New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

21 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

It's a bummer they all have similar shades of pink. Amazon, hmv and Barnes&Noble

Don’t forget the 1234Go version, which appears nearly identical to the Amazon pink 💀

could also lump the Hot Topic violet into this group if you really wanted to

19 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Nah, I think Farther to a son is a great title tbh. 

When I hear the acoustic guitar from the first clip they released  in dec of 2021 it sounds like an intro to something more epic but there's a part of me that wants it to be a nice simple throwback tune no thrills just a guy with his guitar 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Surprised there are no interviews with the band about the new record. Maybe next week? Amazon show is tomorrow at least. Wonder when TV promo will start.

Yeah same, I'm a little surprised too. Perhaps the amazon show will feature an interview segment in between or at the end?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Hey @lbw87 that looks very like the HMV one.

I’m sure they know better than to judge a song only by it’s title.

Thank you. I added it, but it's likely a USA version of the UK/HMV exclusive.

It's hard to read the sticker, but it looks like the B&N one says "Magenta"

1 hour ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

Goodnight Adeline and Father to a Son are kinda slow/ballad type songs (not fast punk songs) I think. Strange Days Are Here To Stay may be in that category too. 

Just guessing from the song names.

Yeah and Tre mentioned something in the video once that track 7 is always a ballad.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Bobby socks are a type of women’s sock that was popular in the US maybe 40-50 yrs ago.

I use Bobby Sox as tube socks 

18 minutes ago, Punx96 said:

I guess the song saviors  will be the letterbomb of this album

Source?

1 hour ago, ekim said:

When I hear the acoustic guitar from the first clip they released  in dec of 2021 it sounds like an intro to something more epic but there's a part of me that wants it to be a nice simple throwback tune no thrills just a guy with his guitar 

Interestingly, when I heard that teaser, my mind immediately went to a guy with a guitar kind of thing. But now that you've mentioned epic, I kinda hope it's that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Source?

Billie told me

2 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

So sad Letterman ain't a thing anymore, those performances were true gems, especially Tre behaving like an unhinged child :lol:

Also, who else here would love to see another SNL performance?

I think Letterman would love seeing another SNL performance

I want to see Billie on Joe Rogan

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

So sad Letterman ain't a thing anymore, those performances were true gems, especially Tre behaving like an unhinged child :lol:

Also, who else here would love to see another SNL performance?

Yeah that would be awesome. 

Also, I'm kinda hesitant to mention Bill Maher as he's not everyone's cup of tea, but considering Green Day did his theme song recently and he's had Billie on in the past, maybe that's a possibility?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, greendepent said:

I wanna hear the Drop D song so bad

The one from the teaser you mean? I agree though, Drop D can make a song sound huge, for Whatsername it made all the difference. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Father to a Son sounds really similar to I Was A Teenage Teenager if you think about it...

Yeah but that one news article already said it’s going to be an emotional ballad

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jakdokinori said:

Also, I'm kinda hesitant to mention Bill Maher as he's not everyone's cup of tea, but considering Green Day did his theme song recently and he's had Billie on in the past, maybe that's a possibility?

I could see that. That bong moment in the 2009 interview (was it?) is still one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. On the other hand, though I myself would never view going on someone's show as a direct endorsement, it might still be tricky in today's political climate. In that sense, Bill Maher has interviewed/platformed some quite controversial people more recently. Idk, it's the band's call. I wouldn't mind it and I don't think he'd get major backlash, but some might not like it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Surprised there are no interviews with the band about the new record. Maybe next week? Amazon show is tomorrow at least. Wonder when TV promo will start.

Yeah it's always cooler to hear the guys describe the concept for the new record because you know it's genuine 

Just now, ekim said:

Yeah it's always cooler to hear the guys describe the concept for the new record because you know it's 

54 minutes ago, greendepent said:

I wanna hear the Drop D song so bad

Corvette summer is a cool title makes me think of the cars 

1 minute ago, TrillieGD said:

Same, i wonder how its called

Corvette summer is the title if you look at all the #tages they match up with the number displayed on the tracklist 

58 minutes ago, jakdokinori said:

Bill's politics shift with the wind he's becoming another Dennis Miller to me just trying to stay relevant 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ekim said:

Corvette summer is the title if you look at all the #tages they match up with the number displayed on the tracklist 

I like that title, sounds cool 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TrillieGD said:

I like that title, sounds cool 

Yeah that's one I'm looking forward to the most out of all the clips it's got a real mid 90s rock feel the guitar solo reminds me of more uptempo outlaws 

• Like 1

Wikipedia says this is their first record since Kerplunk where they own the copyright, but Reprise still holds the license.     

What the zombie splat does that mean?