New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

16 minutes ago, blackplanet said:

The most real unfake and totally true cover art that I've ever seen in my entire life tbh.

Billie Joe's dog leaked me the file, we're buds.

• Like 2

Is saviors really the album title? I thought saviors was just a word in a longer title some of the insiders hinted at

Didn’t the guy who designed Dookie album cover said recently he was involved with a Green Day release once again? Because of that I’m expecting something different for the album or single covers…not close to the one “leaked”.

edit: maybe the whole Dookie re-release? I probably lost track of it

1 minute ago, ¡Nunes! said:

Didn’t the guy who designed Dookie album cover said recently he was involved with a Green Day release once again? Because of that I’m expecting something different for the album or single covers…not close to the one “leaked”.

No, he said he was working on stuff but it’s not Green Day related, can’t remember who was able to confirm that.

• Like 1

So if the cover art is fake, the creator did a good job by using the same font for Saviors that was used on isgreendayawake.com

• Like 2

I’m shocked no record stores have leaked this yet

we’d the FoAM cover and release date by this stage!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

So if the cover art is fake, the creator did a good job by using the same font for Saviors that was used on isgreendayawake.com

Seems like the source was already been right about blink and fall out boy album covers. Seems like its actually real.

The cover is probably real and I think it's sad.
It will probably grow on me tho.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Liam said:

exactly

the only thing that does not match are the lower case letters

everything on that album cover is in bold

also why put Saviors in quotation marks? 

So my friend just pointed out to me that the face of the boy has been changed from the original image

Original photo on the left, alleged album cover on the right

7QFysRw.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised 4

5 minutes ago, Liam said:

So my friend just pointed out to me that the face of the boy has been changed from the original image

7QFysRw.png

interesting...

a photo fromthe NI troubles is a choice to use though

18 minutes ago, Liam said:

7QFysRw.png

But why, is that for fair use reasons and also, does it even make any difference legally speaking? 

Where the resident lawyers at

So songs that are vey likely to be on the album we have: 

• The american Dream is killing me 
  • Look Ma, No Brains

If we add those together as played live this amounts to 3 songs at around 8 minutes play time. If we assume that 1981 was shortened, we could add and extra 1-2 minutes to that. 

So at this point we have 3 songs at 8-10 minutes of play time. 

IF we assume that OEB is indeed part of the record too, which I am not sold on, then we're at 4 songs and 11-13 minutes of play time. 

So, I think we have a decent possibility of getting an extra 8-10 or more songs and min. 30 min, perhaps as much as 45-50 min. more play time for this record. So I think we've heard a quarter, at most, probably less. 

1 minute ago, petros said:

Someone post the cover please

photo-2023-10-24-04-45-15-2.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Very disappointing cover art.

Beyond being bad, the album artwork is just lazier than anything we’ve gotten teased so far.

While I agree it could be better, I don't agree that it's lazy, well a little bit perhaps, but certainly not any lazier than the Warning album cover. It's true that it's a composite work, rather than an album cover design drawn up from scratch. But I think the meaning behind the choice of the photograph and the font style of the title in the lower corner is more profound than the first glance impression might tell and that, in my view, counts as part of the artistic process.  

• Like 1