New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

They literally say it’s a song about growing up.

The second line is obviously a generalization of similar songs on the album, the excerpt from the beginning shows they know what they’re talking about lol

• Like 3

I also don’t trust these reviews, but they are fun to read to get hyped about the songs.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

Are post-album singles still a thing? Once an album is out, it’s available to stream for everyone, so why would people care for one specific song that’s already been out for a couple of weeks/months? Sure, it can help the band to get some radio airplay but other than that? I’m pretty sure we’ll get a final single on January 19. But I’m not an expert.

I think more than likely they will be featured in TV shows, perhaps some movies, and that will generate buzz just like releasing a song through radio their music has been featured in hit shows like Seinfeld ER csi Miami countless others over the years it's strange because I don't see the connection with all the cop dramas but hey it's exposure at least it's not twilight lol 

I personally would like to see an appearance on a show like family guy simpsons south park something cool like that 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, That Dude said:

What is this fever-dreamish abomination?!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ekim said:

Here's our assignment whenever green day drops a new video on Facebook and Instagram comment leave as many comments as possible drowned out the lunatics on the right because the other day they were just trolling the fk out of green day this will definitely happen again show our support for God's favorite band #saviors 

i wouldn't really say they were 'trolling' them. it's more so crying and pissing and shitting into the void.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ekim said:

Here's our assignment whenever green day drops a new video on Facebook and Instagram comment leave as many comments as possible drowned out the lunatics on the right because the other day they were just trolling the fk out of green day this will definitely happen again show our support for God's favorite band #saviors 

Let the maga/Trump heads scream into the void

It’s great publicity, everyone outside of America thinks they’re a bunch of nutjobs and is laughing at them anyway 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DonaldTrump said:

Let me tell you something, okay? I've always said everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if they don't agree with me. That's what makes America great! So if Billie Joe doesn't support the MAGA agenda, that's his choice. We're all entitled to our views. And as for those who don't agree, well, they can scream all they want – that's the beauty of democracy. But let me tell you, America is strong, and we'll keep moving forward!

You know, folks, I've always said we should focus on positivity and unity. Going after Green Day with hate, that's not the MAGA way. Let's rise above it, okay? We're bigger and better than that. Don't let them drag you into that typical leftist behavior. We're about making America great again, and that means bringing people together, not tearing them apart.

You're not funny.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DonaldTrump said:

Let me tell you something, okay? I've always said everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if they don't agree with me. That's what makes America great! So if Billie Joe doesn't support the MAGA agenda, that's his choice. We're all entitled to our views. And as for those who don't agree, well, they can scream all they want – that's the beauty of democracy. But let me tell you, America is strong, and we'll keep moving forward!

You know, folks, I've always said we should focus on positivity and unity. Going after Green Day with hate, that's not the MAGA way. Let's rise above it, okay? We're bigger and better than that. Don't let them drag you into that typical leftist behavior. We're about making America great again, and that means bringing people together, not tearing them apart.

And remember, Don.  Just because Billie said he isn't part of a maga agenda, that doesn't mean he isn't interested in joining.  Maybe he doesn't know how to reach you.  When I email the label next week, maybe I could put in a good word.  I know deep down we all just wanna belong and you and Billie could belong together.  Who knows?   When did you get into their music, Dono?

• Love 1

2 hours ago, ekim said:

The beauty of social media is that it doesn’t care if the comment section is positive or negative, it just sees the number of comments and goes, “oh, so people like this page? Great!” So they can whine all they want in GD’s comment sections, it only helps their engagement numbers!

But yes, I’m all for drowning out stupidity.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

i'm not sure why i thought releasing a single alongside the album was more common for them, it seems they've only done it twice (meet me on the roof + longview). When you put it that way it does make more sense to release a single some time after the album releases. Alongside B-side outtakes, hopefully

I think a single along with the album release is great, just not the FINAL one. 👍

• Like 1

The comment section on Facebook and IG already flooding with «this sounds like P!nk» 😂 Excited to see if there will be any follow up on this, but hey, all marketing is good marketing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

To those who died on the hill that the leaked OEB was a demo and argued with me relentlessly when I said it was for sure a studio recording:

'GET ON YOUR KNEES WHEN YOU ARE KISSING MY RING'  🖕😆

"It won't be the same, it will be mixed by CLA, they will cut the riff and change it"

Exactly the same in HQ and it's just fine the way it is 👊👊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

To those who died on the hill that the leaked OEB was a demo and argued with me relentlessly when I said it was for sure a studio recording:

'GET ON YOUR KNEES WHEN YOU ARE KISSING MY RING'  🖕😆

Bada Bing bada Bing bada boom!!!!

• Like 3

Also, wouldn't this cut into their sales/charts, especially if it leaks?

• Like 1