New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

7 hours ago, billy1986 said:

also free speech no ban or writer should be cancelled or exiled for words. 

Did anyone here say anything that warrants this response?

On 11/16/2023 at 6:14 PM, jengd said:

I take the TikTok reference alongside taxes to mean social media is a permanent thing now, an update on death and taxes.

Am I the only one who truly believes there's no deeper meaning behind "tiktok and taxes" at all? I think it's just a random line he once came up with that sounds good because of the "tick, tock, tack" sound, and he decided to use it for this song because it fits the overall theme.

• Like 2

No, it was short and they talked about Sleepy, The Clash, tattoos and the bookmobile, all in 5 mins.  It’s on it’s own thread and YouTube.

The tik tok and taxes line.   Billie could be saying that a person not wanting imigrants to be here is as stupid as tik tok and taxes.  

Or....Billie knew it would get people talking.   

Making the point - isn't it funny people are more worried about Tik Tok than helping the people in the streets?   You were watching tik toks and people died in the streets.   

• Like 1

I think we will get the 3rd single in mid December. I wouldn't be surprised if it will be 1981.

4th single will probably be released in mid January together with the album release.

*Or as an alternative scenario, no new single will be released this year and the 3rd single will be released towards (a week before) the album release in mid January. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

I think we will get the 3rd single in mid December. I wouldn't be surprised if it will be 1981.

4th single will probably be released in mid January together with the album release.

*Or as an alternative scenario, no new single will be released this year and the 3rd single will be released towards (a week before) the album release in mid January. 

Imagine if they put out 1981 as a single on New Year's Day? They can promote it by posting something clever like, "She's gonna bang her head like 2024!! Happy New Year everyone!!! Our new single, 1981 is out now!!!!!!!!!"

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ekim said:

I was listening to American dream on Spotify in the car there's alot of bass on tre's kick drum it really sounds good 

Spotify also lets you adjust the EQ levels to your liking

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Hope we get some instrumental breakdowns on this record like Welcome to Paradise, ending of Blvd, and Too Dumb to Die.

According to the Italian billboard article that leaked fancy sauce rides out with a pretty long instrumental 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2023 at 7:21 AM, ekim said:

Sounds like to me one of his sons should make a promise to his dad to stop using his coattails to lure young girls in to groom for sex boom  🎤 drop!

why are you even here?

• Like 3

I know we haven't heart it yet, but this is where I'm thinking Saviors might fall into my current ranking as of today.    Top 3 are pretty much impossible to beat, but I think they could still possibly give me a new #4 or #5 at this point.     And the same goes for my bottom four albums.   Green Day will never sound like they did on those Lookout Records, thank goodness.      Insomniac and Dos can kick rocks because Saviors is about to spit on their graves and dance all over them.    Probbably pouring blood soaked 100 dollars bill all over the top of it too. 

1.       American Idiot

2.       Nimrod

3.       Warning

4.       Revolution Radio

5.       Dookie

6.       Saviors

7.       Uno

8.       Father of All

9.       Tre

10.   21st Century Breakdown

11.   Dos

12.   Insomniac

13.   39/Smooth

14.   Kerplunk

(oh and I hope that Fancy Sauce has sections and one of them is called First Ride Out or First Drive Out)

Screw Kerplunk.   Even though it rocks.  

• Confused 3
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Hope we get some instrumental breakdowns on this record like Welcome to Paradise, ending of Blvd, and Too Dumb to Die.

Thats my fav part in Welcome to Pradise, especially live when Billie Joe‘s holding his guitar on his amps

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ekim said:

According to the Italian billboard article that leaked fancy sauce rides out with a pretty long instrumental 

Could anybody point me in this direction? Sorry if it's posted, this thread moves too fast for me to keep up with 

59 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I know we haven't heart it yet, but this is where I'm thinking Saviors might fall into my current ranking as of today.    Top 3 are pretty much impossible to beat, but I think they could still possibly give me a new #4 or #5 at this point.     And the same goes for my bottom four albums.   Green Day will never sound like they did on those Lookout Records, thank goodness.      Insomniac and Dos can kick rocks because Saviors is about to spit on their graves and dance all over them.    Probbably pouring blood soaked 100 dollars bill all over the top of it too. 

1.       American Idiot

2.       Nimrod

3.       Warning

5.       Dookie

6.       Saviors

7.       Uno

8.       Father of All

9.       Tre

11.   Dos

12.   Insomniac

13.   39/Smooth

14.   Kerplunk

(oh and I hope that Fancy Sauce has sections and one of them is called First Ride Out or First Drive Out)

Insomniac on 12? Uhhh 🤔😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

1.       American Idiot

2.       Nimrod

3.       Warning

5.       Dookie

6.       Saviors

7.       Uno

8.       Father of All

9.       Tre

11.   Dos

12.   Insomniac

13.   39/Smooth

14.   Kerplunk

3 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

Insomniac on 12? Uhhh 🤔😂

21st Century Breakdown on 10? And below FOAMF?

• Like 3
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

1.       American Idiot

2.       Nimrod

3.       Warning

5.       Dookie

6.       Saviors

7.       Uno

8.       Father of All

9.       Tre

11.   Dos

12.   Insomniac

13.   39/Smooth

14.   Kerplunk

Omg. The Trilogy out of your top 5, are you  unwell 🥴

'screw Kerplunk' go wash your mouth out with soap sir. 😁😁

• Like 1

8 tracks on one side of vinyl is such a disservice but we’ll see how well it’s mastered.

• Like 3