New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

2 hours ago, JReevz said:

Very interested to see the perspectives in this song. Have to assume it’s Billie writing about being a dad - unless there are characters in the album, or it’s Billie writing from the perspective of his Dad or something

I heard its about his dad but obviously we dont know yet. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Is it feedback if someone posts the feedback on an entirely different site where the creator can't even see it. Also saying "Just awful" to a cover isn't constructive criticism

Why don't you? Did the person who made that cover ask for your opinion?

Also you know you can just edit your comment or post a new one, you don't need to quote yourself

Dude you know that cover isn't good it's not a good representation of the song which isn't even out yet so someone who hears this version will think yikes the new green day sucks! 

Just now, Christian's Inferno! said:

I haven't even listened to it. Idc if it's good or not. Just don't be an asshole, that's all I'm saying

Anyone who hears a cover of a song and then bases their opinion on the original song on the the performance of whoever is covering is an idiot and shouldn't listen to music

I'm just pointing out the obvious there's alot of bad covers on YouTube, and they do a disservice because the song hasn't been released yet. and if you post your covers on YouTube prepare for criticism just listen to the cover comeback give your honest opinion 

1 minute ago, ekim said:

I'm just pointing out the obvious there's alot of bad covers on YouTube, and they do a disservice because the song hasn't been released yet. and if you post your covers on YouTube prepare for criticism just listen to the cover comeback give your honest opinion 

https://youtu.be/qQNactPBVoI?si=24pI8n49RoA0OXmP enjoy!

• Like 1

Was it my bad cover or someone elses?   I give my own acoustic version a 0/0.   Vocals are the worst.   Been playing guiter 30 years but can't make a proper chord.   Better stick with cringe videos cause this is poopie. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Yeah definitely shouldn’t be criticizing other peoples singing

Pretty sure that's the person he was criticizing

14 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Just stop being an asshole to people on here you do that all the time

Excuse me was anyone talking to you?

Will the word "zombie" appear in the album?  It wasn't even said in the music video.     They should do a Rocky Horror themed video.

Just now, That Dude said:

Will the word "zombie" appear in the album?  It wasn't even said in the music video.     They should do a Rocky Horror themed video.

I believe it's a play on the walking dead notice they never called them zombies? It was always walkers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

They don't do a disservice. I'm sure the band loves when people cover their songs, regardless of whether they're great covers or not. Grow up and don't be a jackass to people. 

Again, you're not criticising someone, you're just insulting them. "Awful" isn't constructive

We know the band loves it they’ve been vocal about that.

• Like 3

Just now, ekim said:

I believe it's a play on the walking dead notice they never called them zombies? It was always walkers 

For your pure enjoyment dude!

• Like 2

I’m issuing verbal warnings to those who continued on with the bickering. Next will be suspension. Cut it out. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

Im gonna make a tik tok about taxes

And oligarchs.   

8 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

Could be wrong but I think it means while the bands owns its catalog, Warner holds the exclusive right to distribution and stuff like that

Reprise owns the catalog of Dookie thru FOAM Green Day owns the Lookout stuff and assuringly Saviors to whatever else they put out 

• Like 1

The boys posted about tonight’s show on Instagram and mention they’ll be playing a new song “or two” on the Amazon stage! Are we assuming they’re TADIKM and LMNB or perhaps another new song?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, alecandstuff said:

The boys posted about tonight’s show on Instagram and mention they’ll be playing a new song “or two” on the Amazon stage! Are we assuming they’re TADIKM and LMNB or perhaps another new song?

Where? I don’t see the post. They shared a story but I don’t see a caption

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Where? I don’t see the post. They shared a story but I don’t see a caption

Maybe they changed it, here’s the same post on Twitter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why isn't their webstore selling those t-shirts separately? Pretty lame forcing people to buy the CD along with it.

• Like 3

Bobby Sox are fans of Frank Sinatra - who was also on Reprise records.  

*mic drop*

• Like 1