New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

16 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

i had a dream last night that i was hanging out with my dad and i started singing the "so long, farewell" part of 1981 and my dad just goes and tells me "hey, that one's coming on december" whatever could that mean

Plot twist your dad was speaking from beyond the grave! 

On 11/26/2023 at 10:49 PM, GDFan2019 said:

A commenter claims this is Suzie Chapstick

If so then the # by the numbers in these  videos are the order they appear on the album that means corvette summer is track 9 aka the d tuned guitar snippet  track #3 Is bobby sox 

5 minutes ago, ekim said:

my dad is very much alive right now so unless he's somehow best friends with Billie Joe Armstrong i doubt he'd have that information

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ekim said:

If so then the # by the numbers in these  videos are the order they appear on the album that means corvette summer is track 9 aka the d tuned guitar snippet  track #3 Is bobby sox 

Joking that peoples dads are dead (without knowing if they are alive or maybe have a serious illness) and speaking beyond the grave is as distasteful as it can get.

What a low quality comment in any forum. 

• Like 4

I do love the block button for you SR apologists (statement of fact). No point even trying to engage. Especially when you've all been told by moderators repeatedly to stop the personal attacks. :) I didn't bring it up, I questioned the theory to find out if there was any basis - though again its far from impossible that it was someone that band knew/had moderating for them, and there was indeed a moderator formerly on that sub who was known as Sox - and it was explained and moved on from. Try that, some time.

• Like 1

Would that be the shitty game that the original developers follow and enjoy (along with - oh - literal thousands of others so far)? Oh wait, its just another personal attack. Why are you bringing in my personal projects that have nothing to do with this thread at all?

(I actually am anyway, but still, this isn't mysillylittlefangameauthority so I don't find it relevant.)

And again - I DIDN'T POST THE THEORY, (though its a damn sight more related than that was). Nor did I post the earlier one about Father to a Son. Go for the right person at least.

The sad attempts at "doxxing" and bullying and harrassment, while expected from the cult of that band, really just... bore me. I'm really not worth it. And yet the moderators keep having to come in and remind you of the rules there.

I asked about a theory, someone else brought up. I looked at it from the scientific standpoint - could there be anything to it? I was skeptical but could see why it was said. It was explained away. It was done. Repeatedly replying in a spammy manner with a harrassing intent? Unnecessary, and against the rules, followed with personal attacks. Yet again.

2 hours ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

Joking that peoples dads are dead (without knowing if they are alive or maybe have a serious illness) and speaking beyond the grave is as distasteful as it can get.

Oh fkn lighten up Frances lol 

1 hour ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Would there be another single before January 19th? 

Sure! I could see two more singles one being the obvious choice father to a son and most likely 1981 by mid late December they definitely aren't gonna rest with American dream and look ma no brains all the way until January 19th expect more sooner than later 

1 hour ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Would there be another single before January 19th? 

Many on here seem to think so. Trying to remember if we've had any sort of indication or a hint from those in the know or the band.

Really like the two we've had so far, and they sound amazing live.

The consensus here is for "Father To A Son" a ballad/slow song I believe. The question is do we want a song not heard to far, or one we know, 1981 or OEB? I can't decide.

2 minutes ago, pcj said:

Many on here seem to think so. Trying to remember if we've had any sort of indication or a hint from those in the know or the band.

The consensus here is for "Father To A Son" a ballad/slow song I believe. The question is do we want a song not heard to far, or one we know, 1981 or OEB? I can't decide.

I would only hear a next single if it is one of the two we heard so far, I think I will kepp all the others for the album release

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Alf said:

I would only hear a next single if it is one of the two we heard so far, I think I will kepp all the others for the album release

Agreed. I think it was @Christian's Inferno! who highlighted previously, that the last 3 albums have had multiple singles released before album. All previous albums there was just 1 if I remember correctly. If some prefer the former that's cool. Personally I just want to wait and hear as much of the album when it's released for the first time as possible.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ekim said:

Oh fkn lighten up Frances lol 

Sure! I could see two more singles one being the obvious choice father to a son and most likely 1981 by mid late December they definitely aren't gonna rest with American dream and look ma no brains all the way until January 19th expect more sooner than later 

Ok...

