New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

1 hour ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

HERE COMES THE FROG, HERE COMES THE TRUCK, and instead of the cocaine sniffing sound they play a cartoony SPLAT sound

kinda the successor to this

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If Dilemma is the next single we’re going to know 5/7 songs on Side A. 

A bit much before release but that’s how the market works now. Plus not their fault we all know OEB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Someone on Reddit claiming that the new song comes out Dec 7th.

Some people are thinking maybe the 5th instead, the same day as the first Grand Theft Auto VI trailer!!! They think the song could be featured in the trailer, which means it will be featured on a radio station in the game!!!!!

• Like 1

Green Day and GTA VI don't fit together at all.
Rap and Pop does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Some people are thinking maybe the 5th instead, the same day as the first Grand Theft Auto VI trailer!!! They think the song could be featured in the trailer, which means it will be featured on a radio station in the game!!!!!

I don’t think so. The X post teasing the trailer said the song is 2:43, and Dilemma is 3:18

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t think so. The X post teasing the trailer said the song is 2:43, and Dilemma is 3:18

No that's for Geoff Keighley's Game Awards hype trailer. And the song he featured was a Radiohead song

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2023 at 2:16 PM, That Dude said:

But we don't know what it sounds like.   How about Saviors, Dilemma, Corvette Summer?

Oh, that is weird.  I googled the album and the songs are in a different order.  

I said this and then also that I had a good feeling about Dilemma.    Finally predicted something that might be true.   Calling it....even thought it might not be true.    Saviors or Corvette Summer could be the one. 

Are we sure the Father of All era is over?  I want it to go on forever because unicorns and feeling bad are my jam.

57 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I said this and then also that I had a good feeling about Dilemma.    Finally predicted something that might be true.   Calling it....even thought it might not be true.    Saviors or Corvette Summer could be the one. 

Are we sure the Father of All era is over?  I want it to go on forever because unicorns and feeling bad are my jam.

Corvette summer is 3 minutes 2 secs

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Could be radio edit 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ekim said:

Could be radio edit 

No, 2:43 is the length of Geoff Keighley’s Game Awards hype trailer 

• Like 2

Dilemma and GTA VI don't fit at all. That's a very personal song about Billie's addiction and struggle and not something for a good mood trailer for a video game.

The artist that get to have their song in the GTA trailer will be the greatest plattform to gain more fans and listeneres since the GTA V trailer in 2011.
The tweet from Rockstar has been viewed 151 million times in two days. Just imagine.

Highly doubt that would be GD though, but it would absolutely put them on the map for new fans and radio stations. 

• Like 1

It would be great if a Green Day song goes into GTA 6. I love GTA and I really like that to happen. No more custom radios :lol:

• Like 2

Stay cool boys, there's no GD song in GTA game, would be sick but let's get back to reality I'm looking forward to an announcement soon bc in a couple of weeks will be Christmas time

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Flashback said:

Dilemma and GTA VI don't fit at all. That's a very personal song about Billie's addiction and struggle and not something for a good mood trailer for a video game.

Idk they did allow a serious song to be apart of that awful twilight movie in 2012 

Why radio head? they haven't been relevant in years.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ekim said:

lol their last record sold more then Foam and revrad combined. And commercially relevant or not they are one of best band in contemporary music history. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ekim said:

Lot of people has said the same about Green Day

1 hour ago, ekim said:

Idk they did allow a serious song to be apart of that awful twilight movie in 2012 

I mean, And I say this as a massive fan, neither have green day.

1 hour ago, HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN said:

lol their last record sold more then Foam and revrad combined. And commercially relevant or not they are one of best band in contemporary music history. 

My last record sold more than foam lol 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 2:26 AM, WhiteTim said:

How did Green Day put it on the map? Ocean Way has been around since the 60’s Beach Boys Pet Sounds was famously recorded there 

California Dreamin was recorded there too 

In their heydays Rolling Stones Elvis Presley Elton John Frank Sinatra etc all recorded at Oceans Way 

it was a nice studio the Nashville location is still open 

I was thinking the exact same thing. Oceanway was a thing before they were born 😂

15 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

HERE COMES THE FROG, HERE COMES THE TRUCK, and instead of the cocaine sniffing sound they play a cartoony SPLAT sound

This makes the song 100x better 😂

1 hour ago, ekim said:

My last record sold more than foam lol 

Can I hear it?   I'm pretty excited about my upcoming Spotify release, I'll certainly try and get more streams than Basketcase but we'll see. 

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Can I hear it?   I'm pretty excited about my upcoming Spotify release, I'll certainly try and get more streams than Basketcase but we'll see. 

Sadly all  the physical copies i had left were destroyed in a fire, so the only place they still exist is possibly on ebay, and my head but it was a Casio keyboard generated record called  "False sense of normalcy" it was a concept record about an alien named Albert that comes to earth singing songs of peace with a hidden agenda to steal souls to fuel his spaceship think david bowie meets the doors at cat steven's house have an orgy which results brings forth the most kick ass rock n roll baby to ever exist 

• Like 1