New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

But the Japan vinyl doesn't list the bonus track and the cd version is unavailable.  And you know I gotta Dude up this post so...what if the little clip is the full song?  😄 

Gotta Fever Tonight

4 second song. Bam! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jengd said:

Why do Japanese releases often have songs no one else gets?

I’ve heard it’s because their vinyls are much more expensive to buy so they throw extra stuff on there for more value

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Another leak will be officially released 

Fever or you mean something else?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Fever or you mean something else?

talking about fever. Only DJD remaining.

I like damn juvenile delinquent snippet better and I believe it would've fit the theme because the boy on the cover is literally the definition of one lol 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ekim said:

I like damn juvenile delinquent snippet better and I believe it would've fit the theme because the boy on the cover is literally the definition of one lol 

Imagine if that was the album title!   Damn Juvenile Delinquents - every song is a person's name that has to deal with that kid's poop. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Another leak will be officially released 

Fingers crossed that the third leak of the FOAMF sessions comes out at somepoint as a single. Love the few seconds of that we heard 

• Like 1

I think that One Eyed Bastard was going to the second single instead of LOOK MA, NO BRAINS but with it leaking, they decided to do something different.     21st Century Breakdown was supposed to be the lead single for that album, but when it leaked, Know Your Enemy got promoted instead.      

Oh yeah, I was totally NOT looking for a Dilemma leak and I found this atrocity:   (it's not a real leak)

It's possible that DJD is on Saviors under a different title. Glad we're getting Fever though, even if it's only a bonus track in one country. 

46 minutes ago, Q-Man said:

It's possible that DJD is on Saviors under a different title. Glad we're getting Fever though, even if it's only a bonus track in one country. 

Not so sure because the lyrics we heard from that one were "Down on ecstasy, baby!!"

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

Dilemma is teaser #9!!! I immediately recognized it!!!

Is the new teaser like, basically what's in teaser 9? If so, god damn I'm excited (i have to stay up till 1am)

replying in dilemma thread hang on

11 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Is the new teaser like, basically what's in teaser 9? If so, god damn I'm excited (i have to stay up till 1am)

replying in dilemma thread hang on

Listen closely to the "I was sober now I'm drunk again" part

40 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Listen closely to the "I was sober now I'm drunk again" part

Oh I am choosing not to listen until the song comes out, just wondering is it really like spot on like how the first 2 teasers were for LMNB?

14 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’ve heard it’s because their vinyls are much more expensive to buy so they throw extra stuff on there for more value

Yeah, exactly. Blame the resale price maintenance system. In Japan, under the pretext of cultural protection, things like CDs and books have this fixed pricing set by the publishers. So, to take on those cheap imported CDs, they've started tossing in extras like bonus tracks.

Well, currently, with a weak yen and shipping costs on the rise, the imported versions are ironically the costlier pick 😅

• Like 3

13 hours ago, That Dude said:

I think that One Eyed Bastard was going to the second single instead of LOOK MA, NO BRAINS but with it leaking, they decided to do something different.     21st Century Breakdown was supposed to be the lead single for that album, but when it leaked, Know Your Enemy got promoted instead.

The 21CB demo “leak” was intentional, so I don’t buy this theory.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sanity Loan said:

The 21CB demo “leak” was intentional, so I don’t buy this theory.

You're one of those people that thinks Green Day are The Network, aren't you?    😄   I still have an mp3 that i ripped from a video, and it has this crazy piano part that sounds like it's from a Kid Rock song or something.  I'll have to find a way to share it cause it's weird.