New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

7 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

giphy.gif

I think Billie would rather set himself on fire and jump out of an airplane onto Mt. Everest with no parachute than ever say any of this shit seriously.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Nice! Thank you!

LOL Don't thank me yet, I was just guessing. People are saying it's not the 12th anymore?

7 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Little steven underground garage confirmed the Green Day album for January 12th

I really hope that it's actually the 12th. My 20th birthday is on the 11th and I'm still off of school at that point. I already told my dad that we're flying to California for the album release show if it's actually my birthday week. And he's actually down to do it, so I will take it very personally if the date is wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greenday.stuff said:

I really hope that it's actually the 12th. My 20th birthday is on the 11th and I'm still off of school at that point. I already told my dad that we're flying to California for the album release show if it's actually my birthday week. And he's actually down to do it, so I will take it very personally if the date is wrong.

I hope it's the 12th as well. Concerned at the rumours the date has changed...

6 minutes ago, greenday.stuff said:

My birthday's on 13th January

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Someone would be ready to pay for a domain just for a joke?

Usually you can get them for like £1 for a month, cheap enough for a quick joke although not sure what they thought they'd get out of it given we'll probably get the details in less than 24 hours. Just an innocent joke I suppose

36 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

the 12th was fine, but the 19th?  I can't wait that long.   Not a fan anymore.  

lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

the 12th was fine, but the 19th?  I can't wait that long.   Not a fan anymore.  

lol.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

Thats my birthday

I'm thinking that the single won't be coming out at midnight EST. Their post from today said tomorrow morning. I think that's what happened with father of all too. 

3 minutes ago, greenday.stuff said:

I'm thinking that the single won't be coming out at midnight EST. Their post from today said tomorrow morning. I think that's what happened with father of all too. 

I seem to remember that it came out at around 10 am or noon, because they first gave us that Ron Burgundy deepfake

Listening to 1981, American Dream and Look Ma, they are all similar in a way.   Anthemic, fun....Green Day, yes but something more specific.   I think it's the sound of them side-stepping the last six records which I really liked but you guys boo-hoo'ed about.    As long as there's at least ONE song that makes you guys mad, I'll be happy.  One WTF moment that leaves us all scratching our zombified heads.  

Will there be variant covers?  Gosh, I hate when bands do that?   Blink-182 want you to buy their new record in blue, green, pink and boring butt black and white.   And I watched unboxing videos, there ain't nothing in that cd and vinyl that you need my brothers and sisters.   Holy Toledo.  

Anyway.   You guys remember how Two and Half Men ended?  

• Like 1

I wonder if the album is going to discuss the current administration or where they think things are going because of the last three years.

Eeee so soon! I wonder what time tomorrow. I'll be obsessively checking instagram and GDC throughout the day. Or maybe because I am in PST things will already be announced when I wake up. I'm too excited to sleep tonight :lol: 

• Like 2

The American Dream is Killing Me
Mightier than the Sword
Calling All Saviors
Where the Wild Things Are
404 Not Found
Look Ma, No Brains!
The Expanse
Ride the Rails
Kentucky Derby
Yeah, That Tracks

• Confused 1
  • Surprised 1

6 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

Mightier than the Sword
Calling All Saviors
404 Not Found
Look Ma, No Brains!
The Expanse
Ride the Rails
Kentucky Derby
Yeah, That Tracks

kidding again or true?
edit nvm no way this is true

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, M1KEY said:

Mightier than the Sword
Calling All Saviors
404 Not Found
Look Ma, No Brains!
The Expanse
Ride the Rails
Kentucky Derby
Yeah, That Tracks

Aww no back in the usa. 

Remember that zombie trump on that mv? Is that music video a prequel to The American Dream Is Killing Me mv?

2 hours ago, Cali89 said:

Eeee so soon! I wonder what time tomorrow. I'll be obsessively checking instagram and GDC throughout the day. Or maybe because I am in PST things will already be announced when I wake up. I'm too excited to sleep tonight :lol: 

Same except it's 11:18am here in the philippines. Either 1pm here for the release of the new single or  9-10pm later just like dookie 30th announcement and foam announcement. Either i can't wait .Super hype

• Like 1

LOL, that callingallsaviors.com website actually takes you somewhere now!

• Like 1