2 hours ago, STAKED said:

Would that be the shitty game that the original developers follow and enjoy (along with - oh - literal thousands of others so far)? Oh wait, its just another personal attack. Why are you bringing in my personal projects that have nothing to do with this thread at all?

(I actually am anyway, but still, this isn't mysillylittlefangameauthority so I don't find it relevant.)

And again - I DIDN'T POST THE THEORY, (though its a damn sight more related than that was). Nor did I post the earlier one about Father to a Son. Go for the right person at least.

The sad attempts at "doxxing" and bullying and harrassment, while expected from the cult of that band, really just... bore me. I'm really not worth it. And yet the moderators keep having to come in and remind you of the rules there.

I asked about a theory, someone else brought up. I looked at it from the scientific standpoint - could there be anything to it? I was skeptical but could see why it was said. It was explained away. It was done. Repeatedly replying in a spammy manner with a harrassing intent? Unnecessary, and against the rules, followed with personal attacks. Yet again.

The fact you’re still harassing people on here, as if harassing me myself wasn’t enough months ago. Grow up some, we’re begging you. Lmao

• Like 2

I can only repeat it so many times; I. DID. NOT. START. THOSE. THEORIES.

TWO other posters did.

(If people also can't understand that "Sox" and "Sox" easily could be related - which I've also said I didn't believe in the first place... wow.)

Just because that one person is carrying out their personal grudge by continuing it after I had said it was covered and moved on, does not make it my fault.

Just because someone else is again personally attacking me, also does not make it my fault.

But it's their aim to make it be seen that way. That's why they keep on doing it. Despite being repeatedly told not to. Why are they unable to ignore it?

Why is one poster stalkerishly dragging in my projects from entirely outside the fandom at all? To continue something they can't ignore.

Do you find that "healthy"? I don't. Yet they're the one doing that to me, over and over. And being told to stop with no consequence, over and over.

• Like 1

I'm as free to talk on a discussion forum as anyone else. At least I do so within the rules. And I'm damned if I'm not going to at least explain myself and reason, unlike some.

And was doing so. Until the manipulative harrassment started. Please read it and see that, rather than this knee-jerk swmrsian follow-your-leader nonsense going on.

Stop making it about me. Thanks. xoxoxo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

I think it’s an assumption more than a joke tbh. I’ll chalk it up to an honest mistake. Not worth lynch mobbing for that.

22 minutes ago, STAKED said:

I can only repeat it so many times; I. DID. NOT. START. THOSE. THEORIES.

TWO other posters did.

(If people also can't understand that "Sox" and "Sox" easily could be related - which I've also said I didn't believe in the first place... wow.)

Just because that one person is carrying out their personal grudge by continuing it after I had said it was covered and moved on, does not make it my fault.

Just because someone else is again personally attacking me, also does not make it my fault.

But it's their aim to make it be seen that way. That's why they keep on doing it. Despite being repeatedly told not to. Why are they unable to ignore it?

Why is one poster stalkerishly dragging in my projects from entirely outside the fandom at all? To continue something they can't ignore.

Do you find that "healthy"? I don't. Yet they're the one doing that to me, over and over. And being told to stop with no consequence, over and over.

I started that because I found that info out organically and thought it could be a possible theory but I think we discussed that further and found out it’s most likely about the other topic. We’ve all moved on from that now.

9 minutes ago, STAKED said:

I'm as free to talk on a discussion forum as anyone else. At least I do so within the rules. And I'm damned if I'm not going to at least explain myself and reason, unlike some.

And was doing so. Until the manipulative harrassment started. Please read it and see that, rather than this knee-jerk swmrsian follow-your-leader nonsense going on.

Stop making it about me. Thanks. xoxoxo

Just note the lines of the box that are the rules are warped. From what I see there is a continuation of a discussion that is off topic and in an incorrect thread. Not sure that’s entirely within the rules tbf.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pcj said:

I wonder if the Father to a Son music video will feature those Green Day look alike kid actors,

• Like 2