New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

Does anyone know why the light pink vinyl isn't showing up on 123gorecords anymore? I've decided on it and when I clicked the links it says 'not found' and when I typed in 'saviors' it didn't show up either. 😢

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jean said:

RzgognW.png

Why are they being so mean to us :( Amazon Canada still has nothing!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The autographed CDs being in multiple stores makes me worried it’s not a legit autograph but instead printed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

The autographed CDs being in multiple stores makes me worried it’s not a legit autograph but instead printed.

I think real signatures would be way more common than printed, lots of bigger artists are doing them now more than they used to

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

They'll be legit signatures on an insert card. When Godsmack released their new album earlier this year they posted a video of the band signing thousands of these cards. Green Day's will be the same.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jon Benjamin said:

I think real signatures would be way more common than printed, lots of bigger artists are doing them now more than they used to

I remember the RHCP’s did this for Unlimited Love, but they were actually all autographed not printed. I think  bands are doing it more lately to  support local music stores 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, dreamykatie said:

Does anyone know why the light pink vinyl isn't showing up on 123gorecords anymore? I've decided on it and when I clicked the links it says 'not found' and when I typed in 'saviors' it didn't show up either. 😢

The email I got said if that happens they are sold out

• Like 2

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

The email I got said if that happens they are sold out

DAMMIT PEOPLE ARE QUICK 😭😭😭

The other one I wanted must be sold out too then, bc it was between that and the hot pink icy one on the official GD store. 😭

Might have already been posted by Apple Music has the album at 15 tracks. The only ones named are:

Track 1: TADIK

Track 2: Look Ma, No Brains

Tracks 3 - 15: Untitled

Just now, dirnt286 said:

Might have already been posted by Apple Music has the album at 15 tracks. The only ones named are:

Track 1: TADIK

Track 2: Look Ma, No Brains

Tracks 3 - 15: Untitled

The full track list was shared here earlier but was taken down on the record store site where they had it. I still have a copy if it's okay to repost

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The full track list was shared here earlier but was taken down on the record store site where they had it. I still have a copy if it's okay to repost

Is it the same as the one on Wikipedia?

I am hard at work trying to get the song to 1 billion plays on Spotify.    You want to join me in listening an unnatural amount of times today?  We really can make a huge difference in Green Day's career.  Think about it....actually, can do a trillion and a half in the next 10 hours?    I want the impact to influence all pop acts to sound like this for the rest of history.  Or at least 3081.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t think it’s an issue to post the track listing. Should be fine. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, M1KEY said:

Nope. I fucking love that song!

Brutal Love really is a great fucking song. Def one of my fav from the Trilogy. 

• Like 4

I saw a post earlier with all the exclusive versions of the vinyl on it but now can’t find it, anyone know what page it’s on?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And with that ruling I give you:

1. The American Dream Is Killing Me

2. Look Ma, No Brains!

3. Bobby Sox

4. One Eyed Bastard

5. Dilemma

6. 1981

7. Goodnight Adeline

8. Coma City

9. Corvette Summer

10. Suzie Chapstick

11. Strange Days Are Here to Stay

12. Living in the '20's

13. Father to A Son

14. Saviors

15. Fancy Sauce

I highly dislike some of the track names, but I'll let the music do the talking. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dirnt286 said:

I highly dislike some of the track names, but I'll let the music do the talking. 

I can make up some different ones if you like?

1. I can make up some different ones

2. If you like.

3.  1972 Bastards

4. 1971 Idiots.

• Haha 4

The tracklisting was originally posted on these two links but has been removed from both

https://www.towerrecords.ie/product/GREENDAY_SAVIORS[INDIESPINK_BLACKVINYL]/950490

https://www.warnermusic.de/news/green-day-kuendigen-neues-album-saviors-an

One of which was Warner music which suggests to me that it is accurate but the removal means they didn't want the tracklisting to get out and it was included mistakenly

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

The tracklisting was originally posted on these two links but has been removed from both

https://www.towerrecords.ie/product/GREENDAY_SAVIORS[INDIESPINK_BLACKVINYL]/950490

One of which was Warner music which suggests to me that it is accurate but the removal means they didn't want the tracklisting to get out and it was included mistakenly

Ya tower are a major record store in Ireland too, no reason to doubt it 

especially after Warner put it up too

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Yes, that's exactly it. We know for sure that they still don't want it to be published. We have to wait a bit longer.