New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

On 12/16/2023 at 9:34 PM, AlienVisitor said:

Suzie Chapstick is/was a real person.

I'm sure that song is a dedication to her

Who?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

And I'm pretty sure the song Saviors will be a single. Title tracks are always singles

Except when they aren't...like 39, Kerplunk, Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod.....but starting with Warning onward, yep.  Checks out....except for Trilogy. 

Dang.  I wonder if there are songs called all those album titles.   Tre, Dos, Uno....Shenanigans would be a cool song!   International Superhits!   Awesome As Bleep!  Bullet in a Bible!  Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So...wait, oops. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Except when they aren't...like 39, Kerplunk, Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod.....but starting with Warning onward, yep.  Checks out....except for Trilogy. 

Dang.  I wonder if there are songs called all those album titles.   Tre, Dos, Uno....Shenanigans would be a cool song!   International Superhits!   Awesome As Bleep!  Bullet in a Bible!  Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So...wait, oops. 

technically Insomniac wouldn't go on that list since the would-be title track was indeed a single (Brain Stew was originally titled Insomniac)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

technically Insomniac wouldn't go on that list since the would-be title track was indeed a single (Brain Stew was originally titled Insomniac)

It would have been, but it wasn't.   I'm gonna go write a song about the game Uno now.

We've got a pretty good grasp on how the album will unfold, I believe.  The first four songs are of the "the world sucks" variety.   The next four whiplash back and forth with contrasting personalities to keep us from spiraling down a dark hole with Dilemma and Goodnight being bleak and 1981 and Coma City just blasting fun Pop Punk into the sky like there's no tomorrow.   No party jams, just fun rock music.  Then I think Corvette Summer and Suzie Chapstick will transition us into the more serious, personal resolution that will be found in the last leg of the album, the part of the record that could contain the most surprises.      You might see the alternating goofy/serious dynamic throughout the entire track list with a few exceptions as well.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

We've got a pretty good grasp on how the album will unfold, I believe.  The first four songs are of the "the world sucks" variety.   The next four whiplash back and forth with contrasting personalities to keep us from spiraling down a dark hole with Dilemma and Goodnight being bleak and 1981 and Coma City just blasting fun Pop Punk into the sky like there's no tomorrow.   No party jams, just fun rock music.  Then I think Corvette Summer and Suzie Chapstick will transition us into the more serious, personal resolution that will be found in the last leg of the album, the part of the record that could contain the most surprises.      You might see the alternating goofy/serious dynamic throughout the entire track list with a few exceptions as well.  

I'm still trying to picture what Fancy Sauce may be about

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

No more single until January 19th

Props for handle.

• Like 1

I have a good feeling about this record. I haven't been so excited for a album in a while. I was just wondering if they are planning to release father to a son as a single and when, bc normally on the album release day the drop a single with video(or at least that's how market works nowadays) but I don't see them releasing a ballad along with the whole album to approach the media. Unless that ballad IS very good 👀

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

I have a good feeling about this record. I haven't been so excited for a album in a while. I was just wondering if they are planning to release father to a son as a single and when, bc normally on the album release day the drop a single with video(or at least that's how market works nowadays) but I don't see them releasing a ballad along with the whole album to approach the media. Unless that ballad IS very good 👀

Could be more of a BOBD or WMUWSE “ballad” that has some guitar and general appeal.

• Like 2

Can we install a countdown to saviors clock? 

3 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Could be more of a BOBD or WMUWSE “ballad” that has some guitar and general appeal.

According to the leaked Italian billboard article "father to a son" is an acoustic strings piano ballad and billie said it had lush arrangements 

10 minutes ago, ekim said:

Can we install a countdown to saviors clock? 

According to the leaked Italian billboard article "father to a son" is an acoustic strings piano ballad and billie said it had lush arrangements 

One month to go dilemma is doing well maybe just save the rest for release, I believe there's 10 songs we haven't heard? that's like a full albums worth of material still outstanding.

• Like 1

Almost two months since the first single and I’m so much in love with the three songs we got so far. I can’t stop smiling every time I hear any of them. Very hyped for the record and so nice to see a warm reaction from fans and listeners  on social medias. I feel very positive this record will deliver and that’s great both for the band and us fans. 

By the way, is there any source/confirmation for this tracklist length times on Wikipedia? 
IMG-4483.jpg

I can see Apple Music now shows the total length time but not individual track lengths, the total matches this so is one of the other streaming services giving this detail? 

Google shows the same, not sure if it is using Wiki as a source, the other way around or what, but I think this might be legit. https://g.co/kgs/1iNU9b

• Like 2

There's a new Amazon music premier where Billie says "this is is the best we've ever done". 

Given that he have said this countless times before, I'd like to believe it's true this time.

• Like 2

I keep forgetting there’s an album attached to these singles/this tour until I get an ad like what they sent out this week. I think FOAM traumatized me into not caring about albums anymore. :lol: 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AlienVisitor said:

There's a new Amazon music premier where Billie says "this is is the best we've ever done". 

Given that he have said this countless times before, I'd like to believe it's true this time.

I believe he said ‘one of the best’ and it will be one of the the favourite records for the fans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN said:

Almost two months since the first single and I’m so much in love with the three songs we got so far. I can’t stop smiling every time I hear any of them. Very hyped for the record and so nice to see a warm reaction from fans and listeners  on social medias. I feel very positive this record will deliver and that’s great both for the band and us fans. 

By the way, is there any source/confirmation for this tracklist length times on Wikipedia? 
IMG-4483.jpg

I can see Apple Music now shows the total length time but not individual track lengths, the total matches this so is one of the other streaming services giving this detail? 

Google shows the same, not sure if it is using Wiki as a source, the other way around or what, but I think this might be legit. https://g.co/kgs/1iNU9b

At some point, a certain music records website leaked the track lengths by accident (which were removed afterwards) but people caught on and saved them. Dilemma's lenght turned out being exactly 3:18 when it released so it's possible the track lengths were accurate

• Like 1

As much as I like the enthusiasm they have going every artist thinks their new album is the best one yet and they really were pretty excited about uno dos tre foam I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt until we actually get to hear it 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

At some point, a certain music records website leaked the track lengths by accident (which were removed afterwards) but people caught on and saved them. Dilemma's lenght turned out being exactly 3:18 when it released so it's possible the track lengths were accurate

I thought that “leak” was song titles only, thanks. Then I guess this is kinda confirmed :) 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ekim said:

As much as I like the enthusiasm they have going every artist thinks their new album is the best one yet and they really were pretty excited about uno dos tre foam I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt until we actually get to hear it 

I keep thinking the Trilogy would've done much better if the iHeart Incident, Billie's rehab, and tour delay never happened. It's criminally underrated, even by the guys themselves!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I keep thinking the Trilogy would've done much better if the iHeart Incident, Billie's rehab, and tour delay never happened. It's criminally underrated, even by the guys themselves!!!

I think there's good songs on each of the releases brutal love being my favorite 

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Can we have a thread that is free from devolving into Trilogy talk?

• Like 3