New single - Look Ma, No Brains! - Out November 2nd

AnonymWarnerGermany

I also felt kinda meh about this song at first. It looked super fun live but the song itself was just okay for me. Was listening to it in the car tonight and was dancing in my seat lol. It’s definitely a bop!

• Like 3

On 11/17/2023 at 1:42 PM, stories and songs said:

I don’t understand why this is crossing a line when there’s a Green Day Rock Band game, they were featured on the Twilight soundtrack, etc. I could not care less about what commercial opportunities they take. I think it’s probably a good thing for rock music to be featured anywhere in a more mainstream way right now, actually. 

Many big rock artists have had their songs used in movies or shows or whatever. I don’t think it’s weird at all. The Green Day Reddit vibes are bizarre.

I think the Twilight soundtrack is my least favourite Green Day promo move of all time

On 11/20/2023 at 10:59 PM, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I was very lukewarm to this song on the first few listens, but I freaking love it now.

Same for both singles

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

These look like the pictures from Blink's new album.    

Blink suck ass green day have made millions of photos like this if anyone is copying it's them big surprise 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ekim said:

Blink suck ass green day have made millions of photos like this if anyone is copying it's them big surprise 

They did make an almost identical greatest hits to Offspring and I won't ever forget that.   

Although I like the song idk if it's gonna sell saviors as well as a mid tempo ballad might now days if a rock song crosses over to mainstream media and radio it's usually a ballad and they need to play the late night show circuit maybe snl as well but they have to be careful they don't wanna over do it with January 19th still pretty far out 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JDA said:

One of the main radio stations in Toronto just debuted  Look Ma, No Brains as their exclusive first listen.  Wonder if there’s going to be a bigger push for this as a single 

Which station?

On 11/28/2023 at 9:56 AM, JDA said:

their exclusive first listen

What does this even mean? 🤔 The song has been out for a month.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sanity Loan said:

What does this even mean? 🤔 The song has been out for a month.

I think it is their way of saying it’s the first time they played on air on their station

Just listened to Armatage Shank and realized there are so many similarities between it and LOOK MA.  

Self deprecation.  the lyric "deviant" or "deviot"  lyrics about mind/brains.   lyrics about pee or poop.  And the music is very similar as well.    and the length.    I'm going to say that Look Ma, No Brains is actually called Kohler!

• Haha 1