New single - Look Ma, No Brains! - Out November 2nd

AnonymWarnerGermany

3 hours ago, dudley dawson said:

These two singles are the strongest out of the gate since…AI?

I think bang bang, and revolution radio, were pretty good didn't really like still breathing thought it sound too poppy,  then came foam holy fkn ape shit! it was like a nightmare! each single released kept getting worse and worse I still get ptsd from the oh yeah video 

• Like 1

Does anyone know what Butch Walker’s role was exactly? He is credited as an engineer on this song & the first single, but what’s the story? Re-worked songs from the sessions of the original FOAM follow up album?

2 hours ago, AlienVisitor said:

LMNB >>>>> TADIKM but

The mixing in this song feels weird and Billies vocals seems kind of off but I still like it though.

Haven't been this excited for a single since bang bang

Btw do you guys think the video was shot recently or some while back??

Cus they look so damn young

Very recent.

Not sure where to put this, but Ryan Barley’s latest IG includes a picture from Paris.  More videos being shot at the Bataclan?

2 hours ago, AlienVisitor said:

So I might be the only one who likes this video more than the first one ??

It's so basic and simple but seeing the three of them play together in a small room just made so happy

Just like Stuck With Me video. Only the Insomniac animations are missing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BraedonHorbacio said:

Does anyone know what Butch Walker’s role was exactly? He is credited as an engineer on this song & the first single, but what’s the story? Re-worked songs from the sessions of the original FOAM follow up album?

Yes I saw that too. Interesting. In the below part of the description of Look Ma (official audio, not video) on youtube, it says 2019 Reprise Records.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BraedonHorbacio said:

Wait what? Butch Walker is credited on these 2 songs?? I'm looking at the credits for both songs on Apple Music. Butch Walker doesn't appear anywhere

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Wait what? Butch Walker is credited on these 2 songs?? I'm looking at the credits for both songs on Apple Music. Butch Walker doesn't appear anywhere

Official audios on GDs youtube (not videos) credit Butch Walker for these 2 songs and as I mentioned above, interestingly Look Ma No Brains has 2019 Reprise Records note. 

Please check, I'm sure you will recognize too

14 minutes ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

Official audios on GDs youtube (not videos) credit Butch Walker for these 2 songs and as I mentioned above, interestingly Look Ma No Brains has 2019 Reprise Records note. 

Please check, I'm sure you will recognize too

Ok you're right. But he's not credited as an engineer for either song like @BraedonHorbacio says. It just says "Unknown:" next to Butch Walker on both videos for me

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Ok you're right. But he's not credited as an engineer for either song like @BraedonHorbacio says. It just says "Unknown:" next to Butch Walker on both videos for me

Yes it says unknown. Who knows what his exact role is. Isn't it also interesting that Look Ma mentions 2019 date and the other 2023?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Oh god my previous comment is aging poorly just after 1 page lol

1 hour ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

Yes it says unknown. Who knows what his exact role is. Isn't it also interesting that Look Ma mentions 2019 date and the other 2023?

Have you made a call to Reprise yet?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Ignore T Swift but I like this edit lowering his pitch into more AI-esque. More power.

Oh great.   I'm OCD so now I gotta listen to ever song ever by Taylor Swift.....  BUT I've also been inspired!   I want to make Taylor's Dos where she raps on every song, as do Mike, Tre and Raj.        

40 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Oh god my previous comment is aging poorly just after 1 page lol

Have you made a call to Reprise yet?

How come you think that I haven't made a call to Reprise yet. You have any doubts? You're asking this question to The Reverend Strychnine Twitch my friend:) 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

I cannot find the YouTube audio for the life of me

I only found it in recommendations on other videos. You can't find it by manually searching for it pretty sure

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Very interesting that Butch Walker isn't credited anywhere on Apple Music. Maybe a mistake on youtube?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Butch was originally going to work with the band on the 1972 Ep, and then things evolved to working with Rob. With that being said the credits do seem wonky because Rob isn’t listed as producer

12 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Butch was originally going to work with the band on the 1972 Ep, and then things evolved to working with Rob. With that being said the credits do seem wonky because Rob isn’t listed as producer

It wouldn't surprise me if Butch does end up being credited if they started doing a bit of work with him at the beginning before they got Rob to be their producer again. Like maybe just for a couple tracks or something. Like OEB, since that demo seemed to sound a lot like FOAMF with how Billie's vocals sounded, the hand claps etc.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

On Apple Music Rob Cavallo is credited as producer!

7 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Butch does end up being credited if they started doing a bit of work with him at the beginning before they got Rob to be their producer again. Like maybe just for a couple tracks or something. Like OEB, since that demo seemed to sound a lot like FOAMF with how Billie's vocals sounded, the hand claps etc.

Yeah I think theres some story there. I think this goes back to the RAK sessions? 

The 2019 is weird too. That would be Foam sessions right?

• Like 3

Look Ma No Brains starts off on Spotify with 137,275 streams after its first day. At the same time TADIKM increased 251k, probably helped by its inclusion after LMNB on spotify

• Like 2