me

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

When I find myself in times of trouble, Paul Mccartney fucks with me

Is it a never before released song? Are they sure they can open the vault door? It’s gotta be rusty by now.

People on GDC

alone and hungry for leaks

did they even listen to father of all?

Hey guys… just a reminder not to be sharing links to songs on the forum. We don’t want to get in trouble. We’ll have to start giving our warnings again if you don’t stop. Thanks!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Hey guys… just a reminder not to be sharing links to songs on the forum. We don’t want to get in trouble. We’ll have to start giving our warnings again if you don’t stop. Thanks!

To double down on that point there’s legal implications to hosting/sharing leaks. You also probably don’t want to be guilty of distributing them either especially publicly.

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If they announce tour dates I hope US dates don't go on sale right away I've got a lot of booked up weekdays until Thanksgiving and I'm gonna have a hard time buying tickets. Do the Euro dates first. I hate ticket buying what a stressful PITA

YESSS THIS 👆👆👆I'm hoping Europe goes first. It's so stressful buying tickets I kinda remember during HM how hard it was😭😭😭

Okay... this song is my fav rn. I can't wait to hear it live. And so hyped for the studio version next week. It's everything I want in a new GD song😁😁😁

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 10:21 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

Imagine:  The Beatles reform, announce 2024 World Tour.    WHOA.