New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

3 hours ago, billy1986 said:

I love all eras but f Billie’s vocal tone but my favorite sounding era of s Insomniac era so angry so raw that’s my favorite Billie sound 

I love snarly, angry Billie too.

4 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Slightly odd, does he actually realise it’s not him anymore and secondly HOW THE  HELL HAS HE NEVER HEARD OF GREEN DAY! Has the man been living in a cave!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dudley dawson said:

Are we in agreement this is the best looking variant?

Spotify has the potential to be gorgeous. I'd like to see more intricate color schemes and patterns in the vinyl pressings, solid colors and splatter are pretty basic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luketrebilliemike said:

It’s nice he’s been  positive on this ! 

unlike the nirvana baby, the dude tried to sue them afterwards? :D

• Like 1

does anyone know if the 2 other songs beside OEB are on the record (fever? DJD or what its called?) love them both.. i mean i love the few seconds of both

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

does anyone know if the 2 other songs beside OEB are on the record (fever? DJD or what its called?) love them both.. i mean i love the few seconds of both

People are saying those 2 were FOAM outtakes. Unless one or both was retitled we probably won't see them in this album

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

People are saying those 2 were FOAM outtakes. Unless one or both was retitled we probably won't see them in this album

thank you, yea they said it with OEB too.. and even if they recycled OEB it will not be a completely new song.. but in my opinion its is already awesome 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

thank you, yea they said it with OEB too.. and even if they recycled OEB it will not be a completely new song.. but in my opinion its is already awesome 

Nobody has ever said OEB was a FOAM leftover. Actually countless times people answered that it was not

• Like 4

Imagine that a picture of you is used almost 45 years later by one of the biggest bands in the world. Of course he is gonna buy the album where his face is featuring😆

• Like 2

I honestly think they should've used his real image it would've been better than the photo shopped cover paul seems like a genuine person I hope green day does something special for him and his family when they play a show in Ireland 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

He lives in Manchester now 😂 also he’d never even heard of Green Day but gave them a listen and liked what he heard. At least they’ve gained a fan from that cover lol 

Well when they play Manchester 🇬🇧 they should give him a shout out I bet he's got alot of story to tell about that time billie could use them as inspiration to write about riots for the rest of his career lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

worst interviewer ever! 

Just now, ekim said:

worst interviewer ever! 

Where did Amazon find this idiot? she literally acts like she knows nothing about green day didn't ask them about any details about the new album nothing!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BratReject23 said:

Imagine that a picture of you is used almost 45 years later by one of the biggest bands in the world. Of course he is gonna buy the album where his face is featuring😆

They should make a varient of every human being ever.   I'd get mine for sure.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BratReject23 said:

Not to him he’s never heard of Green Day 😄

3 hours ago, ekim said:

I honestly think they should've used his real image it would've been better than the photo shopped cover paul seems like a genuine person I hope green day does something special for him and his family when they play a show in Ireland 

They don’t want to have to pay him. Really they might have if they had found him before but you don’t want to take the risk and get sued or be forced to change it after the fact.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dallasthemenace said:

Spotify has the potential to be gorgeous. I'd like to see more intricate color schemes and patterns in the vinyl pressings, solid colors and splatter are pretty basic

I picked up the Spotify and the new green pink/variant!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ekim said:

52 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Not to him he’s never heard of Green Day 😄

They don’t want to have to pay him. Really they might have if they had found him before but you don’t want to take the risk and get sued or be forced to change it after the fact.

I wonder if they photoshopped an image of Tré as a kid

• Like 1

They should put Raj's face on Tre the album and promote it now. 8th Avenue Serenade as a single. New videos for X Kid, 99 Revolutions and the Forgotten.  And a new song called Know 99 Coffees with Raj on lead vocals. 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, That Dude said:

They should put Raj's face on Tre the album and promote it now. 8th Avenue Serenade as a single. New videos for X Kid, 99 Revolutions and the Forgotten.  And a new song called Know 99 Coffees with Raj on lead vocals. 

Now he definitely would have sued for full credit! 😂

45 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I wonder if they photoshopped an image of Tré as a kid

That would have been funny (but that’s not Tre). My guess is it’s a composite AI photo of no one who exists

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dallasthemenace said:

Yeah I just really like the two neon colors together but we’ll see how closely the final product resembles the mock up.

• Like 2

They should've released look ma no brains today as a Halloween surprise,  I feel like the beatles will get all the attention with their unreleased track now and then on November 2nd 

Ok whoever removed Pollyanna from the tracklist on wiki deserves a snickers bar, thank you for your service!

• Like 2