New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

1 minute ago, Sanity Loan said:

Showing on Apple Music if you search. 15 tracks. TADIKM is the opening track. “Look Ma, No Brains” is track 2.

15 tracks!!

• Like 4

The cover isn't as bad as FOAMF but I think they put even less effort into it lol

• Like 2

That cover is problematic in the Uk.  Yes, the boy has been altered but I would predict poor t-shirt sales with that, it’s a well know picture from a time we’re all trying to recover from. 🥹🥹

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Whelp. Preordered all the vinyl variants and the deluxe CD. 

SO EXCITED!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

image.png?ex=654a3556&is=6537c056&hm=5b6

HOLY SHIT YES!!! 15 SONGS!

weird that it says 01/12/24

1 minute ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

weird that it says 01/12/24

The date switched like yesterday, probably submitted the change too late to update by the drop

• Like 1

• Liam pinned this topic
  • Liam changed the title to New album - Saviors - Out January 19th
Just now, DeJennsitized said:

That is also in the video description:

Saviors is an invitation into Green Day’s brain, their collective spirit as a band, and an understanding of friendship, culture and legacy of the last 30 plus years. It's raw and emotional. Funny and disturbing. It’s a laugh at the pain, weep in the happiness kind of record. Honesty and vulnerability. What is Saviors about, you ask? Power pop, punk, rock, indie triumph. disease, war, inequality, influencers, yoga retreats, alt right, dating apps, masks, MENTAL HEALTH, climate change, oligarchs, social media division, free weed, fentanyl, fragility,,.. What would Andy Warhol do? What would John Waters do? What would Quentin Tarantino do? What would GREEN DAY do?

1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

New single in 1,5 weeks lets gooooo. they are so back!
Has to be "Look Ma, No Brains!" - cuz its already on apple music as a song title

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

I’m want to know more about the cover.

Oh mate….

I’m from the south of Ireland (Rep of Ireland) and even i thread carefully when it comes to politics in the North. 

Essentially it was over whether Northern Ireland should be part of the UK or part of the rest of Ireland under the guise of religion. Catholics(Irish) Vs Protestants (English). The English used to occupy the whole of Ireland but they were overthrown in the south but not in the North.
You had major terrorism and murders on both sides.

Approx 3.5 thousand people were killed and about 48k injured. The “Troubles” lasted about 30 years in total. 

• Like 2

Hell yeah, I got the pink vinyl! Album cover is meh but still better than foam... And revrad... And the trilogy 😂

2 minutes ago, cav9mm said:

Oh mate….

I’m from the south of Ireland (Rep of Ireland) and even i thread carefully when it comes to politics in the North. 

Essentially it was over whether Northern Ireland should be part of the UK or part of the rest of Ireland under the guise of religion. Catholics(Irish) Vs Protestants (English). The English used to occupy the whole of Ireland but they were overthrown in the south but not in the North.
You had major terrorism and murders on both sides.

Approx 3.5 thousand people were killed and about 48k injured. The “Troubles” lasted about 30 years in total. 

Really don't know what would've encouraged Billie to have that as the cover. Is the album even going to talk about it or did he just think it was like a cool picture or something?? Like from what we've heard so far, TADIKM, LMNB and 1981, I'm really not sure what relevance there is