New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

50 minutes ago, ekim said:

Idk why play the album so early?  no doubt someone will record it post it on YouTube so a poor quality recording will be how we're introduced to the new songs might as well release the album on January 1st then

It’s just a day/hours before the official release…

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ekim said:

Idk why play the album so early?  no doubt someone will record it post it on YouTube so a poor quality recording will be how we're introduced to the new songs might as well release the album on January 1st then

"so early" lol

• Like 1

Would they perform songs that the fans haven’t even heard? Perhaps using it as a test run to see crowd reaction so they can tinker with their setlist for upcoming shows 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nflsbest26 said:

Would they perform songs that the fans haven’t even heard? Perhaps using it as a test run to see crowd reaction so they can tinker with their setlist for upcoming shows 

I'd say most likely considering it is basically a day before, might even play the entire album? Or sprinkle stuff in like they did in 2012, either way this setlist is gonna be amazing.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Dilemma live will be fun. Hopefully Billie can hit all the notes.

I butchered Dilemma on karaoke earlier tonight.  Really strained my voice on those last repeating choruses.   But I had a chihuahua offering me money to stop and Billie Joe makes a billion dollars an hour, so yeah.   I hope he hits the high notes as well.      

It's complete garbage and not real, but I came across this in my adventures tonight:

NOT REAL

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

It's complete garbage and not real, but I came across this in my adventures tonight:

NOT REAL

thank goodness you said it wasn't real, i would have believed it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

NOT REAL

I have my doubts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, nflsbest26 said:

Look at Billie's reaction when he lets the fans sing on the last chorus!! He clearly knows they've all seen the video of the Quebec performance!!! This one will clearly be a fan favorite on the tour!!!!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Look at Billie's reaction when he lets the fans sing on the last chorus!! He clearly knows they've all seen the video of the Quebec performance!!! This one will clearly be a fan favorite on the tour!!!!!

the more i listen to 1981 the more i feel like it could be from Cigarettes & Valentines, it just has that vibe

• Like 1

On 12/25/2023 at 7:34 AM, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Dilemma is so good it actually leaves me confused.  Not that i disliked the trilogy or revrad but its kind of like.....where the fuck has this been? Even the music video is amazing. 

They released it back in 97 it was called hitchin a ride back then 

39 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Maybe in Europe here in America people will be scratching their heads saying this don't sound like basket case 🤔 

7 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

They released it back in 97 it was called hitchin a ride back then 

4 hours ago, BratReject23 said:

Cool I thought they meant the cover ups show on new years eve yeah just a day before isn't bad my guess one of the heathens will share it before then 

14 hours ago, BratReject23 said:

Yeah like here in Europe or Australia its alteady out before the show, so would be cool to hear the full album 2-3 times and then checking a livestream 🙏

2 hours ago, Swaggerbeggar said:

So The Guardian says the album is dropping on January 12... I wonder if it's an older interview?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/dec/27/green-day-uk-tour-album-saviors

That was the original release date, but it was changed right before the announcement. So yeah, must be an older interview where they got some info that eventually became outdated.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Billie just said something interesting on the Sirius channel. He said 200 LYA was the first song he ever wrote for Adrienne and it's interesting to hear how he went from there to Bobby Sox. So I'm guessing Bobby Sox is about her too.

What did he say about Bobby Sox?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

thank goodness you said it wasn't real, i would have believed it

If it IS real, do you think the mods will go easy on me for sharing it? 🤔   

Just now, Jack98 said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to listen outside of North America?

You can't, I checked.  I'll be in Europe the week the album comes out and I won't be able to listen to the broadcast of the show until I get back 

• Sad 1