New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

The only two I'm not really excited about 1981 and living in the 20s because according to the leaked Italian billboard article it sounds like the hives i hope they're wrong about saviors the song because they also dismissed it as forgettable I'm hoping it was just too melodic for their liking since billie described it as having lush arrangements idk 

27 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

I’m really looking forward to this album. The three released songs have all been really good and I don’t get tired listening to them. RevRad had this same pre-release feeling but fell off pretty hard for the most part.

Can’t wait!

I can't wait to hear OEB with Rob Cavallo's production!!

i just hope the other songs are as good as the singles, or even better

it always sucks when you get hyped by good single outputs but when you listen to the a new album for the first time its just "meh" for most other songs :D

• Like 1

Dilemma is so good it actually leaves me confused.  Not that i disliked the trilogy or revrad but its kind of like.....where the fuck has this been? Even the music video is amazing. 

• Like 1

I have this weird feeling that Fancy Sauce will be the best song on  the album , well atleast for me.

Other highlights are Father to a son, Goodnight Adeline,Suzie Chapstick and Bobby Sox.

So far I've been listening to LMNB on repeat. Man this song is so good

4 hours ago, AlienVisitor said:

Other highlights are Father to a son, Goodnight Adeline,Suzie Chapstick and Bobby Sox.

Are you saying you heard these tracks?

9 hours ago, AlienVisitor said:

I have this weird feeling that Fancy Sauce will be the best song on  the album , well atleast for me.

So far I've been listening to LMNB on repeat. Man this song is so good

Spread the wealth homeslice!

• Like 1

Did anybody get Saviors for Christmas?   I got two records for Christmas and I had a moment of "PLEASE BE SAVIORS" as I opened them both, haha. 

Dookie and Hackney Diamonds by the Rolling Stones.    Very cool.   My dad and I bought each other Hackney Diamonds - he got the CD and I got the vinyl.   Back in the 80s it would have been the other way around, lol.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, That Dude said:

Did anybody get Saviors for Christmas? 

Yes I did. amazing album. I cried when I listened to "Father to a son"

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Yes I did. amazing album. I cried when I listened to "Father to a son"

it's funny because there might've been some people who actually believe you for a second

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1U9HEfJRoS/?igsh=ZDhuN2F4azVqbTBr

3 separate performances celebrating Dookie, American Idiot, and Saviors!!! I wonder if this means they’ll debut any of the new songs like Father to a Son in the Saviors set

My guess is that they play TADIKM and Dilemma from Saviors, a few from Dookie and a few from American Idiot over the piece. Hope I'm wrong though and we get at least one new one and a couple of the lesser played classics from Dookie and Idiot.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1U9HEfJRoS/?igsh=ZDhuN2F4azVqbTBr

3 separate performances celebrating Dookie, American Idiot, and Saviors!!! I wonder if this means they’ll debut any of the new songs like Father to a Son in the Saviors set

I thought they already said they‘re playing 5 songs? 

10 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

I thought they already said they‘re playing 5 songs? 

They did. Since they already announced Dilemma, my guess is two from Dookie, two from AI and Dilemma and that’s the five

• Like 4

Idk why play the album so early?  no doubt someone will record it post it on YouTube so a poor quality recording will be how we're introduced to the new songs might as well release the album on January 1st then

15 minutes ago, ekim said:

Idk why play the album so early?  no doubt someone will record it post it on YouTube so a poor quality recording will be how we're introduced to the new songs might as well release the album on January 1st then

What are you referring to?

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

What are you referring to?

There's rumors they will debut saviors at the same venue American idiot was debuted at in 2004 it's on reddit though grain of salt 

18 minutes ago, ekim said:

There's rumors they will debut saviors at the same venue American idiot was debuted at in 2004 it's on reddit though grain of salt 

That’s the night before release. You can’t hold out maybe 2 hours before the songs go up at midnight?

• Like 1