New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I hope we get a proper track-by-track description, especially on the song Saviors, because I don't believe 1 word about it being "not noteworthy"!!!!

Considering the fact that the last one had been pulled, I’m guessing they won’t allow a track by track until closer to January 

• Like 2

I need the proper answers, it has felt like such a mystery for the longest time. I hope to hear them comment on the whole 1972 stuff, perhaps the child actors, the OEB leak even?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stories and songs said:

“Father Of All… was one of those moments where we were like, ‘Let’s try something new.’ We learned so much from it, and it’s like it has a baby called Saviors!”

I just lost all hope I've had left in my life

• Like 1

American Dream and LOOK MA! were all up in my earholes.   Also, you can see part of Billie's message if you don't do the Spotify: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

the kerrang magazine with the interview is out

someone has the scans ready to be shared with us? 🙂

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

New music video coming soon according to Instagram I hope it’s father to a son

according to instagram is a very weird source. Where did you red that?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

according to instagram is a very weird source. Where did you red that?

image.png?ex=657aef3f&is=65687a3f&hm=116  assume they're basing it off billie's newest story

• Like 4

Me thinks it's a just a photoshoot for whatever magazine interview 

I mean look at what he's wearing, that's not his green day costume 

• Like 3

On a side note, anyone know what that piece is for that’s attached to the tripod that he’s holding?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

On a side note, anyone know what that piece is for that’s attached to the tripod that he’s holding?

You mean what's in front of his face? A camera. I suppose it's a video shoot and the scene needs to follow Billie while in movements. I don't think this rig would be used in a photoshoot

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

A teleprompter with the song lyrics?

I was thinking maybe its a video for the title track - he posted all those framed pictures of musicians on his story? “saviors” if you will

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Karol Oliveira said:

You mean what's in front of his face? A camera. I suppose it's a video shoot and the scene needs to follow Billie while in movements. I don't think this rig would be used in a photoshoot

No lol not the camera, the attachment at his waist height. Lighting maybe?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

In my completely not-professional opinion, it looks like something to measure distance for lighting. Either that, or he actually is wearing the camera and it’s being shot from that perspective? 

Here you guys go again, deciphering codes written on a camera.  😄  I only post cold, hard Ben Shaperioesque takes on Green Day.   Saviors is going to save the music industry.  Spotify, music fans and executives will come together, hug and everyone will make life easier on those around then.     Even people who hate music will fall for Saviors.   It will make people forget The Beatles ever happened.  The Stones, what Stones?   All music will suck comparatively,  but Saviors will be so good it makes all that sucky music sound good just because they are related.   Green Day will make Heaven a place called Earth.   FORGET IDIOT.  PLEASE FORGET DOOKIE, you should done that 15 years ago.   There is no Dookie, only crites.  I mean Zuul.   I mean Saviors!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Here you guys go again, deciphering codes written on a camera.  😄  I only post cold, hard Ben Shaperioesque takes on Green Day.   Saviors is going to save the music industry.  Spotify, music fans and executives will come together, hug and everyone will make life easier on those around then.     Even people who hate music will fall for Saviors.   It will make people forget The Beatles ever happened.  The Stones, what Stones?   All music will suck comparatively,  but Saviors will be so good it makes all that sucky music sound good just because they are related.   Green Day will make Heaven a place called Earth.   FORGET IDIOT.  PLEASE FORGET DOOKIE, you should done that 15 years ago.   There is no Dookie, only crites.  I mean Zuul.   I mean Saviors!

That Dude having a perfectly normal one .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1