New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

3 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Hard to believe the album version of "One Eyed Bastard" is the exact same as the leak (I verified)... wow.

I wonder if we got this song as a bonus because it leaked. Because I also don't understand what happened here

• Like 1

there's definitely some small changes to the mixing and production but the song remains almost unchanged.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

there's definitely some changes to the mixing and production but the song remains almost unchanged. now WHY did they not give a OEB release date? 😠

Sounds pretty much the same to me, just more clear because it’s not a shitty phone recording like the leak we heard. I wonder if they’ll address the leak in interviews once this is out

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Sounds pretty much the same to me, just more clear because it’s not a shitty phone recording like the leak we heard. I wonder if they’ll address the leak in interviews once this is out

billie's voice sounds kinda different to me, maybe i just have worms in my head idunno

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Hard to believe the album version of "One Eyed Bastard" is the exact same as the leak (I verified)... wow.

Knowing it's from like 2020... they didn't reworked it at all in 4 years.
Can't believe Saviors could have been out in 2019 and instead you all know what we got.

• Like 1

Can't wait to hear what Fantano thinks of it, 😆   I can hear it now.  "Bland, boring dad rock with nothing interesting and nothing new.  I honestly don't know how this band has any fans other than that insane Dude guy I met one time.  He was wearing an Against Me shirt but wouldn't shut the he'll up about Green Day.  14th studio LP is a 0 to light 1 for me.  Ba bam-diddy boom."

31 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

What if the video features us because the leak filmed us while we used nefarious sites to get the song? 😄 

• Haha 1

I split off the discussion about listening parties into its own thread, so folks can coordinate meetups and easily find the one closest to them. Please post in here going forward!

... also, I'm not seeing discussions of leaks, right? ;)  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

On telegram?

My comment has been deleted by mods I think. I will be banned if I share

3 minutes ago, Warszawa said:

Not deleted, just moved into a separate thread!

7 minutes ago, Warszawa said:

3 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Not deleted, just moved into a separate thread!

I moved it initially but did decide to hide the post in the other thread just to be safe. Would rather not open that can of worms in a thread.

... but I can't read your PMs, y'know. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sanity Loan said:

No it's not, I found a difference 😄 in the leaked version, there's a drum fill between intro and verse. In the official teaser there's no drum fill. So there's still hope they rerecorded it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

Is it me or the bass stand out more in the teaser? Or is it just the mix? 

Bass is definitely way up.

I think OEB is fine but having it as a single or pillar of the album makes me feel a tad less optimistic for the album as a whole.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Warszawa said:

What channel, if it's not a secret? I sent you a message.

Wanna hear something funny? Trump had vanilla ice as his main music guest to ring in the new year lol

• Haha 2

mike uploaded a new Instagram story saying "This weekend is gonna rock! 🤩" could it be we're getting One Eyed Bastard this weekend?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

mike uploaded a new Instagram story saying "This weekend is gonna rock! 🤩" could it be we're getting One Eyed Bastard this weekend?

They literally teased OEB being released this week. LOL 🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

We talked about maybe thursday or friday that's why

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

they said "keep one eye open this week" which could mean either a full release or an official announcement. seeing as they haven't made an official announcement yet with a date and everything, it's not far fetched to believe they only had the announcement planned for this week, with OEB releasing next week. But now that they announced the listening party next weekend, it's more likely that OEB will release this weekend  

Could we finally get 6 singles with an album?    Blink-182 put out 5 singles, but it felt like more because they kept releasing songs from it AND 7 albums cuts actually made the charts.    Trilogy, RevRad and FOAM all lost out on promotion, now is the time to make up for it.     15 singles is crazy Dude-theory, but 6-7 is doable.  

So do you guys think they're releasing OEB as a single because it was leaked and they're aware of it ??

Part of me thinks so. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlienVisitor said:

So do you guys think they're releasing OEB as a single because it was leaked and they're aware of it ??

Part of me thinks so. 

I just want to know how it even leaked in the first place