New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

27 minutes ago, ekim said:

Sadly all  the physical copies i had left were destroyed in a fire, so the only place they still exist is possibly on ebay, and my head but it was a Casio keyboard generated record called  "False sense of normalcy" it was a concept record about an alien named Albert that comes to earth singing songs of peace with a hidden agenda to steal souls to fuel his spaceship think david bowie meets the doors at cat steven's house have an orgy which results brings forth the most kick ass rock n roll baby to ever exist 

Dude....we are on the same wave length, I recorded something just like that in 2008!    Are we both members of the Network?   I've never seen the other guys without their masks.  I mean, I am not in the Network.

• Like 1

Amyl Nitrate! 

Wouldn't that be great if Dilemma was just one word 1000 times in a row?  And it's not even Dilemma -  they switch the titles for two songs to give anxiety.   Dilemma just screams Chapstick over and over.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Suicide Commando said:

Really nice!!! But I miss better marketing, like going to TV shows, playing more places and stuff like that

I think this is just part of the 1st wave of promotion for saviors, I believe there's gonna be cool live performances like I heart radio album premiere the late night show circuit like  Kimmel colbert etc we will get our green day fix closer to when the album drops 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ekim said:

I think this is just part of the 1st wave of promotion for saviors, I believe there's gonna be cool live performances like I heart radio album premiere the late night show circuit like  Kimmel colbert etc we will get our green day fix closer to when the album drops 

I hope so! With Bang Bang and the last time with Fathe of all, they played the lead single on TV shows and many other places before the album came out and I kind of miss that, but we'll see if they do more constant promotion in January.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

One week turnaround for the video that’s pretty quick. Can’t wait to hear the song!

Does anyone know when they filmed the Look Ma, No Brains video?

30 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Does anyone know when they filmed the Look Ma, No Brains video?

Don't know but didn't Ryan Baxley imply it was filmed at RAK? Maybe I'm wrong because I can't find the post now. Thought he'd thanked RAK

Green Day should become avatars so they can play every venue in the world simultaneously.  If we one day have the technology, I'd be a hole in the wall bar watching Green Day perform all their 2012 to 2024 songs plus never performed songs.  All the besides.   And an epic encore of The Saints Are Coming where the venue explodes and we all fake did.   And then they play Meet Me on the Roof and Good Riddance in fake Heaven with Morgan Freeman on cello.   Or AS the cello.

• Like 2

Please continue the discussion of Dilemma in this thread:

I merged your posts from this thread into there — hoping there were no casualties, I tried my best. :P 

• Thanks 1

Really hoping the vinyl record is mastered with more dynamics. These two tracks are so squashed it really takes the impact away, it's probably just because I'm a sound engineer but it genuinely makes it hard for me to enjoy listening to them even though I love the songs (especially Look Ma!). Ideally we get a seperate, more dynamic master like the HDTracks AI and 21CB so we can enjoy the mixes as they were intended

• Like 1

Don't think I've seen this posted yet (apologies if I've missed it) 

Limited to 500 copies 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mao said:

So far we only know the title name.

8 minutes ago, Als5678ors2 said:

Could be this one? 

6 minutes ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

It definitely is.

But why would they make this a Japan only track instead of some exclusive live track?

• Like 2