New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

9 minutes ago, Flashback said:

I also think that a ballad will be the next and "big" single. Didn't American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown really blow up when the ballads WMUWSE and 21 Guns were released?

AI and 21CB were hyped before release. Those singles sustained the success but didn’t cause them to be big.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flashback said:

I also think that a ballad will be the next and "big" single. Didn't American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown really blow up when the ballads WMUWSE and 21 Guns were released?

I think "Boulevard of broken dreams" was the second official single from American idiot not what I would consider a ballad, but mid tempo rocker and I think it actually did better than the first single. you are correct 21 guns was the second single off 21st century breakdown and yes it was a pretty big hit even appearing in feature film transformers revenge of the fallen 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ekim said:

I think "Bulverde of broken dreams" was the second official single from American idiot not what I would consider a ballad, but mid tempo rocker and I think it actually did better than the first single. you are correct 21 guns was the second single off 21st century breakdown and yes it was a pretty big hit even appearing in feature film transformers revenge of the fallen 

Boulevard of Broken Dreams is absolutely a power ballad, as is Wake Me Up When September Ends and 21 Guns

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams is absolutely a power ballad, as is Wake Me Up When September Ends and 21 Guns

Boulevard mid tempo rocker wake me up when September ends 21 guns power ballads 

• Like 1

If Father and Son has the line "I'm awake" to the instrumental chords of Wake Me Up When September Chords.   Man.   That would be epic. 

I'm awake /Standing in the rain /

still breathing / still crying from the pain 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

TADIKM and LMNB as a bonus to it were only the teasers. You ain't seen nothing yet. The film just begins...

Stay Tuned for 2024

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, That Dude said:

I hope these are actually on the album, but who knows? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnrendT6XY8&ab_channel=chaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Gk62uoJfM&ab_channel=chaves

These two songs are in the video you posted, but a lot of people are saying these are leftovers from FOAM😕😢

Especially in the comments here😕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s_Tm-I9DD0&lc=UgwaYOV8IdIyr-BhDEB4AaABAg&ab_channel=THEDEBBIES

• Like 1

Just to make sure I've got this.

A third single is a definite, either before Christmas/end of year, or January prior to album release.

Also, that single should be a ballad, being the popular choice on here, or have we had some hint? That ballad assumed to be 'Father and Son'.

Therefore, 1981 or OEB as the third single is a no, no.

Talking of the latter, it looks like I am the odd one out, as I really like the leaked version of OEB. It's been confirmed that the song has been re-recorded for the album?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

These two songs are in the video you posted, but a lot of people are saying these are leftovers from FOAM😕😢

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s_Tm-I9DD0&lc=UgwaYOV8IdIyr-BhDEB4AaABAg&ab_channel=THEDEBBIES

dang, those songs actually sound very nice, wish they would have been present in foam

Edited by Killjoy From Detroit
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

dang, those songs actually sound very nice, wish they would have been present in foam

I agree, apparently they are somewhere on the internet, would love to hear the songs from start to finish 😧 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

I've been thinking about these two clips recently, I really like them. I've gone back to the posts around the time of their original post on here, described as leaks. And as you say they were considered old FOAM demos.

These two leaks came soon after the so-called leak of OEB. The posts as that time also state that it's a leftover from FOAM. It's still on Tiktok with a statement 'Unreleased track, is a demo for FOAM'. Yet only some weeks ago it was stated on here that it is in fact a recent recording and nothing to do with FOAM.

Of course it's now confirmed thar it is on the new album. So the question is are these two short clips really from FOAM, or are they also something recent, and possibly on the new album?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pcj said:

I've been thinking about these two clips recently, I really like them. I've gone back to the posts around the time of their original post on here, described as leaks. And as you say they were considered old FOAM demos.

These two leaks came soon after the so-called leak of OEB. The posts as that time also state that it's a leftover from FOAM. It's still on Tiktok with a statement 'Unreleased track, is a demo for FOAM'. Yet only some weeks ago it was stated on here that it is in fact a recent recording and nothing to do with FOAM.

Of course it's now confirmed thar it is on the new album. So the question is are these two short clips really from FOAM, or are they also something recent, and possibly on the new album?

It makes perfect sense to me why the mods were so strict about not sharing the OEB leak while not caring too much about the other leaks, they probably knew this whole time it would be on 1972/Saviors!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

It makes perfect sense to my why the mods were so strict about not sharing the OEB leak, they probably knew this whole time it would be on 1972/Saviors!!!

Agreed. And the fact they were in such a panic, is the leaked version the version on the album? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

If Father and Son has the line "I'm awake" to the instrumental chords of Wake Me Up When September Chords.   Man.   That would be epic. 

I'm awake /Standing in the rain /

still breathing / still crying from the pain 

Are these lyrics confirmed? This song is gonna make me a hot mess. 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

Are these lyrics confirmed? This song is gonna make me a hot mess. 😂

No he’s joking. The only confirmed lyrics are these (but you’ll still be a hot mess):

“You’re a lighthouse in a storm / From the day that you were born”; “Well, I made a few mistakes / But I’ll never break your heart / A promise / Father to a son”; “I never knew a love / Could be scarier than anger.” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Ah yes, a lovesong to the pedophile son

Could be for Jakob? At least I hope it is..

• Like 1

was the song not about his own dead father? the lyrics could be from the point of view of his father? maybe they were things he said to him or wrote to him at some point before dying?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No he’s joking. The only confirmed lyrics are these (but you’ll still be a hot mess):

“You’re a lighthouse in a storm / From the day that you were born”; “Well, I made a few mistakes / But I’ll never break your heart / A promise / Father to a son”; “I never knew a love / Could be scarier than anger.” 

You’re correct, I’ll still be a hot mess.

• Like 2

Speaking of Father to a Son, now I'm really convinced that this is the song!!! The do-do-do-do-do riff matches up with Fa-ther-to-a-son!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Speaking of Father to a Son, now I'm really convinced that this is the song!!! The do-do-do-do-do riff matches up with Fa-ther-to-a-son!!!

i can hear it! "fa-ther-to-a-son" if that's truly the riff and the song is about BJA's father, i can see this song being even more tear producing than wake me up when september ends

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

i can hear it! "fa-ther-to-a-son" if that's truly the riff and the song is about BJA's father, i can see this song being even more tear producing than wake me up when september ends

We heard so little of it.  It could explode into insanity at othet parts of the song.  Slow /fast /slow / fast. 

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hope the song isn't about how proud he is of his sons especially Joey that kid is a pedo 101 Chris Hanson to catch a predator level

• Confused 1