New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

7 minutes ago, ekim said:

Hope the song isn't about how proud he is of his sons especially Joey that kid is a pedo 101 Chris Hanson to catch a predator level

This is a huge exaggeration but he wrote CUNT about the girl who accused his son so we already know how he feels.

38 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

This is a huge exaggeration but he wrote CUNT about the girl who accused his son so we already know how he feels.

Got a source? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

i can hear it! "fa-ther-to-a-son" if that's truly the riff and the song is about BJA's father, i can see this song being even more tear producing than wake me up when september ends

Hopefully there's no cringy lyrics about "rain falling from stars" maybe he was writing the song from a naive kids prospective? I hope billie doesn't really think rain comes from the stars if so maybe dropping out of school wasn't the best idea. 

Ok before I Google  cunt  by billie joe armstrong will someone please confirm its an actual song? Lol not that seeing a million pictures of random vaginas wouldn't make my night lol 

6 minutes ago, ekim said:

Hopefully there's no cringy lyrics about "rain falling from stars" maybe he was writing the song from a naive kids prospective? I hope billie doesn't really think rain comes from the stars if so maybe dropping out of school wasn't the best idea. 

Ok before I Google  cunt  by billie joe armstrong will someone please confirm its an actual song? Lol not that seeing a million pictures of random vaginas wouldn't make my night lol 

I googled it and there are no obscene pictures coming up.    the first result is "BILLIE JOE IS A PUSSY"   and then stuff about him fighting fans, being whiny and stuff like that.   even the image search is kind of funny.   do it.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I googled it and there are no obscene pictures coming up.    the first result is "BILLIE JOE IS A PUSSY"   and then stuff about him fighting fans, being whiny and stuff like that.   even the image search is kind of funny.   do it.  

Do you have the safe search mode on ?

18 minutes ago, ekim said:

it's a The Network song, Carolina's Ultimate Netflix Tweet. or CUNT as its acronym

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ekim said:

Do you have the safe search mode on ?

No.   Most risky thing I see if Billie's butt and then his head stuck on a calvin klien ad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Rain falling from the stars is a poetic way of saying he’s up late at night and it’s raining. It’s a description of rain at night and all the darkness and sadness that implies. Don’t underestimate Billie’s songwriting 

Well said

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

fuck green day 

Weird way of fishing for likes you got there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

fuck green day 

Last I checked they're all married so highly unlikely we could actually fuck them but a guy can dream 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ekim said:

Last I checked they're all married so highly unlikely we could actually fuck them but a guy can dream 

Edited by pcj
Withdrawn sorry
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, pcj said:

This is an all ages community. So your comments could be considered offensive and distressing. There are GD fans on here from all over the world, with varying backgrounds, beliefs and cultures. 

Do you know what it's like to live in care as a child and be  beaten and raped. Please consider other people's feelings before posting such comments 

Lighten up Francis 

17 hours ago, pcj said:

I've been thinking about these two clips recently, I really like them. I've gone back to the posts around the time of their original post on here, described as leaks. And as you say they were considered old FOAM demos.

These two leaks came soon after the so-called leak of OEB. The posts as that time also state that it's a leftover from FOAM. It's still on Tiktok with a statement 'Unreleased track, is a demo for FOAM'. Yet only some weeks ago it was stated on here that it is in fact a recent recording and nothing to do with FOAM.

Of course it's now confirmed thar it is on the new album. So the question is are these two short clips really from FOAM, or are they also something recent, and possibly on the new album?

I said from the off that OEB wasn't a FOAM b-side or demo. What we heard before, is what we're getting on the new record.

The riff is exactly the same as the pink song and the lyrics are bada bing bada bom

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Westerberg89 said:

The riff is exactly the same as the pink song and the lyrics are bada bing bada bom

The riff is definitely not the same. The rhythm is the same, but definitely not the played notes. Every musician in western music just has the same 12 semi-tones. Similarities occur. Maybe they just give Pink writing credits, then the problem is solved. Or they indeed reworked the riff to be save. We will see.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, steve46 said:

Why is the band so quiet about the new album? No interviews, statements, etc.?

Well they’ve been sick this week or they would have done more interviews and much of what they have done is for release closer to the album release date.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, steve46 said:

Why is the band so quiet about the new album? No interviews, statements, etc.?

I called the label and they told me they’re working on an ultimate netflix tweet to promote the album. Could take a few more months to complete it.

12 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

i know about that theory, but i really really really REALLY believe it's just a coincidence. because how in the world is BJA going to defend his son when JOEY himself and the rest of SWMRS admitted to everything they were accused of ??????? it's not like BJA is a firm believer of doubting rape victims, let alone ones that are 100% confirmed to be victims. i'm more inclined to believe the lyrics to CUNT are mostly gibberish or have an entirely different meaning altogether

I mean we’re capable of writing things in other perspectives. The song always seemed to be a bit on the side of social commentary. Everyone talked about that laryngitis part but it could also be used to poke fun at these keyboard warriors who have no voice in real life.

I’m just worried because if Father to a Son becomes a single this opens up Billie for interview questions about Joey’s conduct. Billie can’t even discuss the 2012 IHeart thing in an interview. Wtf is he going to say when he’s questioned on this? And in his defense with group think plaguing society as a whole it’s a question that demonizes him regardless of the response yet he is not the demon, his adult son was/is. 

• Like 3

The album is described as emo, which is something I've never heard about Green Day.    Interesting.     I can't wait to hear some new and experimental sounds from the gang.   What if their are some straight pop tunes?  Or Country?  Maybe a jazz section in honor of Billie's dad?   

44 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I called the label and they told me they’re working on an ultimate netflix tweet to promote the album. Could take a few more months to complete it.

I mean we’re capable of writing things in other perspectives. The song always seemed to be a bit on the side of social commentary. Everyone talked about that laryngitis part but it could also be used to poke fun at these keyboard warriors who have no voice in real life.

I’m just worried because if Father to a Son becomes a single this opens up Billie for interview questions about Joey’s conduct. Billie can’t even discuss the 2012 IHeart thing in an interview. Wtf is he going to say when he’s questioned on this? And in his defense with group think plaguing society as a whole it’s a question that demonizes him regardless of the response yet he is not the demon, his adult son was/is. 

My guess something something y know 

40 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Everytime I call the label, they are on the phone with one Mr. Lennius Shennyman.  I can't ever get through to Mr. Warner Bro.     Guess I'll email them instead.  

I think most interviews are planned ahead and they wouldn't be caught off guard by a question like that.   And Billie could say "my children aren't children but adults and they are learning just like we're all learning.  But please F off and ask about the album we are promoting .  We didn't get to promote our last one so let us promote this one you ultimate tweeter. Haha

Saw this in a facebook group.  I'm sure they meant to type "with the Network" and not "as the Network".   Wow.  New Network.  New Pinhead.  And maybe new Foxboro Hot Tubs or something new.   Yes, please. 

Excited for Saviors. There has been rumors of them recording new songs as The Network when they were teasing 1972 which now became Saviors, as well as a Pinnhead gunpowder revival. That would be insane. What you guys think we will get next in terms of side projects? Is Foxboro hottubs dead? Or something new entirely like the longshot? I want all them

• Like 1