New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

On 12/26/2023 at 10:36 PM, ekim said:

Sounds like some loser playing with himself in his parents basement 

Billie claims to be a loser, and did play with himself on Bullet in a Bible. I don't know if Ollie has a basement.  If a super fan could let us know that, we might be closer to knowing if this is real. 

I can’t believe we are just days away for the album, the wait is killing me still though 😂 but I know it’s gonna be worthy 🫶🏻

• Like 4

Coming into the new year, do you guys think we'll get one more single (Father to a Son?) before the album comes out or do you think it's coming after that?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Coming into the new year, do you guys think we'll get one more single (Father to a Son?) before the album comes out or do you think it's coming after that?

I think the next one will be right after the album, and then maybe another one a month later.   

If Look Ma is really "just a promo single", I'd like to have at least four actual singles.  5 actual singles plus 1 promo single is pushing into my crazy talk territory, so maybe 4 singles and 1 promo.    Bare minimum 4 singles all together.  

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

Easily like the week before or week of release. I’m gonna guess they’ll do around 5 singles as it’s pretty much industry standard at this point.

I personally want more videos, the ones we’ve gotten so far have been great!

• Like 3

I went searching for leaks and now I've become a fan of Manic Romance and their song "Saviors" that got warped into a Viva Death-like fakeout of a Green Day song.   

Huh. 

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

I can't wait for Dilemma to be played live tonight! :D

What time do they go on?

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

What time do they go on?

I have no idea, just figured my family always watches the countdown stuff, ill just come on in when they say they are on and then go back to what I was doing :lol:

2 minutes ago, A Worry Rock said:

New single this week?

One Eyed Bastard this week and father to a son on 19th? 🤔

• Like 1

I didn't feel comfortable listening to the leaks, so OEB is gonna be new for me too! Huzzah!

(I just realized this sounds like I'm bragging, I'm just excited, that's all)

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

One Eyed Bastard this week and father to a son on 19th? 🤔

Why FtaS on the 19th??

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Why FtaS on the 19th??

No I‘m not sure but what we read in interviews/article sounds like it has potential for great promotion and I can‘t see the final release for a single before the album drops

• Like 1