New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

3 hours ago, M1KEY said:

I've been regretting listing to the live debuts of the songs so far and not waiting for the studio versions. I did watch the 1981 video from months back but it's been a while and I'm gonna try and refrain from watching these from now on. The struggle is real.  LOL

That being said I wouldn't be mad if they play 1981 at ___ _____ _____ in _______ on Nov. __ 🤪

• Confused 1

On 11/3/2023 at 10:45 PM, Mato said:

CLA still didn't manage to outdo himself or even repeat his best work which still to this day is American Idiot

21stCB too

• Like 3

I wonder how long the boys are staying in Europe. Are they doing one of those press junkets like last time? How many more club shows might they do?  Can’t wait to start seeing some interviews 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Vladonutyj said:

21stCB too

I mean we only heard two studio tracks, I don't think we can fully judge how he mixed the new album until we've heard the entire album 

3 hours ago, AlienVisitor said:

So when can we expect a new single?? Mid nov ? End nov ? 1st week decm?

We had one last week and two in the last 3 weeks ya cunt.

i say “cunt” with love and affection of course. 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, M1KEY said:

Literally doesn't mean it's a demo. 🙄 

Look at the entry of OEB on SESAC. No affiliated artist, only Billie as writer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

I heard that they return to US next Saturday so I assume they’re here doing press too. Feels like so long since we had good/fun interviews etc.

Oh no :( sounds like no more european club shows after London and Milano

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Sanity Loan said:

I may have been lead to believe “Saviors” is very good.

Have you heard anything about the album as a whole being good?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, localinsomniac said:

Some real nice bass work I hadn't noticed in the prior 1981 performances 

Yeah that video was MUCH clearer than the one in Quebec!!!

1 hour ago, AlienVisitor said:

My instincts tells me  next will be  the title track

Maybe after the album release because in that interview with Mike, he specifically mentions TADIKM, Look Ma, and Father to a Son

• Like 1

I have a feeling we're gonna get both 1981 and Father to a Son before the album's released.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jengd said:

I heard that they return to US next Saturday so I assume they’re here doing press too. Feels like so long since we had good/fun interviews etc.

And then to _______ a few days later... 😬

9 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

And then to _______ a few days later... 😬

if you have info tell us! I would imagine the CFL halftime show is next on the list

Just now, nflsbest26 said:

if you have info tell us! I would imagine the CFL halftime show is next on the list

One would think... but.............

10 hours ago, Flashback said:

Look at the entry of OEB on SESAC. No affiliated artist, only Billie as writer.

Are the rest of the album tracks present?

I do think the one we heard isn't a final version as well but either way I'm not sure this is a very useful source to go by

• Like 1

How possible is that some people here can think OEB is a bad song when it has a real potential to do good on radio stations and platforms? I know for dieheart fans like us might not be the green day we want BUT that doesn't mean the song is not good. Tbh I still believe that from the 4 tracks we heard already is the one that can do better mediatically. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

Are the rest of the album tracks present?

I do think the one we heard isn't a final version as well but either way I'm not sure this is a very useful source to go by

No, not a single one. Understandable, that unreleased songs are not published there for public. That's why I think even more that the version we heard is a demo, because not a single one of the finished album tracks is there.

• Like 1

Something interesting - on Tidal and AllMusic Butch Walker is credited as an additional engineer on both Look Ma! and American Dream. Worth noting that these credits aren't always 100% accurate but interesting nonetheless and possibly adds some credence to the idea that they started working on this stuff with him before going back to Cavallo.

Again not sure if it's entirely accurate - I'm thinking these might be copy-pasted credits for the whole album and Butch is indeed credited for One Eyed Bastard/any other songs that were closer to the beginning of the writing process 🤔 (as we already know TADIKM came last).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, M1KEY said:

One would think... but.............

I bet they do a club show in either Hamilton or Toronto the Friday before the Grey Cup or something. I know this because I’ll be in Austin that week and can’t go 😂 so ofc that will happen 😖

• Haha 3